[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I thought politicians just bought votes...

keggerz

I don't know if this is true, but for his sake, I hope that Romney is going through campaign growing pains right now before it really matters. As it stands, he is ruining any chances at winning. If Obama's campaign was smart, they wouldn't spend a dime right now and let Romney do the work for them. Save all that cash for the last month. Anything that happens in July will be forgotten by the time the public votes.

Truly sad that social media is an important part of a US Presidential election. If Romney is failing at finding followers via Twitter then he probably should be our next Prez.

I am sure something similar was said about the first televised presidential debates between Kennedy and Nixon. The times they are achangin

I don't know if this is true, but for his sake, I hope that Romney is going through campaign growing pains right now before it really matters. As it stands, he is ruining any chances at winning. If Obama's campaign was smart, they wouldn't spend a dime right now and let Romney do the work for them. Save all that cash for the last month. Anything that happens in July will be forgotten by the time the public votes.

Obama's campaign machine out spent Romney's by about $30,000,000.00 last month. That guy can really spend.

Early reports indicate Romney forces raised $35 Million more than Obama during that same period.

I'm not worried. I think the guy who's ruining the economy overshadows how many twitter followers you can get. That's what people will remember when they get to the polls. Just a hunch on my part, though.

I'm not worried. I think the guy who's ruining the economy overshadows how many twitter followers you can get. That's what people will remember when they get to the polls. Just a hunch on my part, though.

Yeah. Obama ruined the economy. :rofl: dear god how did you even learn how to type?!?!