[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Interesting scoring league. Trade advice.

ArianNation

My roster is 1st below, other person is second. A girl in my league, desite owning Gronk, wants Witten real bad. I want Stafford. Regular type scoring, not PPR, not keeper. 4pt TD for QBs. Big difference to other leagues is that there are stacking bonus pts. EX. 300 pass yds, 2pts, 350 pass yds, 5 pts + the 2 for 7 total, 400 is 7+5+2, 450 is 10+7+5+2!! That makes Staffors, Rogers, Brees, Brady a huge pickup. Same structure of bonus for RBs and Wrs, but it starts at 125 yds with 25 yd intervals (2, 5, 7, 10 stacking pts, so if you get to the 10 pt bonus it is adding 10+7+5+2 for 24 pts total bonus)

Obviously no str8 up trade here but does anyone see a trade I should offer that involves Witten?

She also was pissed when I got Brown. I was toying with waiting for the season to start to see if Wilson or Quiz develops then offering Murray and Witten and maybe Brown for Stafford and someone else. Thoughts?

Mine:

Flacco, Joe BAL QB Freeman, Josh TBB QB Luck, Andrew IND QB

Foster, Arian HOU RB Murray, DeMarco DAL RB Rodgers, Jacquizz ATL RB Wilson, David NYG RB

Britt, Kenny TEN WR ( Brown, Antonio PIT WR Jackson, DeSean PHI WR

Jennings, Greg GBP WR Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR

Witten, Jason DAL TE

Gostkowski, Stephen NEP PK - 9

Eagles, Philadelphia PHI Def

Hers:

Manning, Peyton DEN QB Stafford, Matthew DET QB - 5

Greene, Shonn NYJ RB Mathews, Ryan SDC RB McGahee, Willis DEN RB Wells, Beanie ARI RB (P) - 10

Robinson, Laurent JAC WR Smith, Steve CAR WR White, Roddy ATL WR Wright, Kendall TEN WR Young, Titus DET WR - 5

Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE Pettigrew, Brandon DET TE

Prater, Matt DEN PK

Steelers, Pittsburgh PIT Def -

Edited by ArianNation

yes, that box...I'm going to go cry now. Still, coudn't get a more smug stupid comment from someone who wasn't a Californian.

Can I try? Being from the Show-Me State, I think I can do it!

How about...

..you open an account for a FF forum with derogatory comments and little to no attempt to be civil. How should people respond to you?

Stop acting like a Sam's Club sized bottle of Summer's Eve, chill out, and ask for help without being a hygiene product.

Can I try? Being from the Show-Me State, I think I can do it!

How about...

..you open an account for a FF forum with derogatory comments and little to no attempt to be civil. How should people respond to you?

Stop acting like a Sam's Club sized bottle of Summer's Eve, chill out, and ask for help without being a hygiene product.

That was not smug, but it was admirable that you come to the aid of the original dickhead posting I had. In response, there is NOTHING derogatory in my original post. I responded with a derogatory comment to another JELLY BEAN, whom you seem to have an affinity for, and I think it was both accurate and deserved. Go see your tool BF in Cali.

That was not smug, but it was admirable that you come to the aid of the original dickhead posting I had. In response, there is NOTHING derogatory in my original post. I responded with a derogatory comment to another JELLY BEAN, whom you seem to have an affinity for, and I think it was both accurate and deserved. Go see your tool BF in Cali.

Why did you put JELLY BEAN in all caps? Is your CAPS LOCK BUTTON STUCK when typing jelly bean?

Your team is awesome by the way.

Why did you put JELLY BEAN in all caps? Is your CAPS LOCK BUTTON STUCK when typing jelly bean?

Your team is awesome by the way.

Actually it seems to replace bad words with "JELLY BEAN", I did not do that. I don't know if I could keep a straight face calling someone jelly bean.