[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ratterree = BOOM

McBoog

Kevin

That was the most EPIC CFTE to open a season I have ever seen! Got me through my morning meeting and had to hold in the laughter. Dude next to me thought I was having heart attack!

Keep it up. I see that Pulitzer coming... Or not. But, it was still awesome! :headbang:

• Like 1

Thanks McBoog. I spent a lot of time massaging that one into form. Nice to know the effort was worth it. I always like to set the bar high and then spend the rest of the season crawling under it. :fool:

Yeah I noticed that on all articles so far on the home page. Are they coming back for any articles during the season or are they permanently gone?

rather see it gone as it turned into a WDIS thread for each article.

I always enjoyed the comments section on my column, but they did tend to get a little ugly elsewhere. I hope it comes back in some form, but I perfectly understand why they yanked it.

I always enjoyed the comments section on my column, but they did tend to get a little ugly elsewhere. I hope it comes back in some form, but I perfectly understand why they yanked it.

Like my parents always said, "This is why we can't have nice things". Seriously though, I didn't see your people not to draft this article and I was looking forward to that. Did I miss it or did that not happen?

That and a "this author sucks" then "no dude you suck". Let them register for the forums and hash it out over there. (Also keeps the pety nasty comments stuff out of the actual Huddle Content).

Good article, never happy to see my Browns in the misery index, I suspect we'll crawl out of there at some point. When the teams expected to be good or even average show their true colors.

Good piece man! First time reader, fill me in on some old stuff. Love great writing. You hurt me with Jackson! I was hoping he pans out as my #1 back (4th round pick) PPR.

Thanks man, as you can see at the time of that writing SJAX was coming in just around the end of the 2nd round. So if you are getting him in the 4th I don't consider that nearly as bad a gamble. ADPs shifted a lot since I wrote the article. Matthews went out and got injured right out of the gate, after he was being drafted in the 1st round, he obviously fell off as well.

The only guy I ended up with from this list in any league was Vick in one league. What am I supposed to do when he falls to me at 8.10 in a 12 team league? I grabbed Cutler pretty fast after that though...

Same scenario here. Vick was being drafted well ahead of that spot before he got injured right off the bat and reminded everybody how risky he was. He ended up falling into acceptable drafting range as well.

I know not of what you speak.