[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Harbaugh gets as many TO's as he wants

chester

Vikings fumble is not called a fumble. 49ers call their 3rd timeout. Harbaugh challenges AFTER the timeout. Call gets reversed and 49ers are awarded another timeout. He gets to challenge again on another fumble later.

As bad as any of the mistakes that have gotten tons of press... didn't happen in a primetime game so it hasn't gotten tons of run... they screwed it up 3 ways on the same play...

-Got an extra challenge with no timeouts left

-Incorrect reversal as forward progress had stopped and the whistle blew well before the fumble

-Gave him a timeout back AFTER challenging with no timeouts.

Thankfully the Vikes were able to man up (aside from Toby) and not let it affect the outcome of the game.

Jim Harbaugh is obviously the whiner coach in the family. He whines about 90% more often then I saw from his brother's game. It's like Jim getting yelled at for calling an audible from Ditka but in reverse. Now he's the crazy man on the sidelines. He's out of control and the league shouldn't allow that to happen. Especially since the NFL sent messages out to all the coaches to show some respect to the replacement refs this past week.

Harbaugh convinced the refs to change their call and now the league is getting out of control a bit more each week. It's pathetic.

Jim Harbaugh is obviously the whiner coach in the family. He whines about 90% more often then I saw from his brother's game. It's like Jim getting yelled at for calling an audible from Ditka but in reverse. Now he's the crazy man on the sidelines. He's out of control and the league shouldn't allow that to happen. Especially since the NFL sent messages out to all the coaches to show some respect to the replacement refs this past week.

Harbaugh convinced the refs to change their call and now the league is getting out of control a bit more each week. It's pathetic.

Curious where you heard the bolded part. Not saying it isn't true or a bad idea, just curious where that came from. I was wondering if something wasn't said to the broadcasters because on the TNF game they were using the term "current officials/refs" instead of replacement. But then I noticed nobody else using that term, and most announcers continue to rip them when they make mistakes.

Curious where you heard the bolded part. Not saying it isn't true or a bad idea, just curious where that came from. I was wondering if something wasn't said to the broadcasters because on the TNF game they were using the term "current officials/refs" instead of replacement. But then I noticed nobody else using that term, and most announcers continue to rip them when they make mistakes.

appears to have happened a couple weeks ago - I did remember hearing about it last week

http://www.cbssports...eplacement-refs

edit - fixed sp

Edited by Moss6

Vikings fumble is not called a fumble. 49ers call their 3rd timeout. Harbaugh challenges AFTER the timeout. Call gets reversed and 49ers are awarded another timeout. He gets to challenge again on another fumble later.

I'm guessing that this isn't the worst call of all time now for chester.

I'm at a playground with my grandson but I found it right away. Google nfl warns coaches

Yep that turned up this and similar stories. They'll need to issue a super serious warning now, since its clear that the current officals have the ability to completely alter the outcome of the game with a blown call. (Ok, the regular refs could and probably have done that as well. But the replacements seem more likely to do it since they're screwing up so many calls.)