[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chiefs vs Chargers

fingfootball

I have Bowe in a starting lineup right now and can't decide if I should leave him in or not. I have to start 3 of the following:

Bowe

Maclin

Lance Moore

Antonio Brown

Titus Young

I also have Malcolm Floyd on my bench in another league and had no thoughts on starting him but with both Royal and Meachem out I'm starting to re-think this one too.

Really tired of watching Ronnie Brown get all the work and now Battle will get the goal line

Norv Turner is doing a really good job of trying to get Mathews off the field.

Edit/tupdate..,,,Mathews has to break a damn tackle or two once in a while when he has the chance, as well. He's been crap out there.

Edited by The Waterboy

Norv Turner is doing a really good job of trying to get Mathews off the field.

Edit/tupdate..,,,Mathews has to break a damn tackle or two once in a while when he has the chance, as well. He's been crap out there.

I've been waiting for Mathews to explode all year - and you're right he's not being very aggressive. I just don't see how he's going to have RB1 value if he's only getting 1st and 2nd down work and 4-5 targets a game.. Was hoping for a huge game out of him tonight. Yuck.

Based on this game I don't think I will ever draft another Chief again. They are bloody awful!

What sucks is that players like Bowe, Fitz, and Smith (Car). Would be absolute monsters on a team with a good QB. They are so good but held back. Forever doomed to WR2 territory.

What I don't get is why weren't the bolts feeding Mathews the ball earlier in the game? Only 9 carries through 3 quarters (no touches in the second quarter)? Seems like the prudent thing to do was give it to him ALL GAME LONG! Now I'm not a Mathews owner this year, but geez, Norv waits until the 4th quarter to consitently give his best player the ball, then sees results? Wow, I'm astonished at the complete stupidity of Norv.

Edited by heehawks