[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints - Falcons

HowboutthemCowboys

I think it was both on them and Ryan, as those throws were either high or out in front of them. Of course you have these guys to make the difficult catches, but I don't think they bear 100% of the blame. Ryan has just been a little off at times lately.

Also, the pass rush has always been Ryan's kryptonite, and I think it's part of why they stacked him with weapons to keep teams from being able to just dial up the rush all game... He didn't do that great of a job last night when they did buy him time, but usually it's night and day between when Ryan has time and when he's getting rushed... Usually if you give him time, he'll always hit the open man.

True but when I read "what's up with Ryan ... receivers dropping balls" my first thought is dropped balls indicate the receiver could catch it but didn't, those are not the fault of the QB (or at least not entirely his fault). The errant passes are different and not usually considered drops.

Agree on the pressure, it came up the middle a lot, like gang busters and Ryan had problems making a good throw.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the question is....what up with Ryan the last month? Passes off the mark, receivers dropping balls.....There has been a marked slowdown from the first 4 weeks of the season to be sure. Maybe the book's been updated on him now and they're not making adjustments?

"Matty Ice" = Tony Romo

I think I might trade you Eli's 4 game long bowel movement for Ryan's last three days, lol.

I suffered with Eli in another league :lol: This has been the worst fantasy year I have ever had! Usually I draft a Qb and backup very late and pay attention because I know they will have off games, so I play the match ups. This year I thought I had 2 studs and just kept putting them in until it was too late.

Atlanta did try to run the ball after the first drive, but there were not successful. They did not completely commit to the run, but then again they are not a running team.

Ryan is no longer a lock to start for me.

Last five games Touchdowns 0 3 1 0 1 1. 6 tds in six games and they played No two times, and Tbay once. I watch the whole game and only remember him attempting 1 pass over 20 years. The one White caught down to the three yard line.

Very concerning.

I watch the whole game and only remember him attempting 1 pass over 20 years. The one White caught down to the three yard line.

The Saints were getting a lot of pressure on him. Tough to go deep when you don't have time to let those routes develop.

Edited by nelsosi