[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints - Falcons

HowboutthemCowboys

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl: That's rich. You realize that a TON of cable companies still don't carry the NFL Network....

:rolleyes::fishy:

A ton? Name me some big ones, Time Warner and others have been adding the channel over the last year. Check this article for some more info on NFLN expanding coverage on cable.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-08-24/how-much-higher-can-the-nfl-network-go

I'm not sure if he was fishing or what. Maybe he thinks only the crappy Cowboys should be featured in nationally televised games. Well we do get them and even more horrible Eagles on SNF this week.

I think we might need to start a Huddler therapy group after this game. The only consolation for me in Ryan's performance, in a must win FFL game for me, was that my opponent started Brees.

Truly a stomach+nut punch game from the fantasy perspective.

Matt Ryan has really hurt me with his last 3 games. He also had a game against Oakland where he only got 10 points. With the weapons he has, he is really starting to look like a mediocre QB.

I think I might trade you Eli's 4 game long bowel movement for Ryan's last three days, lol.

Work League - 15.10 points out of Ryan and White. I started 6-0 and might not make the playoffs now

32 Homers - Double Header Week to finish out the Season. 4.80 points out of Julio. I'm leading the Division by 2 games. 2 losses might throw me out of the Playoffs

Dash-4 - 18.54 points out of Brees and Graham - another Double Header Week. 9-3 and tied for first in the Division. Two losses might put me out of the Playoffs

The only saving grace is that I had no one going in my Local. I sat Colston (7.86 points) for Owen Daniels. Bad news is that my opponent, who I am tied for 1st with, didn't have any going either.

Edited by loaf

Work League - 15.10 points out of Ryan and White. I started 6-0 and might not make the playoffs now

32 Homers - Double Header Week to finish out the Season. 4.80 points out of Julio. I'm leading the Division by 2 games. 2 losses might throw me out of the Playoffs

Dash-4 - 18.54 points out of Brees and Graham - another Double Header Week. 9-3 and tied for first in the Division. Two losses might put me out of the Playoffs

The only saving grace is that I had no one going in my Local. I sat Colston (7.86 points) for Owen Daniels. Bad news is that my opponent, who I am tied for 1st with, didn't have any going either.

I feel your pain. What happened to your avatar?

Ouch, that hurts. Guy in our league with Brees is in the playoffs with a win, could be out with a loss. He started Brees (1 pt) and had Turner (14 pts) on his bench. He's on a long 5 game losing streak after starting out 6-1.

So true.

Why, the short week of prep? Because its too much football? Bad teams? Don't have NFLN?

I think last nights game was good, and while there have been some stinkers Sunday afternoons, SNF and MNF are not immune to that (see this Sunday's DAL-PHI game).

So the question is....what up with Ryan the last month? Passes off the mark, receivers dropping balls.....There has been a marked slowdown from the first 4 weeks of the season to be sure. Maybe the book's been updated on him now and they're not making adjustments?

So the question is....what up with Ryan the last month? Passes off the mark, receivers dropping balls.....There has been a marked slowdown from the first 4 weeks of the season to be sure. Maybe the book's been updated on him now and they're not making adjustments?

To start with the receivers dropping balls is on them, not Ryan. Last night Julio and Gonzo both had trouble.

What is baffling is why they tried throwing it so much after the initial success running the ball.

To start with the receivers dropping balls is on them, not Ryan. Last night Julio and Gonzo both had trouble.

What is baffling is why they tried throwing it so much after the initial success running the ball.

I think it was both on them and Ryan, as those throws were either high or out in front of them. Of course you have these guys to make the difficult catches, but I don't think they bear 100% of the blame. Ryan has just been a little off at times lately.

Also, the pass rush has always been Ryan's kryptonite, and I think it's part of why they stacked him with weapons to keep teams from being able to just dial up the rush all game... He didn't do that great of a job last night when they did buy him time, but usually it's night and day between when Ryan has time and when he's getting rushed... Usually if you give him time, he'll always hit the open man.