[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Warren Sapp and an open mic he isn't aware of=not good

keggerz

On NFLN Scott Hansen was just talking to Pioli about Belichick/Pats draft philsophy...the audio sounded odd then you can hear Sapp whispering something along the lines of..."It's the same F'n spew that we had Mike Lombardi do the F'n Bill Bellichick F'n angle"

Edited by keggerz

On NFLN Chris Hansen was just talking to Pioli about Belichick/Pats draft philsophy...the audio sounded odd then you can hear Sapp whispering something along the lines of..."It's the same F'n spew that we had Mike Lombardi do the F'n Bill Bellichick F'n angle"

Freudian slip? Scott Hanson

On NFLN Chris Hansen was just talking to Pioli about Belichick/Pats draft philsophy...the audio sounded odd then you can hear Sapp whispering something along the lines of..."It's the same F'n spew that we had Mike Lombardi do the F'n Bill Bellichick F'n angle"

According to my chat log...

Sapp's an ass...

This also just in, they found the LIndbergh baby.

Why do these circus clown sports "shows" keep hiring the most blatant ex-player morons they can find? I guess cuz that's all they are: a circus act. I'm amazed anyone past the age of 12 still watches them.

• Like 1

Ray Lewis looks like he's been on ESPN for years. Unlike Sapp, he sounds knowledgeable and has a decent on air persona.

That is God speaking through him.