[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bradshaw opts for surgery - Done for the year

wpayers

This week will be a solid addition to the sample size for t rich. I was once a full fledged t rich supporter but now inching closer to being on the fence...weak run d, another week to get used to the colts system, if he doesn't put up numbers this week - close 90+ yards w a td at minimum - remember this is a supposed first round stud, I may jump on the "t rich is ordinary" train.

Richardson is a stud and well worth that #1 pick and CLE has no idea what they're doing. When the trade was made practically everyone said so, and blasted any of us daring to question the move. The jury is still out of course but 3.0 YPC isn't exactly what I'd call 1st round numbers. Well it would be if he were a RB drafted by Polian, but

;)

Seriously, Im a Trich owner and Im getting scared, but has he been given 20 carries in a a game yet this year. Feed the guy the rock and give him 6 or 7 carries on the first drive and see if he can hit a rhythm

He had 18 week 2 & 5, and 20 wk4, 13 the other 2, average 16 rushing attempts a game. That should be enough to produce better numbers.

I watched him play all last year and thought he was the real deal. AP says he sees himself in TRich (heard that last year and again this season after the trade). He may be just mediocre as some say, but I think he is going to be a top 5-10 guy in years to come. Last year he played hurt alot, then 2 games in CLE and now 3 in IND, where he's having to adapt to a new team/system. Depsite the thoughts of some that you just plug a RB and he can take right off, that isn't true. There a lot of changes and things he needs to adapt to.