[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Unofficial Dolphins @ Bucs game thread

BA Baracus

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

clinging to a 1pt lead with vjax facing Mia def...

Did you enjoy Glennon running out of bounds for no trucking reason and giving the MIA defense a free sack??? That just cost me the game unless Miami can force OT and give the Bucs, or Wright really, a chance to score.

I'm down 2 and have Wright facing the Miami defense.

Did you enjoy Glennon running out of bounds for no trucking reason and giving the MIA defense a free sack??? That just cost me the game unless Miami can force OT and give the Bucs, or Wright really, a chance to score.

how bout the final play? is that gona count as a sack too?

how bout the final play? is that gona count as a sack too?

It might, because he ran backwards and didn't take a knee right away. :sad:

The play where he ran out of bounds could end up being changed from a sack to a run for a loss...the last one was NOT a sack.... http://www.thehuddle.com/2013/season/10/beyond-tds-and-tackles.php Check out the "Dude, Where's My Sack?" section

Wasn't there a Justin Bieber avatar bet on this game?

If it was make that guy pay up , if you are referring to me & Steve I said not even even you gave me 100 pts and that was to you ,, so I guess I will take that bet Fins + 100 points ,,, now you can put your avi up :tup:

I say Tampa wins tonight. Miami isnt very good to begin with and the circus has been in town so the kids are all hopped up on cotton candy and cant focus.

I was saying that since the Thursday game last week when the Vikings won. Then Rams throttle the Colts and Jags beat the Titans on Sunday. Bizzarro week just had to end with a Bucs win. Was a little surprised to see Cris Carter was the only one picking the Dolphins to win, I guess the experts expected the Dolphins to be flat with the distractions.