[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys-Giants

HowboutthemCowboys

Eli Manning sucks. Andre Brown is overrated. The pass rushers are washed up. They haven't beaten anyone except backup QB's all year.

Dallas on the other hand is getting some starters back on D. Miles is back. Coming off a bye and getting embarrassed by the Saints.

Did I mention Eli sucks? If you think you've deen Coughlin's face red before..wait til this week

Cowboys 33 - Giants 20

Eli Manning sucks. Andre Brown is overrated. The pass rushers are washed up. They haven't beaten anyone except backup QB's all year.

Dallas on the other hand is getting some starters back on D. Miles is back. Coming off a bye and getting embarrassed by the Saints.

Did I mention Eli sucks? If you think you've deen Coughlin's face red before..wait til this week

Cowboys 33 - Giants 20

Eagles fan, hate the giants (and the cowboys), but Dallas has shown to be the epitome of inconsistent this year. The saints game was laughable, they barely beat the vikings, the win against the eagles was one of the worst games I've ever watched, etc. given the fact that the giants always pull stuff outta their @$$ I'm not ready to write them off.

They too haven't looked good yet this year, even in their wins. But let's be honest, the cowboys defense absolutely sucks.

I think the cowboys are the better team, although it may be closer than a lot of people think. I hope your prediction is right for two reasons: 1, it will make the week 17 stomping that the eagles dish out that much better and 2, I have romo and dez...33 points would be nice

With McCoy on bye, I'm rolling Murray out there, hoping he touches the ball 20 times. If so, I think he puts up some big points.

I own Romo in the FSWA league and am hoping this game is one of those big-time DAL/NYG barnburners.

I have Nicks and am hoping he burns the Boys the way he did in Week 1.

Should be a good game.

FWIW - I have Brown in a work league... hoping he gets 90/1 but that's a stretch.

Edited by darin3

GTD last I saw. Does'nt matter..Claiborne is back this week. NO SOUP FOR NICKS!!!

Hakeem Nicks (questionable, abdomen) practiced again Friday.

Nicks sat out Wednesday with what the Giants called a groin injury, though Nicks says it's more of an abdominal issue. Whatever it is, Nicks has already stated that he'll play against the Cowboys. He's on the WR2/3 radar. Nov 22 - 12:26 PM

:thinking:

Claiborne scares no one.

unfortunately I don't have a link. Saw it on a bottom scroll this afternoon..not even sure which channel.

No worries, I hope he does play, then there's no excuses when the Giants get smoked

Oh, I forgot to link mine... that's from Rotoworld.

And I really don't care who wins, as long as Romo goes for 350 and 3, Murray 120 combined yards and a score, Witten for 7/80/1, NIcks for say 6 for 80 and zero camera shots of Jerrah.

Oh, and Sean Lee getting a bionic hamstring put in just before kickoff would be gurrr-eat!

Edited by darin3

if lee were healthy, dallas would take this game for sure. as it is, dallas still might pull out a slim victory if the defense/special teams can make some plays. it'll be all about turnovers as always. eli needs to come out of the gate throwing a pass to our defense so we end up inthe redzone.

This game comes down to how intense the Cowboys can be. Historically they fail to match the intensity level in games like this. At least Ware is healthy and Mo is back at CB. Lee will be missed but I think the "Big Nickle" can handle things. This should be a very good game as Romo can drive the ball in wind while Eli and his floating hail marys will get picked.

This game will go a long way in telling us what this years team is made of. I just want to see Coughlin's face turn beet red while he explodes in a tantrum on the sideline after David Wilson fumbles again.

Edited by Cowboyz1