[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The official Pray To The FF Gods For....

Coolhandsean

League 1 - I need a 12 point lead and Dez to hold off Jeffrey (non ppr)

League 2 - I need Dez and McCown to combine for 42.43 points (non ppr)

League 3 - I need Witten and Dez to score less than 60 points combined (ppr)

In TML (Too Many Leagues), I need Witten to outscore Bennett AND Murray by around 5 points tonight. This league scores double yardage for TE's, so although it's going to be tough sledding, it's not exactly impossible. I started Graham as well (went with the two-headed TE monster all year, between Graham/Witten/Thomas), and his 6/58/2 netted me nearly 30 points.

Another longshot involving Witten, in a 0.5 PPR IDP league (Redraft Wars)... I need him and Jeffery to outscore Demarcus Ware by about 48 points. So, no sacks from Ware, and probably somewhere in the ballpark of 15 catches, 250 yards, and 3 scores between Witten and Jeffery. Again, not impossible, but I'm going to need another monster game from Jeffery (and Witten is going to need to show up as well).

I've got James Anderson and an 80-point league in No Guts, No Glory, going against Martellus Bennett, George Selvie, Sean Lee, and Barry Church. That SHOULD be a big enough lead, but Lee and Church scare me. Plus, this is another PPR league that favors TE's, so a big night from Bennett would not be good.

Went up against Charles, Vereen, Decker, Fitz, and DThomas in my local keeper... Down by 76, with Dez and Gould left. Even if AP and Welker hadn't gotten hurt, I'm not sure I would have had a chance in this matchup. Stick a fork in it.

In FDSB, I've got Bailey and Peppers, and a 59-point lead, going against Marshall, Bostic, and Wright. This could be close. :unsure:

Down by 0.4 and I have Major Wright in Dynasty Wars III. If he's for some reason inactive at the last minute, I'll plug in Brandon Carr. Just need an assist from which ever one I start, to move on. :)

Lastly, as long as Forte doesn't score 63 in the Ladder, I secure the 2-seed in All-Pro.

Basically, I need Witten and Jeffery to have monster games (or at least one of them, and the other to do pretty well). And, if Witten isn't scoring, I need FG's from Bailey. I'll also be pulling for Anderson, Peppers, and Wright. But, I just need a tackle from Wright (not much more than that), since I'm going against him as well. Will also be rooting against the likes of Murray, Marshall, Bennett (x2), Selvie, Lee, Church, and Bostic.

Gopher not to be paid by how many words he uses in a reply , I'm up by 20 minutes and each of his replies take me 5 minutes to read :peace:

Maybe I should have posted the "cliff notes" version at the beginning of my post, instead of at the end. :lol:

I need big nights from Romo and Brandon Marshal in one of my both leagues. I really hope tonight is the Marshall show and maybe Alshon oversleeps and misses the game

League 1 - I need a 12 point lead and Dez to hold off Jeffrey (non ppr)

League 2 - I need Dez and McCown to combine for 42.43 points (non ppr)

League 3 - I need Witten and Dez to score less than 60 points combined (ppr)

League 4- Sean Lee and Orlando Scandrick to score 61.9 plus what ever M. Bennet gets.

TEAM OF DESTINY!