[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 1 Panic Room

MTSuper7

Eddie Lacy trying out his best Trent Richardson impersonation tonight

I'm honestly still impressed by lacey. And no I don't have him on any of my teams. He is still shedding tackles like a beast, Seattle d is just playing as expected. Lacry is getting gang tackled a ton. Almost just need to tip your cap at this point.

possible concussion

Rough. I like lacey alot. Don't wanna be that guy but watching him in that title game against ND I felt like the guy would be a beast. Every top guy gets shut down here and there. Trent dances behind the line nearly every touch, I don't see that from lacey. I almost view him as the next lynch for the next 4-5 years

As far as the panic room is concerned, too bad I'm not a betting man after predicting lynch to go off, among my 3 opponent players (lynch rodgers harvin). Cbs projections mean squat really but lynch more or less made up the difference for rodgers dud.

I was expecting to head into the weekend completely screwed, so all in all not too shabby. If my guys perform as expected (why would that happen...) should be in good shape.

Why do I feel like I'll be up til Monday morning watching michael Floyd in hopes he gets me the W....

Watching real NFL football (not preseason) and being behind in weekly fantasy matchup > not watching real NFL football

I only had Harvin going against Jordy Nelson in a standard scoring league and Harvin going against Lynch(ugh) in a Huddle BoTH league tonight.

• Like 1

Possible concussion aside, no real worries about Lacy.

We all knew Seattle's D was going to be brutal and he had a TD vultured by Kuhn, plus it seems Starks got a few more carries because the Packers were running the no huddle and didnt want to allow the Seattle D to substitute on some drives.

Possible concussion aside, no real worries about Lacy.

We all knew Seattle's D was going to be brutal and he had a TD vultured by Kuhn, plus it seems Starks got a few more carries because the Packers were running the no huddle and didnt want to allow the Seattle D to substitute on some drives.

True as this may be, the concussion is clearly the bigger issue here. Had 1 last year too if I remember correctly.