[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dealing with players in mutiple leagues

ImNotSoIgnorant

This week in one league I have Luck. In another league I have the Bronco's Defense.

In one league I have Brees and Jordan Reed, and in another league I am against them.

How do you folks handle situations like this? Just 'suck it up' and deal with it? Move players around?

In the first situation I could start Andy Dalton. Not such a great prospect being that its against the Ravens. Not stellar, but not a bad defense and he's not Luck.

In the second I could bench Jordan Reed(never benching Brees) and play Charles Clay, but he's against the Patriots. Tannehil is improved, but I dunno. Anyway....

So, not looking for advice. Just wondering how you folks deal with these sorts of situations.

Like Big John I set my starting lineup for each league I am in purely based on who I believe will score the most points. Things like players I may or may not have or start in other leagues is not relevant ... just like it is not relevant whom my opponent starts. I set my lineups and forget them. I watch the games and don't worry about anybody's stat line.

Edited by Grits and Shins
  • Like 1

My solution to this emotional issue was to join so many leagues that virtually every play made both helps an hurts me. Now I don't even look at fantasy scores until Sunday night. It makes watching football so much more enjoyable.

• Like 1

My solution to this emotional issue was to join so many leagues that virtually every play made both helps an hurts me. Now I don't even look at fantasy scores until Sunday night. It makes watching football so much more enjoyable.

Pretty much. I don't even know who my opponent is playing since I'm probably also playing with him in another league