[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Justin Forsett might be the grab of the year.

Alphashado

• 1 month later...

Just thought I would ressurect this old thread... for no other reason than to thump my chest a bit lol. I only wish I would have heeded my own advice at the time, but I think I had to wait for waivers to clear and didn't have enough priority.

Edited by Alphashado

Just thought I would ressurect this old thread... for no other reason than to thump my chest a bit lol. I only wish I would have heeded my own advice at the time, but I think I had to wait for waivers to clear and didn't have enough priority.

He's the MVP of a couple of my teams!

Yep, Forsett is this year's Alfred Morris.

Get used to the name, it's pronounced differently than Dorsett.

Except Forsett was not the starter going into the season, he only got that spot when Rice was suspended/released. Pretty sure Morris was the known starter entering that season.

How is it pronounced if not like Dorsett?

All the proof anybody should need that you are a troll. Get back under your rock.

here we go again

dont ever start with forsett is better than cj anderson and youre gonna call me a troll because of this.. what happened to hillman last time dude?

come on dont start.. hillman blew and forsett is not that good at all... the saints run d is horrendous.. rob ryan is a joke

here we go again

dont ever start with forsett is better than cj anderson and youre gonna call me a troll because of this.. what happened to hillman last time dude?

come on dont start.. hillman blew and forsett is not that good at all... the saints run d is horrendous.. rob ryan is a joke

It's pretty obvious you don't research numbers very much, but take a look at Forsett's performance in other games. He's done very well this season, not just last night. :shrug:

And, while you're at it, take a look at Hillman's numbers and compare them to Ball's. He's been the 2nd best back in the Denver backfield this year. Your assessment that he "blew" is far from accurate.

I advised Cj was best in backfield

....The minute Montee got hurt. You were downplaying CJ until that point, saying how his good performance was only due to the fact that he played the Raiders.

• Like 2

here we go again

I call you a troll because you keep posting your same BS in multiple threads looking for an argument/discussion. You are not worth time responding or reading, and why I ignore you most of the time (had to see what you said since I'm sure you responded to me calling you a troll).

Start acting like an adult and not some 12 year old and people will stop treating you like this. Or keep posting ad nauseum about your expert opinions and how awesome you are we'll be here to correct you.

I call you a troll because you keep posting your same BS in multiple threads looking for an argument/discussion. You are not worth time responding or reading, and why I ignore you most of the time (had to see what you said since I'm sure you responded to me calling you a troll).

Start acting like an adult and not some 12 year old and people will stop treating you like this. Or keep posting ad nauseum about your expert opinions and how awesome you are we'll be here to correct you.

Ok so im sure Forsett will do nothing for the ROS he wont score over 17 again.. ill bet on that..

I will take Cj going forward...

and I downplayed Cj vs raiders because of how dumb Fox is he had him inactivated and hillman activated for most of year ?? so why trust him Cj is so much better than hillman..

and yes montee ball is better than hillman i dont care what you say

thats being honest

Ok so im sure Forsett will do nothing for the ROS he wont score over 17 again.. ill bet on that..

So what's the bet? Since you're most likely stuck with that avatar for a while, how about a sig line bet?

Forsett is killing me in that I own Tali in my dynasty and promoted him from my taxi squad this year. I still believe that ultimately Tali will rise to the top of the depth chart, but barring injury it now looks like it will take another season or two before that happens, which means I will be burning a roster spot on a guy who will only be seeing spot duty and by the time he actually does get a shot he will be coming to the end of his contract. Sometimes I REALLY HATE this stupid game.

How about betting on what you said you would bet on just 10 minutes ago?

Forsett goes over 17, you use a signature chosen by me for two weeks. If by the end of the regular season, Forsett has not gone over 17 pts again, I use a signature chosen by you for two weeks. The signatures have to comply with forum rules. Scoring will be the usual for things like this, .1pt/1yd rushing, .1pt/1yd receiving, 1pt/reception, 6pts/td(rushing/receiving), 2pts/2-pt conversion.

FWIW, PPR is the more popular format around here, so if you're going to make standard point projections, it would be best to clarify. I'm liking Forsett's schedule, though, so truck it - I'll take you up on the bet with standard scoring. I don't think a 110-1 performance is out of the question with matchups against the Jags and Browns down the stretch.

Edited by bud29

ok so do cj anderson vs forsett if youre so confident

the guy blows and you know it

:doh: As it was from the beginning, I'm taking you up on the Forsett <17 pts ROS bet - the thing you said "you would bet on" just an hour ago. The only thing that has changed is that we are now using non-PPR scoring. Are we on the same page now?