[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pierre Garcon stats in games Kirk Cousins has played

MTSuper7

Garçon will go off this week. I am certain of it. If you have'em..play 'em...

I highly doubt Morris and Helu will be able to run on the Cards so any success will be in the passing game so I'd start him if I had him. Definitely starting DeSean this week.

I can rationalize Garcon's disappearing act the last two weeks if I try to... I think the Cousins meltdown vs. NYG was partially a Thursday night game thing and partially a well executed game plan. Cousins looked way better against a better defense last week. That being said, I think Seattle took Garcon away to some extent. They gave up two huge passes to DeSean but little else. If Garcon gets 5 or 6 targets and ends up 3-43 or something this weekend, then I'll be concerned.

So what does that mean? Well, a healthy Jordan Reed coming back might open up the offense a little, for starters. And it's silly to think Garcon will go from a PPR stud to a 2 or 3 catch guy. We've seen an extreme in the Philly game, and another in the Seattle game. The real Garcon is that floor of 6 or 7 catches on 10 or 11 targets guy for maybe 70-110 yards with just under a coinflip's chance of scoring a TD. I think we will see something similar this weekend. 7 for 90 or so, with hopefully a score. There is upside with the way the Cards' D tends to give up yards.

FWIW, I'm starting Garcon over Markus Wheaton and Andre Holmes as well as flex options Jeremy Hill and Darren McFadden. My other WRs are Randle, Watkins and Crabtree (all of whom I start). Thought I'd include that so you all would have an idea where I value Garcon right now. If I had to bench one of my four WRs right now, it'd be Crabtree just because I don't think he's fully healthy. Garcon would be next though (I think Watkins is going to get targeted heavily, and Randle has had double digit targets in each of the last three games, plus he's the only WR on my team that seems to know how to find the end zone).