[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pierre Garcon stats in games Kirk Cousins has played

MTSuper7

Cousins has been under significant pressure, and he has made poor decisions. Not sure why, but I don't think it's just a coincidence that this is happening on a short week with a Thursday game. I'd say this is growing pains, and I still feel like things will probably be okay going forward. As for Garçon, he has been targeted a fair amount. Cousins just has been off.

Cousins has been under significant pressure, and he has made poor decisions. Not sure why, but I don't think it's just a coincidence that this is happening on a short week with a Thursday game. I'd say this is growing pains, and I still feel like things will probably be okay going forward. As for Garçon, he has been targeted a fair amount. Cousins just has been off.

Agreed. I wasn't knocking your analysis BTW. I would imagine Cousins will struggle with consistency from time-to-time anyway.

That game was brutal for cousins...the d was too much for him. In his 10 appearances 5 of those he started he has thrown 15 INTs and fumbled 3 times. He will not hold the starting job once RG3 comes back if he keeps playing like that. If he has a couple games like against the eagles again then he may stand a chance. That being said, i think his chemistry with Garcon is real, but when under pressure he is forcing the ball. It will be interesting to see how it plays out and I will try to trade for garcon.

Loved when Nantz was giving a run down on catches by for the Giants "Donnell with 8, Randle with 7, Cruz with 6, and the Giants defense with 4." :rofl:

He was very bad at times making some very bad decisions. Staring at receivers and not even looking for roaming defenders that might break on the ball. Bound to happen at times, but I doubt he is going to replace RG3 after that performance.

I wonder how much you have to blame the coaches for not stopping that train wreck sooner. I don't think anyone would have stirred up a Coly McCoy QB controversy if he puts McCoy in to manage the last few possessions. Cousins was clearly shellshocked and unable to mentally recover from his first couple of INTs. I thought he actually looked pretty good through the first half and the Redskins' first drive. Then he made a poor decision on a throw to a rookie WR (Amukamara, to his credit, really jumped the route well). And it was like Cousins never really got over it. He needs to get a Cutler-esque memory when he makes mistakes. Because when he's on, he's quite good. I also really truly feel like the Thursday night game aspect plays a part - not as much time to prepare, and he's relatively inexperienced too. Next week against a good Seattle defense will be very interesting to see what we get from Cousins.

• Like 1

you can start 3 W/R/T flexes? and must start 2 WRs. Assuming you are starting Lynch, morris, Smith Sr., jackson, and graham at the starting spots. Next three would be who? I wold think Decker, Bennett, and Sproles? I guess it makes sense to sit Garcon.

you can start 3 W/R/T flexes? and must start 2 WRs. Assuming you are starting Lynch, morris, Smith Sr., jackson, and graham at the starting spots. Next three would be who? I wold think Decker, Bennett, and Sproles? I guess it makes sense to sit Garcon.

Thinking about using Asiata, Bennett, and Quick for Flex. I want to start Decker but don't know who I want to sit to do so...:/ Decisions, decisions. If you care to discuss further I've already started a thread here: http://forums.thehud...ex-week-4-wdis/

Edited by ShuckCreations

Well, I'm pretty sure I am going with Garcon. Why? Because just when you think you know something, it changes. Cousins looked like poop last week, but he's had a long week to get ready. Plus, Seattle isn't the same team on the road (then again, they are coming off of a bye). I can't blame anyone for benching Garcon though given the matchup and how bad Cousins looked last week. We'll see if he gets coached up though - I'm hopeful last week was more of a speedbump for Cousins than a full blown derailing. It's hard to believe he could be completely worthless after one meltdown. And if he's even halfway decent, Garcon ought to get plenty of looks (hopefully catchable ones).

I have to decide between Garcon and Watkins w/ Orton.

I have a similar situation. I have to decide which 2 to start among Garcon, Randle and Watkins. At the moment, I have Watkins on my bench. Detroit has been very good on defense at home (shut down Eli and Rodgers). Not that Seattle isn't, of course. But I'd rather go with a chemistry I've at least seen in Garcon - Cousins.

Now, this is the 2nd week in a row where Garçon decides to barely show his face. I know Sherman was on him but still 1 catch for 5 yards?!?! This is the 3rd game that he has had less than 3 catches and less than 30 yards. I drafted him because he was thev#1 targeted WR in the league last year. I don't know if I can trust Ciusins anymore to get Garçon a decent stat line. One thing for sure until RG3 comes back he is no longer an automatic start.