[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brandon Marshall

Shorttynaz

Yup. He was taken to the sideline and listed as probable return, but then went to the locker room and his return is listed as questionable. Not a good time, considering I need a big game from him :bash:

We shoud turn this thread into a weekly Brandon Marshall thread. I own him in one league and as this point in time I have him benched for Edelman, but when it is annonced he is playing I have no idea what I'll do. Probably flip a coin, then it is not my fault if I am wrong.

Edited by Papajohn

Yeah, really wish he would just take a week off (even though I need him) and fully heal. Thinking of playing Steve Smith along with Edelman and Andre Johnson for my 3 WRs if his status is uncertain. Still, got burned bad on that Sunday night deal...

Just to say this up front, I have Marshall on one of my FF teams.

That being said, from a purely football standpoint, at what point does his playing on a bum ankle become a liability to his team? He managed a good game against the 49ers 2 weeks ago, but last week looked like he was struggling even more and that was before he aggravated his injury and left for a while. I get a player of his caliber can do a lot more on 1 wheel than a lot of other ham and eggers in the league, but if he keeps going on this as it is, I'm afraid he'll make it so bad that he won't be able to contribute at all to his team and do more damage to his ankle resulting in losing more game time than if he were to let it heal now.

I'd rather see the guy at close to 100% rather than go out with a heavily taped ankle every week and maybe not even be able to finish the game.

caught a td, offensive penalty brought it back

^^^this cost me a game in one of my leagues last week...lost 62 - 72, but was going up against Bennett, so Marshall's negated TD, followed by Bennett's TD a couple of plays later essentially resulted in a 12-point swing in the score of my game...to say the least, I was NOT happy with that stupid o-lineman and his illegal hands to the face penalty...

Just watched his 1 hour "Football Life" show on NFL Network. I have a new found respect for this guy. The things he's overcome and the work he's doing off the field - kudos to you, Mr. Marshall! :)

Saw that too. Hell of a guy.

• Like 1

Marshall is playing as expected. Is anybody benching him and if you are for whom? I am starting him over Edelman (0,5 PPR) because my coin told me to and so I don't have to sweat Monday Night Football.

Marshall is playing as expected. Is anybody benching him and if you are for whom? I am starting him over Edelman (0,5 PPR) because my coin told me to and so I don't have to sweat Monday Night Football.

I think Edelman outscores Marshall this week.