[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Guest Sir Nose

I really like Tyler Boyd in Cincy, because I don't wholly trust Brandon LaFell and there are few viable receiving options right now other than Gio and A.J.

My bench is Jameis Winston, Melvin Gordon, Derrick Henry, James White, Sterling Shepard and Michael Thomas.

I'm considering cutting Jameis to get Boyd. I start Brees at QB, so Winston would rarely, if ever, start other than a bye week (when I would stream).

Should I do it? Thanks!

EDIT: I should add that this is a 14-team league and every other team rosters two QBs. So it's mostly rookies and players like Blaine Gabbert left on the wire.

Edited by Sir Nose

Who at WR2 in 12 team PPR

Willie Snead vs OAK

Julian Eddleman @ ARI

Edelman for sure for me.

My Team:

Stafford

Doug Martin/David Johnson / D. Williams / Abdullah / Crowell / Woodhead

Michael Floyd / Mike Evans / Cobb / Carbtree / M.Jones

Patriots DST / Pratter

His team (Something wierd happen with autodraft)

Dak Prescott / Ryan Fitzpatrick* / Philip Rivers

Sammy Watkins Allen Robinson / Jarius Wright*

Jimmy Graham* / C.Fiedorowicz* / R.Griffin* / Julius Thomas / Jason Witten

P.Murray (K Cle)*/ Gostkoski

Dallas DST* / Houston DST

*Told him to cut and Pick from FA(Funchess,Shane Vereen, James White, Rob Kelley and Michael Thomas)

Also to put Philip Rivers and Julius Thomas as starters

Trade 1: Send Doug Martin straight for Allen Robinson or Watkins

Trade 2: Package Abdullah or Crowell with Marvin Jones or Carbtree for Allen Robison or Watkins

Trade 3: Crowell and Abdullah for Allen Robinson or Watkins (Will leave me thin in RB but the i could trade a WR for a RB)

Honestly, I like you team. However, I wouldn't do trade 3 and I'd lean to do 2 before 1. I'd give up Crowell and Jones for A Rob. However, giving up Martin for A. Rob is fair as well bust just leaves you thinner at RB and loser the better player. You can afford to give up Crowell and Jones and yet improve your starting lineup. Go with 2.

I really like Tyler Boyd in Cincy, because I don't wholly trust Brandon LaFell and there are few viable receiving options right now other than Gio and A.J.

My bench is Jameis Winston, Melvin Gordon, Derrick Henry, James White, Sterling Shepard and Michael Thomas.

I'm considering cutting Jameis to get Boyd. I start Brees at QB, so Winston would rarely, if ever, start other than a bye week (when I would stream).

Should I do it? Thanks!

EDIT: I should add that this is a 14-team league and every other team rosters two QBs. So it's mostly rookies and players like Blaine Gabbert left on the wire.

I would never cut Winston if I were you, especially in a larger league. Bree gets hurt, he's your guy! I'd cut Thomas to get Boyd.

10 man ppr .5 league. Start HIll or Murray? other RB is Ingram

At flex I can start Baldwin, Decker, T. Austin, or which ever RB I don't start at RB2

Thanks again for the input!

First of all which Murray? Lat or Demarco. However, I'd start either Murray over Hill. I'd give Decker the start in the flex but it's close between him and Baldwin.

Who should I start in a flex position for a PPR league, Melvin Gordon or Torrey Smith?

I'd go with Gordon by a slim margin.

Appreciate this thread!

.5ppr league

Do I start Jonathan Stewart over frank gore or the combo of c.mike/Thomas Rawls?

Right now I have C.mike/gore rb1 and 2 with stew on the bench. Julio jones, mike Evans and dez are at wr1 wr2 and flex.

I'd start Gore.

Who will you start in my Flex: Christine Mike or Arian Foster or John Brown if I bench Thomas Rawl?

Arian Foster will see top Def SeaHawks and C Mike has good game with Miami but i am not sure will he share with Thomas R?

Jonh Brown have headache and old QB Palmer, may be his last year like P Manning ?

Thanks.

In the Flex, Week 1:

E. Sanders home to Car (new QB whose first NFL game is tonight, played poorly at home last year, and run-1st team. Although is facing two rookie corners)

OR

C. Sims @ Atl (beast at catching, was heavily featured in the pre-season, Atl gave up the most rec. yards to RBs last year)

Going Back and Forth..

Edited by Rico Caliete

Who will you start in my Flex: Christine Mike or Arian Foster or John Brown if I bench Thomas Rawl?

Arian Foster will see top Def SeaHawks and C Mike has good game with Miami but i am not sure will he share with Thomas R?

Jonh Brown have headache and old QB Palmer, may be his last year like P Manning ?

Thanks.

First of all, Palmer will not be like Manning of last year. Dude is legit and he could lead the Cardinals to the SB, especially with the weapons at his disposal and that defense.

Not sure whether this is PPR or not. However, I'd start John Brown in a PPR league, C. Mike in a standard.

Need to play 2 of these 5 at RB .5 PPR

CJ Anderson, Ryan Matthews, Latavius Murray, Rashad Jennings, James White

Went WR first 3 rounds, so I am starting them (Beckham, AJ, Evans) at WR and my flex. Right now I am playing CJ and Latavius, but really am undecided on this. Would love any input

In the Flex, Week 1:

E. Sanders home to Car (new QB whose first NFL game is tonight, played poorly at home last year, and run-1st team. Although is facing two rookie corners)

OR

C. Sims @ Atl (beast at catching, was heavily featured in the pre-season, Atl gave up the most rec. yards to RBs last year)

Going Back and Forth..

Hey Rico,

Not sure if this is PPR or standard, however, I'd go with Sanders either way.

Need to play 2 of these 5 at RB .5 PPR

CJ Anderson, Ryan Matthews, Latavius Murray, Rashad Jennings, James White

Went WR first 3 rounds, so I am starting them (Beckham, AJ, Evans) at WR and my flex. Right now I am playing CJ and Latavius, but really am undecided on this. Would love any input

Tough one but I'd be going with CJ tonight and Lat. Murray in that juicy matchup with the Saints.

I have Charles, Ware, Rawls and Ivory.....PPR league. Question is, would you drop Ivory for C Mike?

Nope.

• Like 1

Not sure which RB to roll with, 0.5 ppr:

Frank Gore vsDET

Jeremy Langford @HOU

Charles Sims @ATL

It's between Gore and Langford for me and I'd run with Gore.