[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Hello Irish, hoping you could give me some advice as to who to try to pick up, who to drop, who to start and who to bench in two of my standard leagues.

League 1: QB -R. WILSON, RB- J STEWART, RB C. HYDE, WR JULIO JONES, WR BRANDON MARSHALL, TE Z ERTZ, W/R B. COOKS, K VINATIERI, AND DEF- SEAHAWKS :::::: BENCH A. DALTON, M MARIOTA, J AJAYI, C IVORY, D JACKSON, A GATES.

League 2: QB- E. MANNING, RB-L MCCOY, RB-L MILLER, WR-JULIO JONES, WR-B COOKS, TE-- J REED, W/R-M. FLOYD, K- C. CATANZARO, DEF- BENGALS ::::::::::::::: BENCH A. DALTON, M. RYAN, C IVORY, D MURRAY, J STEWART, T EIFERT

I think your lineups are perfectly set for both leagues. In regard to which players to add and drop for your teams, I'd need to see what options you have on the WW versus your current squads.

my best options at FLEX are Markus Wheaton, Tyler Lockett, and Ameer Abdulah.... both Locket and Abdullah are projected to get 8 points, and Wheaton with 7, Wheaton will be going against a rather lax defensive backfield at Washington and I think he could out perform his projection and Abdulah possible under perform... what do you think, who would you start?

non ppr standard scoring

Because it's non-PPR, I'd be starting Abdullah. After him, I'd be going with Lockett. Wheaton faces the toughest test and has to prove he can handle it on the biggest stage. And again, non-PPR is key here.

There's a guy in my league that's desperate for a RB. He offered up Alshon for a RB and we came to this: Rawls and Decker for Jeffrey and Yeldon.

Rawls and Decker are on my bench and I'll still have some depth (check out my sig). I don't care for Yeldon but he's better than any RB currently on the waiver wire. Should I do it?

Hey Irish, my first year picking a fantasy team in a PPR league. How do you think I did? Weaknesses?

QB

-Cousins

-Dalton

RB

Lamar Miller

Danny Woodhead

Theo Riddick

Latavius Murray

WR

Beckham Jr

Brandin Cooks

Amari Cooper

John Brown

Eric Decker

Stefon Diggs

Josh Gordon(got him real late, took a chance)

TE

Witten

D

Vikings

K

McManus

I think I'm kind of weak at RB. I went WR heavy. Selected a D and K next to last and last

Ok someone jsut sent me a trade for brandon marshall. I would recieve blake bortels, gary barnidge, and allen hurns. i have both jarvis landry and antonio brown are bye week 8, is this a good trade for me? my league is a 12 team ppr league.

Kirk Cousins, Wsh QB

Mark Ingram, NO RB

Jeremy Langford, Chi RB

Antonio Brown, Pit WR

Brandon Marshall, NYJ WR

Julius Thomas, Jax TE

Jarvis Landry, Mia WR

Chiefs D/ST D/ST

Stephen Gostkowski, NE K

Justin Forsett, Bal RB

Eric Decker, NYJ WR

Kevin White, Chi WR

Arian Foster, Mia RB

Jay Ajayi, Mia RB

Dak Prescott Dal QB

Kenneth Dixon*, Bal RB

Hope you enjoyed your dinner Irish. So, someone offered me D. Williams for R. Jennings. My other RBs are J. Charles, D. Johnson, Langford and Yeldon. Since Charles is still a little banged up and won't be playing the 1st game or two, I'm thinking Williams would be a solid starter until Bell comes back and Charles is feeling 100%. I'm feeling good about Jennings though too this year. What say you sir?

Hey Irish I appreciate your feedback, i'LL post my team could you tell me what you think about it, as well as maybe find players to package for an RB2? TIA!

10 man PPR team:

QB: Andrew Luck

RB: Lamar Miller

RB: Theo Riddick

WR: Antonio Brown

WR: Keenan Allen

TE: Julius Thomas

Flex: Jeremy Maclin

D/ST: Packers

K: Chandler Cantazaro

Bench:

WR Donte Moncrief

WR Randall Cobb

WR John Brown

WR Corey Coleman

RB Charles Sims

RB Bilal Powell

RB Devontae Booker

Hey Irish I appreciate your feedback, i'LL post my team could you tell me what you think about it, as well as maybe find players to package for an RB2? TIA!

10 man PPR team:

Bench:

WR Donte Moncrief

WR Randall Cobb

WR John Brown

WR Corey Coleman

RB Charles Sims

RB Bilal Powell

RB Devontae Booker

Here's my round by round results

Rd 1 - Antonio Brown

Rd 2 - Keenan Allen

Rd 3 - Lamar Miller

Rd 4 - Randall Cobb

Rd 5 - Jeremy Maclin

Rd 6 - Donte Moncrief

Rd 7 - John Brown

Rd 8 - Theo Riddick

Rd 9 - Andrew Luck

Rd 10 - Charles Sims

Rd 11 - Julius Thomas

Rd 12 - Bilal Powell

Rd 13 - Darren Sproles (dropped for Booker)

Rd 14 - Corey Coleman

Rd 15 - Packers D/ST

Rd 16 - Chandler Cantazaro

There's a guy in my league that's desperate for a RB. He offered up Alshon for a RB and we came to this: Rawls and Decker for Jeffrey and Yeldon.

Rawls and Decker are on my bench and I'll still have some depth (check out my sig). I don't care for Yeldon but he's better than any RB currently on the waiver wire. Should I do it?

That's a dead even trade in my book and I'd make it to get Jeffery, therefore upgrading your starting lineup.

Hey Irish, I drafted Leveon Bell and Jamal Charles (before he was supposed to miss time) in a 14 team standard. Initially I was pretty estatic with this combo, but now I am worried. I have L. Blount, J. White, Buck Allen, and C. West as my only backups. Should I try to trade Bell or just suffer through. My WR are a bit weak with Decker, Crabtree, Wheaton. Thanks man!

Hey Irish, my first year picking a fantasy team in a PPR league. How do you think I did? Weaknesses?

QB

-Cousins

-Dalton

RB

Lamar Miller

Danny Woodhead

Theo Riddick

Latavius Murray

WR

Beckham Jr

Brandin Cooks

Amari Cooper

John Brown

Eric Decker

Stefon Diggs

Josh Gordon(got him real late, took a chance)

TE

Witten

D

Vikings

K

McManus

I think I'm kind of weak at RB. I went WR heavy. Selected a D and K next to last and last

I like your team a lot and actually think your RBs are fine, especially since it's for PPR. Do you realize that barring injury Miller is expected to be Top 5, and last year Woodhead was Top 3, Murray was Top 10, and Riddick was Top 20? Therefore, you have 3 Top 10 RBs and another in the Top 20, to go with a solid set of WRs and 2 very capable QBs who could finish in the Top 15, Cousins breaking the Top 10. Your biggest area of weakness is actually at TE with Witten. Witten probably will finish outside the Top 10 and it may be a good idea to trade Witten and a solid WR to upgrade at TE. See what you can get...

I would really appreciate some help in who to start in my FLEX position for week 1.

14 standard league

QB Brees

RB Gurley

RB Peterson (yeah somehow I drafted both)

WR Hilton

WR Cooper

TE Barnidge

W/R/T FLEX????

K Bailey

DST Chiefs

BN DeSean Jackson vs Steelers

BN Spencer Ware vs Chargers

BN Ameer Abdullah vs Colts

Why the struggle?

Jackson has a contract year so he's going to want to go off (I know this is just for week 1 though). Steelers secondary also isn't what it used to be and the Redskins are playing at home, where they had a lot of success last year.

Ware is starting in place of Charles, who is still recovering. He will also get the majority of the carries this game. The Chargers defense isn't the greatest either. & Ware played well last year when Charles went down.

Abdullah is the clear #1 on the Lions and will get the bulk of the carries. I know Riddick will be used for passing scenarios, however. Abdullah didn't live up to expectations last year but I believe can give me a solid 7-10ppg on average this year. He's the only one of the three that is playing an away game.

I'd appreciate any advice. Thank you!!!

***Also I have TJ Yeldon but didn't consider to put him in because he's playing the Packers and will be splitting carries with Ivory most likely around 60/40 at best in Ivory's favor.

Edited by oG1KeNoBi

Ok someone jsut sent me a trade for brandon marshall. I would recieve blake bortels, gary barnidge, and allen hurns. i have both jarvis landry and antonio brown are bye week 8, is this a good trade for me? my league is a 12 team ppr league.

Kirk Cousins, Wsh QB

Mark Ingram, NO RB

Jeremy Langford, Chi RB

Antonio Brown, Pit WR

Brandon Marshall, NYJ WR

Julius Thomas, Jax TE

Jarvis Landry, Mia WR

Chiefs D/ST D/ST

Stephen Gostkowski, NE K

Justin Forsett, Bal RB

Eric Decker, NYJ WR

Kevin White, Chi WR

Arian Foster, Mia RB

Jay Ajayi, Mia RB

Dak Prescott Dal QB

Kenneth Dixon*, Bal RB

So you'd be getting 3 players for 1? Looks like you could use the QB, Barnidge would become your starting TE, and the drop-off from Marshall to Hurns would be about 60 points on the season, which is pretty big. So, when you look at it overall, does the trade improve your starting lineup? So you'd improve at TE and QB but not enough to make up for the loss of Marshall. It's a close trade but I'd probably pass. Classic, load up deal to get the stud.

Hope you enjoyed your dinner Irish. So, someone offered me D. Williams for R. Jennings. My other RBs are J. Charles, D. Johnson, Langford and Yeldon. Since Charles is still a little banged up and won't be playing the 1st game or two, I'm thinking Williams would be a solid starter until Bell comes back and Charles is feeling 100%. I'm feeling good about Jennings though too this year. What say you sir?

Personally, I'd pass on that deal. Williams will most definitely outperform Jennings in weeks 1-3. However, then you'll be left with a bench RB while the other guy has Jennings who will be startable anywhere from a RB2 to flex option. Keep Jennings.

10 man PPR team:

Bench:

WR Donte Moncrief

WR Randall Cobb

WR John Brown

WR Corey Coleman

RB Charles Sims

RB Bilal Powell

RB Devontae Booker

Here's my round by round results

Rd 1 - Antonio Brown

Rd 2 - Keenan Allen

Rd 3 - Lamar Miller

Rd 4 - Randall Cobb

Rd 5 - Jeremy Maclin

Rd 6 - Donte Moncrief

Rd 7 - John Brown

Rd 8 - Theo Riddick

Rd 9 - Andrew Luck

Rd 10 - Charles Sims

Rd 11 - Julius Thomas

Rd 12 - Bilal Powell

Rd 13 - Darren Sproles (dropped for Booker)

Rd 14 - Corey Coleman

Rd 15 - Packers D/ST

Rd 16 - Chandler Cantazaro

With this being a PPR league, Miller holds down the fort as a solid RB1 and did you realize that in PPR scoring Sims and Roddick finished as the number 17 and 18 ranked RBs in the league last year? That's pretty solid. However, if you're looking for a bit more consistency try to package one of them and maybe Moncrief, Brown or Coleman for an upgrade at RB2 for say - Hyde, Duke Johnson or one of the Murrays.

Hey Irish, I drafted Leveon Bell and Jamal Charles (before he was supposed to miss time) in a 14 team standard. Initially I was pretty estatic with this combo, but now I am worried. I have L. Blount, J. White, Buck Allen, and C. West as my only backups. Should I try to trade Bell or just suffer through. My WR are a bit weak with Decker, Crabtree, Wheaton. Thanks man!

I'd just stick it out. It'll suck for the first couple weeks but hopefully, those 2 come back strong and carry you the rest of the way. I wouldn't move Bell at all.

Edited by irish

I would really appreciate some help in who to start in my FLEX position for week 1.

14 standard league

QB Brees

RB Gurley

RB Peterson (yeah somehow I drafted both)

WR Hilton

WR Cooper

TE Barnidge

W/R/T FLEX????

K Bailey

DST Chiefs

BN DeSean Jackson vs Steelers

BN Spencer Ware vs Chargers

BN Ameer Abdullah vs Colts

Why the struggle?

Jackson has a contract year so he's going to want to go off (I know this is just for week 1 though). Steelers secondary also isn't what it used to be and the Redskins are playing at home, where they had a lot of success last year.

Ware is starting in place of Charles, who is still recovering. He will also get the majority of the carries this game. The Chargers defense isn't the greatest either. & Ware played well last year when Charles went down.

Abdullah is the clear #1 on the Lions and will get the bulk of the carries. I know Riddick will be used for passing scenarios, however. Abdullah didn't live up to expectations last year but I believe can give me a solid 7-10ppg on average this year. He's the only one of the three that is playing an away game.

I'd appreciate any advice. Thank you!!!

***Also I have TJ Yeldon but didn't consider to put him in because he's playing the Packers and will be splitting carries with Ivory most likely around 60/40 at best in Ivory's favor.

Without question you start Ware in the flex spot this week as I think he'll outscore Adrian Peterson.

• Like 1

Thanks Irish. There are actually some capable TEs on the waiver currently that maybe I wouldn't have to package Witten and a WR for. What do you think of options such as; Clive Walford(OAK), Eric Ebron, or Charles Clay?

Clay is an option but the issue is, none of those guys are an upgrade over Witten. Did you get my PM?

I would trade Duke Johnson n Vance McDonald

I'd receive Allen Hurns n Pharoh Cooper

My WRs are Kelvin Benjamin, DeSean Jackson, Ty Montgomery, Jermaine Kearse, Chris Conley, Eli Rogers

My RBs are Todd Gurley, AP, Devontae Booker, Alfred Morrris, Buck Allen, Duke Johnson

My TEs are Austin Hooper, Jared Cook, Cole Wick, Vance McDonald.

This trade worth it for me?