[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Hey Irish,

I've been doing a lot of 12 team leagues and am doing my first 18 team one with friends. Is there any different strategy for 18 teamers? Because QB's and DST become a bit more scarce in such a league, is it worth grabbing them a bit earlier?

It's a .5 PPR league with 1QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1 TE, 1DST, 1K

I'm in 2-16 teamers, 2-14 teamers, a 32 team league and then a few 12s. I usually won't grab a defense until round 12 at the earliest and won't take a top tier QB unless they fall into round 6. QB is incredibly deep and defenses are always so unpredictable. Guaranteed there will be some surprise defenses that far outperform their adp.

Keep McCoy or Arizona Cardinals D in Keeper League?

Definitely McCoy.

I'm trading with a noob, and I want this trade to be at least a little bit fair. Is this trade really bad? Will my league get pissed at me?

If not, what trade would you suggest . He has a few droppable players. (Not including, Green, Jeffery, Miller, Latavius).

He said he is thinking about the trade in the title.

PS: I also offered Cooks + Wheaton for Marshall

and

Foster + White for Decker

Is he considering the worst trade offer?

I'm trading with a noob, and I want this trade to be at least a little bit fair. Is this trade really bad? Will my league get pissed at me?

If not, what trade would you suggest . He has a few droppable players. (Not including, Green, Jeffery, Miller, Latavius).

He said he is thinking about the trade in the title.

PS: I also offered Cooks + Wheaton for Marshall

and

Foster + White for Decker

Is he considering the worst trade offer?

Nope, nothing wrong with those. Trades are only wrong when collusion is involved.

Appreciate you man, need some advice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Team is below, Im weak at RB yes I know, it was the way my draft went unforunately

RBs available in waivers: (Bold is who I like)

Javorius Allen

Terrence West

Devontae Booker

Shane Vereen

Charcandrick West

CJ Prosise

Reggie Bush

DeAndre Washington

Chris Thompson

Keith Marshall

Shaun Draughn

Jerick Mckinnon

Jordan Howard

Also like TEs Jared Cook, Kyle Rudolph, Clive Walford, Eric Ebron, Jordan Cameron, Vance McDonald, and Dwayne Allen

basically 2 questions, Should I drop Corey Coleman/Darren Sproles for one of the RBs above? and Can I trust Julius Thomas? (being a Jag fan, i'm nervous)

Appreciate you man, need some advice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Team is below, Im weak at RB yes I know, it was the way my draft went unforunately

RBs available in waivers: (Bold is who I like)

Javorius Allen

Terrence West

Devontae Booker

Shane Vereen

Charcandrick West

CJ Prosise

Reggie Bush

DeAndre Washington

Chris Thompson

Keith Marshall

Shaun Draughn

Jerick Mckinnon

Jordan Howard

Also like TEs Jared Cook, Kyle Rudolph, Clive Walford, Eric Ebron, Jordan Cameron, Vance McDonald, and Dwayne Allen

basically 2 questions, Should I drop Corey Coleman/Darren Sproles for one of the RBs above? and Can I trust Julius Thomas? (being a Jag fan, i'm nervous)

I'd probably leave things as you have them. I like Julius Thomas more than the other options at TE. Also, I'd keep a close eye on West as I think he'd be worth adding over guys like Powell and Sproles.

I'd probably leave things as you have them. I like Julius Thomas more than the other options at TE. Also, I'd keep a close eye on West as I think he'd be worth adding over guys like Powell and Sproles.

Hold onto Corey Coleman too?

thinking drop sproles add west

Edited by KingRyb13

Hold onto Corey Coleman too?

thinking drop sproles add west

Yup, I'd drop sproles and keep Coleman for now.

Hello Irish. I had draft number one tonight> Here goes:

12 team .5 ppr

my team

QB: Brady, Carr

RB: Lacy, C Hyde, D williams, J Starks, T hightower

WR: Julio J, J Nelson, L Fitzgerald,D Parker, D Green-Beckham

TE Fleener, J Graham

DEF Houston

PK C Boswell

I have a bad feeling about Lacy lasting or performing the whole season. But I couldn't pass him up in the draft. I actually liked D Martin better. I also Have Starks who I think will eventually share almost 50/5 with lacy. An owner had Gronk. I am offering Lacy and Jordy for Gronk and D Martin. what are your thoughts?? I don't like Lacy for the whole year. Am I giving up too much?

Hey irish how are you this year, I am drafting later today in my league. It's a 12 team standard scoring league. What in your opinion is the best way to draft this year in order with your picks. Like with your first pick would you pick the best ww or best rb avaliable and in what order for the first few like ww,ww,rb,rb,etc. Thanks

hey im back and im looking for some trade advice.. someone is offering me Eddie Lacy and Keenan Allen for Lamar Miller and Tavon Austin...

My running backs are Lamar miller, Matt Jones, Jeremy Langford, and terrance west..

My Wrs are Edelman ,Jordy, Landry, Hurns, tavon, and aiken.. What do yall think??

I know im thin on RBs but my thinking is lacy will be an above average back this year and either jones or langford will put up good numbers.. and if/when edelman gets hurt i still have a great group of WRs

Hello Irish. I had draft number one tonight> Here goes:

12 team .5 ppr

my team

QB: Brady, Carr

RB: Lacy, C Hyde, D williams, J Starks, T hightower

WR: Julio J, J Nelson, L Fitzgerald,D Parker, D Green-Beckham

TE Fleener, J Graham

DEF Houston

PK C Boswell

I have a bad feeling about Lacy lasting or performing the whole season. But I couldn't pass him up in the draft. I actually liked D Martin better. I also Have Starks who I think will eventually share almost 50/5 with lacy. An owner had Gronk. I am offering Lacy and Jordy for Gronk and D Martin. what are your thoughts?? I don't like Lacy for the whole year. Am I giving up too much?

I think you are, I'd sit tight as I think Fleener could post some solid stats despite recent reports of him not knowing the playbook and Lacy is a grinder, just hope he stays healthy.

Edited by irish
  • Like 1

Hello Irish, hoping you could give me some advice as to who to try to pick up, who to drop, who to start and who to bench in two of my standard leagues.

League 1: QB -R. WILSON, RB- J STEWART, RB C. HYDE, WR JULIO JONES, WR BRANDON MARSHALL, TE Z ERTZ, W/R B. COOKS, K VINATIERI, AND DEF- SEAHAWKS :::::: BENCH A. DALTON, M MARIOTA, J AJAYI, C IVORY, D JACKSON, A GATES.

League 2: QB- E. MANNING, RB-L MCCOY, RB-L MILLER, WR-JULIO JONES, WR-B COOKS, TE-- J REED, W/R-M. FLOYD, K- C. CATANZARO, DEF- BENGALS ::::::::::::::: BENCH A. DALTON, M. RYAN, C IVORY, D MURRAY, J STEWART, T EIFERT

Hey irish how are you this year, I am drafting later today in my league. It's a 12 team standard scoring league. What in your opinion is the best way to draft this year in order with your picks. Like with your first pick would you pick the best ww or best rb avaliable and in what order for the first few like ww,ww,rb,rb,etc. Thanks

Hey bp, how are you?

With the first pick in a standard scoring league, I'd probably lean Gurley. In regard to a draft plan going in, I never have one, the draft is s living beast, that unfolds differently each time and you have to be ready to roll with the punches. However, I will say, that I'd avoid taking a QB or TE early, unless incredible value slips to you. Say Gronk in late 4 early 5 or a top QB - Cam, Rodgers into the 6th. Be flexible, don't panick or overdraft a position if others are cherry picking it. Get value as often as you can and keep your leagues scoring system and starting lineup requirements in mind as you go.

Edited by irish

Should I trade T. Brady + Vikings defense for A. Luck + Denver defense?

I would. You get one of, if not the best defense and a very comparable QB to Brady for an entire season. Every game counts and grabbing early week wins because you get to start Luck could be the difference between making and missing the playoffs.

my best options at FLEX are Markus Wheaton, Tyler Lockett, and Ameer Abdulah.... both Locket and Abdullah are projected to get 8 points, and Wheaton with 7, Wheaton will be going against a rather lax defensive backfield at Washington and I think he could out perform his projection and Abdulah possible under perform... what do you think, who would you start?

non ppr standard scoring

Edited by Blacklou

hey im back and im looking for some trade advice.. someone is offering me Eddie Lacy and Keenan Allen for Lamar Miller and Tavon Austin...

My running backs are Lamar miller, Matt Jones, Jeremy Langford, and terrance west..

My Wrs are Edelman ,Jordy, Landry, Hurns, tavon, and aiken.. What do yall think??

I know im thin on RBs but my thinking is lacy will be an above average back this year and either jones or langford will put up good numbers.. and if/when edelman gets hurt i still have a great group of WRs

Welcome back!

I'd take that trade regardless of scoring system. I think you're better off with Lacy and Allen, as the improvement from Austin to Allen is greater than the drop-off of Miller to Lacy.

my main QB is Dalton (bye 9)

i currently have Marriota. I'm curious if i should swap him for either Winston or A. Smith who this whole season. may i have your opinion and reasons ? thanks!

If you can, I'd rather have Winston. I think Winston showed last year in his rookie year, that he's an absolute baller and will be a force to be reckoned with. He's got the weapons and the moxie to pull it off. IMO, he's being gotten at a great value in drafts. I think he finishes as a Top 10 QB this year and not too far outside the Top 5.

Irishhhhhh,

Another owner dropped Justin Forsett. Would you drop any of these guys on your bench to pick him up in PPR?

Michael Thomas

Isaiah Crowell

Tajae Sharpe

Well, just taking it position for position, I'd take Forsett over Crowell. Depending on what you have at WR, cause you might need Crowell for depth, based on points alone, I'd Forsett over Thomas too but not Sharpe.