[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Irish, What do you think?

So now my WRs: Allen Robinson, Keen Allen, Golden Tate, Michael Crabtree
Emmanuel Sanders, John Brown, Kelvin Benjamin.

We are not Keeper league , I still see Michaell Thomas and Sterling Shepard ; will they do better than Emmanuel Sanders w/o QB ? I hope John Brown is ok

Looking for a little commentary on a draft I just had. Don't usually play ppr, but my friends needed a 10th.

0.5 ppr, start: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, K, D. 6xBN

Drafted 8/10

QB: Brady

RB: D. Martin

RB. D. Freeman

WR. AJ Green

WR. B. Marshall

WR. Edelman

TE. D. Allen

FL: Maclin

D. Rams

K. Bailey

BN: Carr

BN. L. Murray

BN. E. Sanders

BN. G. Bernard

BN. Yeldon

BN. P. Dorsett

Very solid team, however, in 10 team leagues, everyone is pretty jacked. It'll come down to WW moves, smart/lucky lineup decisions, trades and schedule.

Welcome back Swami. Glad to see you again and I will be calling on you after my two drafts this weekend !!

Thx bud, I'll be happy to give you my 2 cents as often as I can.

Irish, What do you think?

So now my WRs: Allen Robinson, Keen Allen, Golden Tate, Michael Crabtree

Emmanuel Sanders, John Brown, Kelvin Benjamin.

We are not Keeper league , I still see Michaell Thomas and Sterling Shepard ; will they do better than Emmanuel Sanders w/o QB ? I hope John Brown is ok

I'd take Shepard over Brown.

Forsett or Foster? Been offered a trade, who would you rather have?

Scoring? Either way I think I'd take Foster.

1.Josh Gordon, Emmanuel Sanders, John Brown and Sterling Shepard, which 2 you keep ?

2. My RB: Tod Gurley, Doug Martin, Melvin Gordon, Rashad Jenning and Spencer Ware
PPR yahoo team, will you drop Spencer Ware for James White or Charles Sims or D Booker or J Mckinnon ?

Edited by gosabercats

You keep Gordon and John Brown for upside IMO

Started with the #8 pick in a standard 10 team league

Not a great spot

AP,DJ, Gurley top 3 WR and hopkins off board

I went

Lev Bell

Aj Green

Jamal Charles

D. Thomas

Latavius Murray

Josh Gordon

Michael Floyd

Tom Brady

John Brown

Abdullah

Blount

Corey Coleman

Cardinals Defense

Catazaro Kicker

Barnidge

Gonna stream qb first 4 weeks

1.Josh Gordon, Emmanuel Sanders, John Brown and Sterling Shepard, which 2 you keep ?

2. My RB: Tod Gurley, Doug Martin, Melvin Gordon, Rashad Jenning and Spencer Ware

PPR yahoo team, will you drop Spencer Ware for James White or Charles Sims or D Booker or J Mckinnon ?

I'm keeping Gordon and Sterling for sure. Sure Brown has solid value but I like the other 2 better. In regard to those RBs, I'd drop Ware for Sims for sure.

I was thinking about trading away Keenan Allen and Eric Decker for Lamar Miller and Josh Gordon. 1/2 pt ppr. As you can see I will still have Antonio and Cobb starting. I'm thinking starting Ingram, McCoy and Miller would be pretty sick. What do you think?

I did not draft a kicker this time and so now I need to drop someone to get one for week 1.

12-Team

1 PT PPR League

QB: Andy Dalton

WR: AJ Green, Eric Decker, Marvin Jones, Emmanuel Sanders, Michael Floyd, Tajae Sharpe

RB: Lamar Miller, LeSean McCoy, Melvin Gordon, Ameer Abdullah, Spencer Ware, Jerick McKinnon
TE: Antonio Gates

DEF: Minnesota

Who do I drop to get a kicker??

Thanks!

Ware is now leading RB for at least 2 games now in September. Should I trade him for Charles Sims ?

Get Sims if you can.

I was thinking about trading away Keenan Allen and Eric Decker for Lamar Miller and Josh Gordon. 1/2 pt ppr. As you can see I will still have Antonio and Cobb starting. I'm thinking starting Ingram, McCoy and Miller would be pretty sick. What do you think?

I would not make that trade. You're losing more than you're gaining.

I did not draft a kicker this time and so now I need to drop someone to get one for week 1.

12-Team

1 PT PPR League

QB: Andy Dalton

WR: AJ Green, Eric Decker, Marvin Jones, Emmanuel Sanders, Michael Floyd, Tajae Sharpe

RB: Lamar Miller, LeSean McCoy, Melvin Gordon, Ameer Abdullah, Spencer Ware, Jerick McKinnon

TE: Antonio Gates

DEF: Minnesota

Who do I drop to get a kicker??

Thanks!

Definitely McKinnon.

I own Charles and already had ware but got west just in case. Now time has come i need to snag a defense and a kicker and drop 2 players. So is it safe to go ahead and let C west go over the other bench players?

Bench:
RB's: Hill/Forsett/Powell/Ware/ C West
WR's: Marvin Jones/Snead/Fuller

Def avail
Eagles vs cle, Vikings vs ten, Bengals vs nyj, Chiefs vs SD, Bills vs BAL, Jets Vs Bengals

I own Charles and already had ware but got west just in case. Now time has come i need to snag a defense and a kicker and drop 2 players. So is it safe to go ahead and let C west go over the other bench players?

Bench:

RB's: Hill/Forsett/Powell/Ware/ C West

WR's: Marvin Jones/Snead/Fuller

Def avail

Eagles vs cle, Vikings vs ten, Bengals vs nyj, Chiefs vs SD, Bills vs BAL, Jets Vs Bengals

Drop West, get the Chiefs.

I currently have C. Mike. Should I trade him for Spencer Ware? I don't have Charles or Rawls. Standard scoring.

I like Ware slightly more than C. Mike.

If you had to pick one WR up for a PPR team who would you choose?

Sharpe, Parker, M. Thomas, Funchess

Probably between parker and funchess and I'd give the edge to funchy bear.

Is cuffing Jerick McKinnon worth the roster spot in case injury to Peterson?

Depends on roster size. If you have shirt benches, then probably not. However, if rosters are deep, then yes, do so.

Hey Irish,

I've been doing a lot of 12 team leagues and am doing my first 18 team one with friends. Is there any different strategy for 18 teamers? Because QB's and DST become a bit more scarce in such a league, is it worth grabbing them a bit earlier?

It's a .5 PPR league with 1QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1 TE, 1DST, 1K

Edited by anismith