[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Happy New Year Irish. A couple questions for 2 standard leagues

1) Pick 1 rb: Mason vs niners, Martin vs Carolina, Karlon vs Jets.

Next, in the same league, I need 2 WR, a TE and FLEX: Evans vs Carolina, A. Rob vs Houston, Austin vs niners, Cobb vs Vikes, Eifert vs browns,J. thomas vs Houston, Michael. Floyd vs Hawks, Lockett vs Cards. All tough matches.

2nd league) Should I start Snead over Michael Floyd even if he is healthy for WR 3?

THANKS IN ADVANCE SIR!

Happy New Year Irish. A couple questions for 2 standard leagues

1) Pick 1 rb: Mason vs niners, Martin vs Carolina, Karlon vs Jets.

Next, in the same league, I need 2 WR, a TE and FLEX: Evans vs Carolina, A. Rob vs Houston, Austin vs niners, Cobb vs Vikes, Eifert vs browns,J. thomas vs Houston, Michael. Floyd vs Hawks, Lockett vs Cards. All tough matches.

2nd league) Should I start Snead over Michael Floyd even if he is healthy for WR 3?

THANKS IN ADVANCE SIR!

Happy New Year to you as well!

RB - Martin

WRs - Evans and A. Rob.

TE - Eifert

Flex - Mason by a hair over Karlos and Floyd

Karlos Williams, CJ Anderson or Eddie Lacy? They named Karlos as the actual starter and think he'll get the bulk of the work.

My last question of the season... hope you get me a championship!

Toughest question of the season for me as I think each of these guys could finish as the best play this week. So I'm gonna go with my gut here and say Lacy.

I hope you win it all! GL!

Edited by irish

Thanks Irish!

1 pt ppr need 2

Jennings

C West

J Hill

Cj Anderson

J Langford

Happy New Year

Jennings and Langford but boy is that a hodge podge.

1/2 PPR

Pick 3 flex: Jarvis Landry, Allen hurns, golden Tate, John brown, Tyler Eifert

Also would you consider picking up hoyer to start over Russell Wilson? At home and he scored 30 against the jags last time.

No, play Wilson.

Landry for sure, Tate and Hurns

True..........Smoke and mirrors Thanks again

LoL!

NP, GL to you.

Need some major help..

I might of asked this one ready but I can pick two in a standard scoring league

Watkins (Snowing in Buffalo, Revis Island but only WR for buffalo)

Floyd (listed as questionable 4:25 start, I could plug in Tre Mason if he is out in my flex)

Maclin (I think is the safest of the three)

Please help me pick two

Need some major help..

I might of asked this one ready but I can pick two in a standard scoring league

Watkins (Snowing in Buffalo, Revis Island but only WR for buffalo)

Floyd (listed as questionable 4:25 start, I could plug in Tre Mason if he is out in my flex)

Maclin (I think is the safest of the three)

Please help me pick two

Mason and Maclin, I do think Watkins has a good day too though.

Lacy or rashad Jennings

Evans or Jordan Matthews??

Lacy and Evans

Forte, Snead, or Eifert in PPR, Irish?! Z. Miller is out, is Forte a good play??

I like them -

Snead

Forte

Eifert

That's how I had it set. Happy new year!

Excellent, GL and a Happy New Year!

Edited by irish

Do you really trust Evans vs Norman?

Happy New Year to you as well!

RB - Martin

WRs - Evans and A. Rob.

TE - Eifert

Flex - Mason by a hair over Karlos and Floyd

I just think he's your 2nd best WR option.

With Ted Ginn out, should i consider Fitz over Cam Newton? I need to be talked down from making this switch.

No, plug in Cam and leave it alone.

Did you start Cam over Fitz?

Alright so the question is who I will keep. I have three keeper spots.

It is a Two QB league, with .5 PPR.

I am obviously keeping Cam Newton with my 7th round pick.

The question in which I really am having concern about is a trade I could make to get Odell, which would cost a 1st round pick or just stick with Deandre Hopkins on my squad and lose a 3rd round pick?

So the questions I am really asking are would you trade Hopkins for Odell and out of the list below who would be the best option as my 3rd player kept?

My other options to keep are:

• Tannehill/7th Round
  • Lamar Miller/3rd Round
  • Antonio Gates/17th Round
  • Jimmy Graham/4th Round
  • Justin Forsett/4th Round
  • Marshawn Lynch/2nd Round
  • Arian Foster/5th Round
  • Mark Ingram/4th Round
  • Steve Smith/12th Round

Please leave link below.

Alright so the question is who I will keep. I have three keeper spots.

It is a Two QB league, with .5 PPR.

I am obviously keeping Cam Newton with my 7th round pick.

The question in which I really am having concern about is a trade I could make to get Odell, which would cost a 1st round pick or just stick with Deandre Hopkins on my squad and lose a 3rd round pick?

So the questions I am really asking are would you trade Hopkins for Odell and out of the list below who would be the best option as my 3rd player kept?

My other options to keep are:

• Tannehill/7th Round
  • Lamar Miller/3rd Round
  • Antonio Gates/17th Round
  • Jimmy Graham/4th Round
  • Justin Forsett/4th Round
  • Marshawn Lynch/2nd Round
  • Arian Foster/5th Round
  • Mark Ingram/4th Round
  • Steve Smith/12th Round
Please leave link below.

I'd rather ODB, Cam and miller. Ingram would be my 4th choice.

Hey Irish,

Happy New Year to you and your family! First, I'd like to thank you again for all your time. You have been most helpful this season.

I have one league left (standard scoring) and I'm playing for the grand championship, with a $1,000 payout (loser gets $100). We have two 12-team leagues that we call conferences, each with separate drafts. Weeks 1-14 regular season where you only play the other 11 teams in your Conference. Then weeks 15 & 16 to determine those conference winners, in which I blew away both opponents.

But now I am facing the winner of the other conference and we have several players in common, which basically neuters them for week 17.

QB: (Start one)

Me: Newton or Ryan? I have Newton penciled in.

My opponent: will play either Roethlisberger or Bortles. Right now he has Ben penciled in.

RB: (Start one or two)

Me: My weak spot. Gore and J. Hill are penciled in. I have D. Robinson, Powell and Sims on the bench. WW has lesser quality. (If I start only one, then I can play a second TE or additional IDP instead.)

My opponent: has Karlos Williams and Forte penciled in with Langford and Gillislee on his bench. My hope is that the Jets contain Buffalo's running game and that Rex splits carries between Williams and Gillislee. Same for Langford/Forte. Still, Gore will be playing with a pee-wee league QB and Hill has sucked for the most part and splits carries with Bernard, so this all has me worried.

WR: (start 2 or 3)

Both me and my opponent will probably be starting Brandon Marshall and Sammy Watkins but here are my options:

Me: Marshall, Watkins, Mike Evans, Brendin Cooks, Tyler Lockett (I have Marshall, Watkins and Cooks penciled in at the moment)

My opponent: Marshall, Watkins, OBJ penciled in. Garbage on his bench.

Do I start Evans (vs Carolina and Josh Norman) or Cooks (vs tough Atlanta defense with a gimpy Brees)? Who has the better chance of keeping up with OBJ's production on Sunday? Do I bench Watkins (vs Revis) and roll with Marshall, Evans and Cooks instead? ugh! WR was a strength all season but my opponent having 2 of the same studs plus OBJ is killing me.

TE: (start 1 or 2)

We are both starting Gronkowski.

If I elect to start only 1 RB, I can start Gates along with Gronk. Should I play Gates instead of J. Hill? My opponent has Barnage, in case he decides to go with 2 TEs.

Team defense: (Start 1)

Me: Kansas City (penciled in) or Pittsburgh?

My opponent: Kansas City

KC vs Raiders or Steelers vs Ravens?

We get 1 point for every sack or turnover, also get a sliding scale of points for running yards allowed, passing yards allowed and overall points allowed.

IDP's: (start 3 or 4)

scoring is pretty standard: 1 pt/tackle, 0.5 pt/assist, 3 pts/sack, 3 pts/forced fumble, 3 pts/recovered fumble, 3 pts/int, 3 pts/PD.

Me: C.J. Mosley, Thomas Davis, Malcolm Jenkins are penciled in. I have Deon Bucannon and Hardy on the bench. Tons of decent IDPs on the WW (i.e. Stephone Anthony, Melvin Ingram, Mychal Kendricks, Denzel Perryman.)

My opponent: Chandler Jones, Danny Trevathan and Khalil Mack penciled in. Malcolm Butler, Logan Ryan and David Amerson on his bench.

I'm of no use in regard to IDPs, sorry. Although I will say that I like Melvin Ingram more than any of your other options. However, Starting Newton, Gore, Hill, Marshall, Watkins, Cooks and the Steelers' D is the way to go.

You've got him at QB and RB. He's got you at WR with OBJ over Cooks. Should be a great game! Glad you've made it this far and that I've been able to help ya out. GL!

I won it. My QB, Newton, outscored his, Ben, by 9. I played Gore and Hill who combined for 23 points while he played Forte and Karlos Williams who combined for 27. We both had Marshall and Watkins in common. He had OBJ (6 points) and I played Cooks (2 points). My kicker, McManus, got 10 while his, Santos, got 3. We played the same TE and defense. My 3 IDPs, outscored his by a few points. Overall I won by 11. Thanks for all your help!