[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Standard league trade offer.

I have been offered DeMarco Murray and Brandin Cooks for Adrian Peterson and Donte Moncrief.

Take it or no?

Absolutely not! Decline that, in a standard format the drop-off from ADP to Murray is far greater than Cooks to Moncrief.

Hey Irish

Just had someone drop Rivers and Wallace and Vjax are on the waiver wire. Any of them worth dropping Michael Thomas to pick up?

I like Rivers schedule against the Colts and New Orleans the next two weeks but Stafford is still solid enough that I might not need him and Allen going down really hurts his value. Also, Matt Ryan on the waiver wire so I might stream him next week against NO. Vjax has a rough schedule and I'm not sold on Wallace but I'm not a big fan of Thomas as the #3 option in NO. Thanks for the advice!

With no backup QB, I'd drop Thomas to add Rivers in a heartbeat. Wallace would be the 2nd option.

• Like 1

Someone offered me James white for Shaun Draughn. Should I do it? Standard league.

I'd accept that one.

Hey Irish, hope all is well. Thanks in advance

Full PPR league, bonuses for longer TDs rushing / receiving and bonuses for going over 100 / 150 / 200 yards rushing receiving

My team:

QB - Cousins / Brady

RB - D Will, Stewart, Forsett, Rawls, Thompson, Dixon

WR - Julio, B. Marshall, Fuller, Cruz, Funchess

TE - Reed, Bennett

DST - Seahawks

K - Crosby

We start 1 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2 Flex, 1 DST, 1 K

I hate my RB's, my best RB is DeAngelo, but come week 4 he loses most touches to LeVeon.

I want to trade on of my big WRs for a RB or a RB / WR combo. Are any of these deals worth exploring?

Julio or Marshall for McCoy

Marshall for CJ and Tajae Sharpe

Marshall for L. Murray and Moncrief

If you can get Murray and Moncrief, do that. The other deal would be acceptable as well but just the #2 option.

Lost Keenan Allen for the season. My other WRs are A. Robinson, R. Cobb, D. Moncrief, & D. Funchess. Willie Snead, Tajae Sharpe, and Will Fuller are all available on the waiver wire. We use a FAAB system with a $50 budget. How would you prioritize these WRs and what would you bid to acquire them?

Snead (30-40% of your budget), Sharpe (20%) and Fuller (20%) in that order.

Irish~

PPR League

1 point for 10 rushing/receiving yards (TE 's get 1 point for 7 yards receiving)

I need 5 from the list below and 1 has to be from each position (RB, WR & TE):

Todd Gurley vs Seattle

DeAngelo Williams vs Cincinnati

Kelvin Benjamin vs SFO

Alshon Jeffery vs Philly

Julio Jones @ O-Town

Antonio Gates vs Jaguars

Coby Fleener @ Giants

Right now I have Williams, Benjamin, Jeffery, Jones and Gates. That obviously means I'm sitting Gurley- am I crazy for doing that?

Also, the TE's just p*ssed me off last week as I thought at least one of them would do something- now I get to play the game of which one isn't going to suck this week!

Let me know your thoughts

Ok so I got Tate which was cool, and Sanu. So now i need to get the perfect lineup with what i have...lol

Heres my team and BN:

QB - Rodgers

WR - ODB

WR - Cooper

RB - Gore

RB - Ware

TE - D. Allen (BN, V. Green)

W/R - Tate

BN, D. Johnson, TJ. Yeldon, Cruz,

What do ya think?

Who's D. Johnson...David Johnson?! I'd start Johnson, Yeldon and Ware at the flex.

What do you think of this trade since he has Russell Wilson too?

Luck for Rivers and Moncrief

I'd be adding Luck and parting ways with Moncrief and Rivers.

12 Teams-STD besides QB TDs - 6, INT - (3), Sacks - (1)

WRs now are:

Amari Cooper

Kelvin Benjamin

Randall Cobb

Sterling Sheppard

Davante Adams

Hey Irish,

Not sure if I got missed or I'm blind.

But not sure if I should freakout on the Keenan Allen loss or sit tight and let it roll

Thank in advance

Hey Irish,

Just wanted your input if any of the guys below are worth dropping for Eli Rogers (who is still out on the free market this morning).

QB: Andy Dalton

WR: AJ Green, Eric Decker, Marvin Jones, Michael Floyd, Emmanuel Sanders, Tajae Sharpe

RB: Lamar Miler, LeSean McCoy, Spencer Ware, Melvin Gordon, Ameer Abdullah

TE: Antonio Gates

Thanks!

What do you think of this trade since he has Russell Wilson too?

Luck for Rivers and Moncrief

I'd be adding Luck and parting ways with Moncrief and Rivers.

12 Teams-STD besides QB TDs - 6, INT - (3), Sacks - (1)[/size]WRs now are:[/size]Amari Cooper[/size]Kelvin Benjamin[/size]Randall Cobb[/size]Sterling Sheppard[/size]Davante Adams[/size]

That's a lot to give up. No doubt luck is an upgrade but moncrief is a top 20 WR. Now you do have some very solid WRs so if you wanna gamble that moncrief's numbers for your team are replaceable and getting luck will give you add much as 3-4 points per week more,than do it.

Irish~

PPR League

1 point for 10 rushing/receiving yards (TE 's get 1 point for 7 yards receiving)

I need 5 from the list below and 1 has to be from each position (RB, WR & TE):

Todd Gurley vs Seattle

DeAngelo Williams vs Cincinnati

Kelvin Benjamin vs SFO

Alshon Jeffery vs Philly

Julio Jones @ O-Town

Antonio Gates vs Jaguars

Coby Fleener @ Giants

Right now I have Williams, Benjamin, Jeffery, Jones and Gates. That obviously means I'm sitting Gurley- am I crazy for doing that?

Also, the TE's just p*ssed me off last week as I thought at least one of them would do something- now I get to play the game of which one isn't going to suck this week!

Let me know your thoughts

My first gut reaction was to play exactly who you are and bench Gurley. The only guy if sub out for him would be Benjamin but right now I'm holding off on that.

Hey Irish,

Just wanted your input if any of the guys below are worth dropping for Eli Rogers (who is still out on the free market this morning).

QB: Andy Dalton

WR: AJ Green, Eric Decker, Marvin Jones, Michael Floyd, Emmanuel Sanders, Tajae Sharpe

RB: Lamar Miler, LeSean McCoy, Spencer Ware, Melvin Gordon, Ameer Abdullah

TE: Antonio Gates

Thanks!

Nope,leave your squad the way it is.

Flex for week 2: (Full PPR) Mike Wallace, Riddick, Shepard, Maclin or Corey Coleman? If it's not Riddick, should I start him over Lacy?

I'd start Riddick over Lacy and Maclin in the flex.

Thanks for answering questions, Ive taken a hit with Keenen getting injured and dont have much confidence in Hill, what would you do with the team in my sig? Thinking of trying to deal Luck for some RB help.

I'd see if you can combine Luck with Hill for an upgrade at RB and lesser QB. Otherwise, stand pat.

Irish whats up man...

So the ole Gurley panic is setting in like others...

Should I sit him, and start Tevin Coleman vs Oak, or even S.Vereen vs NO?

My other RB start is R.Mathews.

Thanks man.

Hey B-N-G, I understand the concern over Gurley but don't bench him for the likes of Coleman and Vereen. Play him even in tough matchup, he'll warm up.

Hello Irish. Two questions, First, are you really Irish? Second, Should I trust Jimmy Graham at all this year?

1. LMAO! Yes, I am, mostly anyway. 2. No, you can't trust him as more than a #2 and even then you might find yourself switching him out mid year.

• Like 1

Good qb stream option for this week?

Andy dalton, Matt Ryan, siemian, flacco, garappolo

Gore or Rawls?

Dez or will fuller at flex?

Dwayne Allen or Delanie walker?

.5ppr

Have Julio and Mike Evans at WR right now.

Thanks!!

I'd start Flacco or Dalton (Flacco first)

Rawls by a hair

Dez

Walker at TE