[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Hi Irish, I'm in a 10 team ESPN standard league. Someone offered me Todd Gurley for Lesean Mccoy and I was hoping if you could give some advice. Here's my team:

QB: Derek Carr

RB1: Lesean Mccoy

RB2: Reshad Jennings

WR1: Antonio Brown

WR2: Alshon Jeffrey

TE: Coby Fleener

Flex: TY Hilton

Bench: Michael Floyd, Christine Michael, Jeremy Hill, Gio Bernard, Mohamed Sanu, Eric Ebron, Justin Forsett.

I think Gurley is a better running back than Lesean but I'm worried he'll struggle this season because rams have literally no passing game. Bills may not have a great passing game too but Lesean has a high floor with all his carries and ability to catch passes. Should I take it or not?

10 man league, standard scoring, NOT PPR. 2 WR and 1 FLEX

Deandre Hopkins vs KC

Jordy Nelson vs MIN

Kelvin Benjamin vs SF

Larry Fitzgerald vs TB

Who is the odd man out?

Fitz.

Edited by irish

Hi Irish, I'm in a 10 team ESPN standard league. Someone offered me Todd Gurley for Lesean Mccoy and I was hoping if you could give some advice. Here's my team:

QB: Derek Carr

RB1: Lesean Mccoy

RB2: Reshad Jennings

WR1: Antonio Brown

WR2: Alshon Jeffrey

TE: Coby Fleener

Flex: TY Hilton

Bench: Michael Floyd, Christine Michael, Jeremy Hill, Gio Bernard, Mohamed Sanu, Eric Ebron, Justin Forsett.

I think Gurley is a better running back than Lesean but I'm worried he'll struggle this season because rams have literally no passing game. Bills may not have a great passing game too but Lesean has a high floor with all his carries and ability to catch passes. Should I take it or not?

Absolutely jump all over that,hit accept as soon as you can.

I think this is a tough one here. Winston vs. AZ or Matty Ice vs. Oak? I need this one at 0-1. I got burned with Bernard last week.

Thanks man

I'd be going with Winston,actually am in 1 league. You're welcome.

Hi Irish,

I was offered Mark Ingram or Doug Martin & Demaryius Thomas or Jordan Matthrews for Todd Gurley.

I know this guy is trying to buy low, but at the same time, I think Gurley will bounce back, but it also strengthens my WRs.

My current team is below.

QB's: Carson Palmer, Dak Prescott

RB: Todd Gurley, David Johnson, Matt Forte, Darren Sproles, Bilal Powell

WR: Amari Cooper, Randall Cobb, Corey Coleman, Torrey Smith

TE: Kelce

K: Gostkowski

Hi Irish,

I was offered Mark Ingram or Doug Martin & Demaryius Thomas or Jordan Matthrews for Todd Gurley.

I know this guy is trying to buy low, but at the same time, I think Gurley will bounce back, but it also strengthens my WRs.

My current team is below.

QB's: Carson Palmer, Dak Prescott

RB: Todd Gurley, David Johnson, Matt Forte, Darren Sproles, Bilal Powell

WR: Amari Cooper, Randall Cobb, Corey Coleman, Torrey Smith

TE: Kelce

K: Gostkowski

PPR or standard scoring? Oh and starting lineup requirements.

ETA: I think I ask for Ingram and Matthews and make the deal for Gurley.

Edited by irish

I'm a Spencer Ware owner. Going to try and acquire Charles from someone who has RBs D. Johnson & R.Mathews starting. He has B. Powell, C. Michael and L.BELL along with J. Charles on the bench. Needless to say it's not absolutely necessary for him to keep Charles. He has D. Thomas & L. Fitzgerald starting as WRs and M. Crabtree in the FLEX.

If he decides to take a trade, Do you think I should trade away M. Gordon or A. Abdullah along with maybe an E. Rogers as a package deal?

Thanks, Irish!

I just completed a trade (Pending League Manager approval) for Doug Martin and Eric Decker in return for trading away Matt Forte and Michael Crabtree.

I was thinking if I should trade away Carlos Hyde considering his record of getting injured and his history of poor performances after the first couple of games.

If so, who should I try trade him for?

12 Team - Standard League

QB - Andy Dalton

RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Matt Forte (Pending Trade for Doug Martin)
WR - TY Hilton
WR - Alshon Jeffery
TE - Delaney Walker
Flex - Carlos Hyde
Kicker - Justin Tucker
DST - Green Bay Packers

Bench
RB - C. Sims
RB - Bilal Powell
WR - Torrey Smith
WR - Mike Wallace

WR - M. Crabtree (Pending Trade for E.Decker)

TE - Jack Doyle

Edited by jit1231

Strongly considering running Blount over Freeman/Coleman due to Freeman's injury and the general uncertainty there and Blount's great matchup. Am I crazy or might this work? Thanks Irish!! : - )

Note: My other RB spot is Langford but I'm pretty set on starting him this week.

Thanks for the feedback. Put it through but he thinks Luck is worth more and rejected it. Ill let him rethink that after Luck and that manurety oline face Denver.

That's a lot to give up. No doubt luck is an upgrade but moncrief is a top 20 WR. Now you do have some very solid WRs so if you wanna gamble that moncrief's numbers for your team are replaceable and getting luck will give you add much as 3-4 points per week more,than do it.

2 parter:

A) Jimmy Graham was just dropped in my league. Is he worth picking up and stashing in hopes that Seattle finally starts using him?

2) Is Charles worth trading for right now? If so, who should/could I offer up?

His team: Brees, Manning, Abdullah, Michael, Charles, Bell, Crowell, Marshall, Robinson, Edelman, Gates

PPR, 6 pt TDs for rushing / receiving, 5 point bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 Def

My team:

QB - Carr, Brady

RB - Hyde, Ingram, Riddick, Jones, Crowell, Bernard

WR - AB, Jordy, Shepard, Hurns

TE - Reed

Def - Pats

K - Catanzaro

I'm starting Ingram at RB

I'm starting AB at WR

Would you start Hyde or Riddick as my # 2 RB?

Do I start Jordy or Shepard (against NO so it should be a shootout) as my # 2 WR?

And then out of the 2 guys you don't pick to start, which goes into my flex?

I just completed a trade (Pending League Manager approval) for Doug Martin and Eric Decker in return for trading away Matt Forte and Michael Crabtree.

I was thinking if I should trade away Carlos Hyde considering his record of getting injured and his history of poor performances after the first couple of games.

If so, who should I try trade him for?

12 Team - Standard League

QB - Andy Dalton

RB - Adrian Peterson

RB - Matt Forte (Pending Trade for Doug Martin)

WR - TY Hilton

WR - Alshon Jeffery

TE - Delaney Walker

Flex - Carlos Hyde

Kicker - Justin Tucker

DST - Green Bay Packers

Bench

RB - C. Sims

RB - Bilal Powell

WR - Torrey Smith

WR - Mike Wallace

WR - M. Crabtree (Pending Trade for E.Decker)

TE - Jack Doyle

That's a pretty even trade, you may have gotten the slightest advantage. Honestly, I hear what you're saying about Hyde, but I'd hold onto him in Kelly's system. Right now he's flirting with being a Top 10 RB.

I'm a Spencer Ware owner. Going to try and acquire Charles from someone who has RBs D. Johnson & R.Mathews starting. He has B. Powell, C. Michael and L.BELL along with J. Charles on the bench. Needless to say it's not absolutely necessary for him to keep Charles. He has D. Thomas & L. Fitzgerald starting as WRs and M. Crabtree in the FLEX.

If he decides to take a trade, Do you think I should trade away M. Gordon or A. Abdullah along with maybe an E. Rogers as a package deal?

Thanks, Irish!

So, what would the complete trade look like? You wanna give him Gordon or Abdullah and Rogers for Charles? I would deal Abdullah and Rogers first. At this point I Gordon isn't far off of Charles and Abdullah is only slightly worse. But if Charles comes back and dominates, I understand you wanting him.

I send: Jeremy Hill + Jason Witten

I receive: Thomas Rawls + Gary Barnidge + Tavon Austin

I should do this right? Its a 1pt PPR league. I had Rawls last year and loved him, I know he's not 100% up to speed right now, but my 2nd RB is Melvin Gordon/Jeremy Hill and they both share a backfield. Jason Witten is going to thrive as Dak's go to receiver, but will Gary Barnidge do the same for McCown?

My Team: Big Ben, Gurley, Melvin/Hill, A-Rob, Jordy, Witten

Thanks for any input!!! It's greatly appreciated!

• Like 1

Should I drop Dixon from IR (move charles in if hes out) and pickup V Green for TE over Fleener this weekend? Then I'll pickup Dixon again hopefully.

I'd play Fleener over Green.

Baldwin, Watkins, Hill, Blount, or Tyrell Willimas.

10 man .5 ppr league. rest of team in my signature. Thanks

I'd start Baldwin for sure.

Strongly considering running Blount over Freeman/Coleman due to Freeman's injury and the general uncertainty there and Blount's great matchup. Am I crazy or might this work? Thanks Irish!! : - )

Note: My other RB spot is Langford but I'm pretty set on starting him this week.

Nope, not crazy at all. In a standard league, I think Blount is a better play.

Edited by irish