[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Hi Irish,

Curious of your ranks for these WR in the last 15 weeks.

Cooks, Green, Moncrief, Jeffery, Marshall.

Also, who do you like better ROS AP, or CJ Anderson and which WR would you offer for each of them.

I thank you for all your advice, but I don't reply "thanks" to every individual question you answer of mine to prevent clogging up of this thread.

It's been my pleasure.

WR rankings - Green,Marshall,Jeffery, Cooks, Moncrief

I like AP better than CJ long term. You could try to get AP for Jeffery or cooks. Or CJ for moncrief.

Would you trade Tate for Gordon or Woodhead?

I have Dez, Nelson, Sanu and Sanders. Need to shore up the RBs in a standard league.

Both would be fair offers and I'd try to get Woodhead.

What's up, Irish? Appreciate your advice in advance.

14 team standard:

Top 2 RBs didn't perform (for different reasons). Is it crazy to bench them for another RB?

Gurley vs SEA

AP vs GB

Abdullah vs TEN

Ware vs HOU

M. Gordon vs JAX

I can start 2, maybe 3 (1 in FLEX).

Yes and no,I don't think it's crazy to bench any player. However,the only player I'd debate playing ahead of them would be ware with Charles out. Therefore, just play them and ware as the flex.

• Like 1

PPR Hilton Floyd for Sharpe and A Robinson

Keenan Allen went down do I pick up PPR Beasley Rogers or Tyrell Williams that's all that's left 16 team

Finally do I bid low for Gurley now or is he a bust

Just relax with the Gurley thing and let it play out. I'd want the Hilton/Floyd combo.

I'd try to get Williams, Beasley and then rogers in that order.

I am thinking of offering P. Rivers, J. Jones and F. Gore for his L. Bell, B. Osweiler, and M. Evans. I think I have enough depth to lose Julio and I think J. Winston will finish the year with more points than Rivers. Just to make it clear its a 12 Team PPR/PPRA/PPPC league with roster limits of 4 RB's and 5 WR's. Do you think this is a good offer? His team is below and mine is my signature. Thanks for your input.

QB - D. Prescott

RB - A. Peterson

RB - D. Woodhead

WR - M. Evans

WR - K. Allen

WR/TE - J. Maclin

D/ST - Eagles

K - B. McManus

Bench - L. Bell

Bench - K. Benjamin

Bench - M. Jones

Bench - T. Lockett

Bench - R. Fitzpatrick

Bench - B. Osweiler

Thinking of dropping Vjax or Michael Thomas for Sanu. Dorsett and Wallace are also on the waiver wire but I'm liking Sanu's upside a little more. Either of those worth it or should I just stay put? Thanks Irish!

Edit: Forgot to mention Jameis Winston is on the board as well. Worth dropping either for him? I'm dropping Taylor for Coleman to start with. Thanks again!

Winston definitely needs to be added as I had him fairly high to start the season as well. I'd drop Thomas for Sanu.

i dropped Mike Wallace and picked up Funchess after my last post.

I won my game and question if I should flop back, if Wallace is available. 1/2 OT ppr ,6 pt td..

I'd keep Funchess.

I am thinking of offering P. Rivers, J. Jones and F. Gore for his L. Bell, B. Osweiler, and M. Evans. I think I have enough depth to lose Julio and I think J. Winston will finish the year with more points than Rivers. Just to make it clear its a 12 Team PPR/PPRA/PPPC league with roster limits of 4 RB's and 5 WR's. Do you think this is a good offer? His team is below and mine is my signature. Thanks for your input.

QB - D. Prescott

RB - A. Peterson

RB - D. Woodhead

WR - M. Evans

WR - K. Allen

WR/TE - J. Maclin

D/ST - Eagles

K - B. McManus

Bench - L. Bell

Bench - K. Benjamin

Bench - M. Jones

Bench - T. Lockett

Bench - R. Fitzpatrick

Bench - B. Osweiler

If you can pull that deal off,you make it and run!

Just relax with the Gurley thing and let it play out. I'd want the Hilton/Floyd combo.

I'd try to get Williams, Beasley and then rogers in that order.

So don't try to trade for Gurley right now? And do I drop james white for Williams and Keenan Allen for Beasley. PPR one running back league I have Elliot and Rashad Jennings

My team is in my SIG and can only have 3 RBs on my team. I really like C. Mike I eventually think he would take Rawls job, but in the meantime I'm waiting on him but I also have lacy n CJ Anderson.

My question is with how well T. Coleman from ATL was should I drop C. Mike for him or keep C. Mike?

Also Mike Wallace is on the we should I pick him up and drop Travis Benjamin?

Edited by SinCity

So don't try to trade for Gurley right now? And do I drop james white for Williams and Keenan Allen for Beasley. PPR one running back league I have Elliot and Rashad Jennings

Yeah, I think that makes sense. And I thought you owned Gurley. Hell yeah, try to trade for him!

Thanks brutha, we'll see what happens.

Do you think Beckham is gonna live up to his status? I picked him 2nd round and didnt even get double digits. Should I think of trading him early for another WR? If so, who...

Nope,pump the brakes on ODB. I think he'll be fine.

• Like 1

My team is in my SIG and can only have 3 RBs on my team. I really like C. Mike I eventually think he would take Rawls job, but in the meantime I'm waiting on him but I also have lacy n CJ Anderson.

My question is with how well T. Coleman from ATL was should I drop C. Mike for him or keep C. Mike?

Also Mike Wallace is on the we should I pick him up and drop Travis Benjamin?

I'd rather both Benjamin and Coleman.

Benjamin, Sharpe, Fuller and Eli Rogers are available. Who would you drop Michael Thomas for, and in what order?

Thanks!

I'd take Sharpe, Benjamin, Fuller and Rogers over Thomas in that order.

Irish,

Im thinking about offering Jennings, Tate and DJax to Keenan Allens owner for Charles and Will Fuller (He also owns DHop). Its a 10 team standard scoring league

Both Rosters:

MINE

Eli, Gurley, Bell, Jennings, Crowell, T Coleman, AJG, BMarsh, Tate, DJax, Sanders, Sharpe, Olsen, McManus, HOUSTON DST

HIS

Luck, Osweiler, DeMarco, Yeldon, T West, Charles, Powell, DHop, K Allen, Shepard, Will Fuller, Edelman, Ertz, Catanzaro, LAR DST

What do you think?

Irish,

Im thinking about offering Jennings, Tate and DJax to Keenan Allens owner for Charles and Will Fuller (He also owns DHop). Its a 10 team standard scoring league

Both Rosters:

MINE

Eli, Gurley, Bell, Jennings, Crowell, T Coleman, AJG, BMarsh, Tate, DJax, Sanders, Sharpe, Olsen, McManus, HOUSTON DST

HIS

Luck, Osweiler, DeMarco, Yeldon, T West, Charles, Powell, DHop, K Allen, Shepard, Will Fuller, Edelman, Ertz, Catanzaro, LAR DST

What do you think?

Hey Irish! Always dig the advice.

I didn't take a QB until the 10th round this year (Dalton), and luckily decided to drop him in favor of Ryan for week 1 (28 points woohoo!). I'm wondering if I should hang on to him for his game against the porous Oakland D this weekend, or try and pick up Cousins or Winston for a potential ROS start. What do you think?