[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

I'm 4th out of 10 in waiver order and I was thinking of picking of these guys in this order out of who I see already available:

.5 ppr league

Mike Wallace

Tyrell Williams

Phillip Dorsett

Victor Cruz

Kenneth Dixon (for when he comes back)

Is this order right or should I try and get other players first? I'm currently planning to drop Miller and Prescott first then Austin (Rams never score) if I get 3 of the players I want. rest of my team is in my signature. Thanks

10 team .5ppr league

Lineup:

Newton

Golden tate

Jarvis Landry

Lamar Miller

Gurley

Jordan Reed

Spencer Ware

Crabtree

J maclin

John Brown

Derick Henry

Crowell

k - dan bailey

seattle d

guy wants to trade me dez and johnathon stewart for crabtree and miller?

Good trade or no?

Irish,

Im thinking about offering Jennings, Tate and DJax to Keenan Allens owner for Charles and Will Fuller (He also owns DHop). Its a 10 team standard scoring league

Both Rosters:

MINE

Eli, Gurley, Bell, Jennings, Crowell, T Coleman, AJG, BMarsh, Tate, DJax, Sanders, Sharpe, Olsen, McManus, HOUSTON DSTHIS

Luck, Osweiler, DeMarco, Yeldon, T West, Charles, Powell, DHop, K Allen, Shepard, Will Fuller, Edelman, Ertz, Catanzaro, LAR DST

What do you think?

I think if you can pull that deal off it's am absolute score for you!

Hey Irish! Always dig the advice.

I didn't take a QB until the 10th round this year (Dalton), and luckily decided to drop him in favor of Ryan for week 1 (28 points woohoo!). I'm wondering if I should hang on to him for his game against the porous Oakland D this weekend, or try and pick up Cousins or Winston for a potential ROS start. What do you think?

I'm glad I can help and at the very least it creates good conversation.

I'd take cousins over Ryan. Even though many places don't agree,I really like Winston too.

Edited by irish

I'm 4th out of 10 in waiver order and I was thinking of picking of these guys in this order out of who I see already available:

.5 ppr league

Mike Wallace

Tyrell Williams

Phillip Dorsett

Victor Cruz

Kenneth Dixon (for when he comes back)

Is this order right or should I try and get other players first? I'm currently planning to drop Miller and Prescott first then Austin (Rams never score) if I get 3 of the players I want. rest of my team is in my signature. Thanks

I'd hold onto Austin if I were you. If you do select from your list,I like your order.

Is it a laughable offer tho?

Not laughable and every owner has their own value for players so you never know what that is.

• Like 1

First off, appreciate the help! Question: which QB, Wentz or Fitz?

My pleasure.

For this week or ROS?

Either way,I'd go with Fitz.

Edited by irish

Is that offer better, or should I offer Jennings, Crowell and either tate or djax for charles and fuller? He lost allen and has dhop

Always offer less and up the ante' as needed.

On waivers the 4 WRs I'm thinking about picking up are: Tyrell Williams, Cruz, Agholor, Pryor.

How would you rank those 4, standard scoring?

Im dropping Perriman and Torrey Smith.

Williams

Pryor

Cruz

Agholor

Which of those 2 offers would be the lesser?

I'd go with the first offer as it's always easier to find WR help then RB help.

10 team .5ppr league

Lineup:

Newton

Golden tate

Jarvis Landry

Lamar Miller

Gurley

Jordan Reed

Spencer Ware

Crabtree

J maclin

John Brown

Derick Henry

Crowell

k - dan bailey

seattle d

guy wants to trade me dez and johnathon stewart for crabtree and miller?

Good trade or no?

No way should you make that deal imo. You're better off with crab and miller. The drop-off from Miller to Stewart is far greater than Dez to Crab.

I have Antonio Gates as my starting TE. You think I should go after Eric Ebron on or Kyle Rudolph on the waiver wire?

Nope,I like Gates even more with Allen out.

I'd hold onto Austin if I were you. If you do select from your list,I like your order.

Thanks again for the advice, is there someone else I should should set to drop in case I get 3 ww picks? Ivory since hes hurt or maybe Blount? Also since you recommended that I keep Austin do you think the Rams offense will pick up and he'll be work a roster spot more in the future?

Edited by nyjets18

No way should you make that deal imo. You're better off with crab and miller. The drop-off from Miller to Stewart is far greater than Dez to Crab.

Thanks, Now do I sit gurley and who do I start for flex if putting in ware for gurley?

Edited by jackfrost

Thanks irish! I have one more for you. Ok, so this is my team (standard scoring league) I feel i could upgrade at RBby snagging Tevin Coleman or Theo Riddick. Suggestions?

QB-Drew Brees

RB- CJ Anderson, Jamaal Charles

WR- Alshon Jeffrey, Jordy Nelson

TE- Antonio Gates

Flex- Jordan Mathew's

D-Packers

K- Dan Bailey

Bench= Tyrod Taylor, Frank Gore, Torrey Smith, Devonte Booker, James Starks

PPR league. Have a guy that wants to trade Allen Robinson for DeMarco Murray. I'm leaning towards doing it.

I'd love to see the rest of your team.

Thanks again for the advice, is there someone else I should should set to drop in case I get 3 ww picks? Ivory since hes hurt or maybe Blount? Also since you recommended that I keep Austin do you think the Rams offense will pick up and he'll be work a roster spot more in the future?

I honestly wouldn't do ivory or Blount,unless we hear really bad health reports on ivory tomorrow/Thursday.

And yes,I think the rams will rebound. Austin just got paid and I think he'll produce.