[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

6 minutes ago, Anthony02 said:

TRADE AWAY Mark Ingram for Cooper Kupp

.5 PPR 

My Wrs -  Hopkins, JuJu, Dj Moore, Demarcus Robinson, Dede West

My Rbs - Chubb, Ingram, Henry, Sanders 

Any Advice 

It may make your starting lineup stronger but your losing in the trade. Ingram has more value to me than Kupp in a .5 PPR, even in a full PPR.

1 hour ago, jerlane said:

1/2 PPR, Fournette or Chubb this week?  Seems like Fournette has a better match up.  Chubb has been better, but not exactly lights out either.

Thanks!

Can you play them both, as both should be solid?  If not, play Fournette.  

1 hour ago, Montana is da Man said:

Hey Irish, hope is all well

Kicker question, who do you like this week, all FGs worth 3 points no matter the distance

Crosby vs Philly

Badgley vs Miami (if he plays)

Zane Gonzalez vs Seattle

Joey Slye @ Houston

Badgley for sure. 

Hey @irish I’m in a 12 team ppr league 

my team is 

Qb Wilson

Wr Robert Woods, Mike Williams 

Wr Emmanuel Sanders, Metcalf, Crowder

Rb Aaron Jones, Miles Sanders

Rb Fournette

Te Waller, Delanie Walker

Flex Mixon 

Im receiving an offer for Micheal Thomas and Tarik Cohen who I’m not so high on for Aaron Jones and DK Metcalf should I do it?

48 minutes ago, jerlane said:

.5 ppr, should I pick up Jeffrey (just dropped) or Tate and drop John Ross? I’m looking to improve my bench. 

Thanks!

I like Tate the most from those options. 

32 minutes ago, bobbydigital050 said:

Hey @irish I’m in a 12 team ppr league 

my team is 

Qb Wilson

Wr Robert Woods, Mike Williams 

Wr Emmanuel Sanders, Metcalf, Crowder

Rb Aaron Jones, Miles Sanders

Rb Fournette

Te Waller, Delanie Walker

Flex Mixon 

Im receiving an offer for Micheal Thomas and Tarik Cohen who I’m not so high on for Aaron Jones and DK Metcalf should I do it?

Nope, I'd keep Thomas and Cohen, not only because that's the better side of the deal but because it's also the side that has the single best player. 

Thinking of doing Gurley for Saquon straight up, or adding in a wr (green or watkins etc)/ Dak to get him. Thought is that having saquon would make melvin gordon my weekly flex, and gurley would be his rb1/2

My Team (2-1):

Pat Mahomes, Dak, 

B. Cooks, S. Watkins, Alshon Jeffery, AJ Green

Gurley, Bell, Melvin Gordon, Wayne Gallman

Their team (1-2):

Aaron Rogers

Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, MVS, Mike Williams, Jamison Crowder, Dede westbrook

Joe mixon, Sony Michel, Saqon, Tevin Coleman, Ronald Jones

6 hours ago, Dcat said:

Happy Friday Irish!  In a full PPR, I have 2 spots to fill:

RB2: Peterson @ Giants or Michel @ Buffalo?

Flex: Leftover from above, Landry @ Baltimore, or Chark @ Denver?

Happy Friday Dcat!!

Peterson and Chark for me. 

6 hours ago, kfizzzle said:

Thinking of doing Gurley for Saquon straight up, or adding in a wr (green or watkins etc)/ Dak to get him. Thought is that having saquon would make melvin gordon my weekly flex, and gurley would be his rb1/2

My Team (2-1):

Pat Mahomes, Dak, 

B. Cooks, S. Watkins, Alshon Jeffery, AJ Green

Gurley, Bell, Melvin Gordon, Wayne Gallman

Their team (1-2):

Aaron Rogers

Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, MVS, Mike Williams, Jamison Crowder, Dede westbrook

Joe mixon, Sony Michel, Saqon, Tevin Coleman, Ronald Jones

I don't blame you for wanting rid of Gurley and looking for Barkley but i wouldn't give up that much for him. 

39 minutes ago, FinsFinestFan said:

Who do I start this week? 

Standard.

L. McCoy @ DET

~ Last week: 8 Rush 54 yards , 3 rec 26 yards, 2TD.

L. Fournette @ DEN 

~ Last week: 15 Rush 66 yards, 6 rec. 26 yards, 0TD.

Fournette for sure. 

47 minutes ago, turbotooslow said:

IRISH, thanks in advance. 10 team .5ppr - should I make a move for a WR1 or RB1 or stay put?

Wilson

DJ/ConnerKerryon/D. Freeman/Coleman 

Julio/Hilton/Woods/Hardman/Fuller/A.J. Green/Dorsett/P.

Williams

Waller

Honestly, that's a solid squad but quite frankly, i never feel like I'm done making moves. I'm always trying to wheel and deal to upgrade anywhere i can. The main component is knowing the other owners in your league, how willing they are to trade and what their roster compositions are like in terms of strengths/ needs in order to construct trading plans and possible trading partners. 

2 minutes ago, irish said:

Honestly, that's a solid squad but quite frankly, i never feel like I'm done making moves. I'm always trying to wheel and deal to upgrade anywhere i can. The main component is knowing the other owners in your league, how willing they are to trade and what their roster compositions are like in terms of strengths/ needs in order to construct trading plans and possible trading partners. 

Agreed. Having a hard time letting go any two of my good pieces for one great RB. Some interest from other teams in Kerryon but that's about it. Would you do something like Kerryon and Green for Hopkins or Zeke? My leaguemates don't trade too much.

10 hours ago, turbotooslow said:

Agreed. Having a hard time letting go any two of my good pieces for one great RB. Some interest from other teams in Kerryon but that's about it. Would you do something like Kerryon and Green for Hopkins or Zeke? My leaguemates don't trade too much.

Let me get this straight you'd be giving up Kerryon and AJ Green and getting back Zeke and DeAndre Hopkins?!?!  

If that's the case, execute that deal ASAP!  And then wait for rest of the league to start complaining immediately as you'd be upgraded immensely at both positions. 

ETA: misread your post as and instead of or.  Zeke would be the player you'd take back for Kerryon and AJ, however, the price is a little steep, so see if you could squeeze out a lower tier WR as well. Projecting out- you're basically giving up 280-295 points remaining on the season between those 2 players and receiving about 225-240 in return. Sure you're getting the single best player but he's getting more overall value. 

Edited by irish

Was wondering what D. Montgomery's trade value is right now?  There is another team in my league who has D. Adams, J. Ross III, and OBJ, and is starting A. Ekeler, P. Barber in his RB slots & has Damien Williams, & T. Cohen as his bench RB's.  With the news that M. Gordon is on his way back to the team do you think I have a shot at OBJ (adding in DJ Moore) or would a straight up trade for J. Ross III be the limit?  Thanks in advance.

Hey Irish,

My friend just BS'd his way into Austin Ekeler so he could beat me this week and I'm trying to figure out which upside RB's to run in my Standard league:

AP Vs. Giants

Chris Thompsen Vs. Giants

Melvin Gordon Vs. Miami

Darrel Williams Vs. Detroit

I need highest upside to win. This is a different team than in my sig.

Also Vernon Davis Vs. Giants or OJ Howard Vs. Rams? Thanks for any advice on this : - )

2 hours ago, bburdett said:

Was wondering what D. Montgomery's trade value is right now?  There is another team in my league who has D. Adams, J. Ross III, and OBJ, and is starting A. Ekeler, P. Barber in his RB slots & has Damien Williams, & T. Cohen as his bench RB's.  With the news that M. Gordon is on his way back to the team do you think I have a shot at OBJ (adding in DJ Moore) or would a straight up trade for J. Ross III be the limit?  Thanks in advance.

Montgomery is no better than a top 25-30 RB and his value is nowhere near OBJ, so if the other owners wants that deal it's a steal for you. Ross is definitely a more fair deal. 

6 hours ago, irish said:

Let me get this straight you'd be giving up Kerryon and AJ Green and getting back Zeke and DeAndre Hopkins?!?!  

If that's the case, execute that deal ASAP!  And then wait for rest of the league to start complaining immediately as you'd be upgraded immensely at both positions. 

ETA: misread your post as and instead of or.  Zeke would be the player you'd take back for Kerryon and AJ, however, the price is a little steep, so see if you could squeeze out a lower tier WR as well. Projecting out- you're basically giving up 280-295 points remaining on the season between those 2 players and receiving about 225-240 in return. Sure you're getting the single best player but he's getting more overall value. 

Haha yes you got it right on you edit - Zeke OR Hopkins. I do like consolidating my points, but I think I will wait for Woods to get back to WR2 status (hopefully) and try to package him in order to keep my WR trio of Julio/Hilton/Green with Waller as my TE. Yeah?

32 minutes ago, turbotooslow said:

Haha yes you got it right on you edit - Zeke OR Hopkins. I do like consolidating my points, but I think I will wait for Woods to get back to WR2 status (hopefully) and try to package him in order to keep my WR trio of Julio/Hilton/Green with Waller as my TE. Yeah?

Agreed, like that plan better.