[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Ok Irish, i hope you'll give me the same type of advice that you did last time.

Should I give Andrew Luck and Eddie Lacy for AP and Latavious Murray?

My team is my signature.

PLEASE HELP ME

Ok Irish, i hope you'll give me the same type of advice that you did last time.

Should I give Andrew Luck and Eddie Lacy for AP and Latavious Murray?

My team is my signature.

PLEASE HELP ME

I understand you need some rb help but that deal sucks for you imo. Lacy and AP aren't that far apart and Luck is worth way more than Murray.

Eli manning or Sam Bradford?

Wilson or Bradford?

Cooper, Marshall, Cobb, or Jeffery (pick 3)

Marshall, Mathews, Martin or josh brown (pick 3)

I'd go with bradford over Eli.

Wilson over bradford

Cobb, Marshall and Jeffery

Marshall, Martin and brown if the Mathews was Ryan. If it's Jordan than play him over brown.

• Like 1

OK....standard league. Big Ben tonight or Ryan Tannehill on Sunday vs. 'skins?

Big Ben.

Hey Irish. Who should I start/sit between Hyde and DeAngelo? Also, with Bolden confirmed as the starter tonight, should I play him or Vereen PPR. I know Vereen can be a good PPR guy so I'm not sure. Help!!!

Williams for sure.

The other 2 should be a coin flip and I'm feeling Bolden.

I understand you need some rb help but that deal sucks for you imo. Lacy and AP aren't that far apart and Luck is worth way more than Murray.

ok tnanks

league one amendola or Brandon Marshall at flex, second league amendola or Colston at flex?

Marshall over Amendola and Colston over Amendola.

I would play Marshall this week. I have him as a mid-upper level #2 WR this week. Who else would you play over him?

we talked about this before haha I was thinking of playing Allen Robinson over him, just because of the matchup. I know you said Marshall but I'm having anxiety about using him against one of the best cornerbacks in the league (Haden). It seems like it'd be a game where Chris Ivory is busier than anyone else on the jets offense

we talked about this before haha I was thinking of playing Allen Robinson over him, just because of the matchup. I know you said Marshall but I'm having anxiety about using him against one of the best cornerbacks in the league (Haden). It seems like it'd be a game where Chris Ivory is busier than anyone else on the jets offense

I understand that, hell FF can be stress inducing!

I can see a scenario where Robinson outscores Marshall but I still think they'd be neck and neck. However, in the scenarios where I see Marshall outscoring Robinson, he could do so by a handful of points or more.

Baaah! well thank you for your advice sir, I appreciate it very much!

Sure thing. GL

I guess what makes things more confusing too is that I have the Panthers defense...

Yeah, Tough to play against yourself. However, offensive players can have good games while defenses can still score points.