[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

I'm in a standard league should I start Wilson or Mariota at QB week one?

Wilson. Although, Mariota could really surprise in week 1 but I would never bench Wilson for him to start.

Irish,

I need a TE this season who is better TE PPR, i just worry Vernon Davis is not the same 2-3 yrs ago.Should I drop Vernon Davis for Charles Clay or A. Seferian-Jenkins

Thanks.

I have no use for Vernon Davis, I'll take either of those TEs over him.

Edited by irish

Not sure who I should bench or start. Right now my starting line is Roethlisberger, M. Forte, L McCoy, T Hilton, J. Cameron, D.Martin, M. Bryant, and Panthers Defense. My bench contains J. Flacco, C. Ivory, T. Yeldon, B. Marshall, L. Donnell, and B.Mcmanus.

NFL Team BTW

Well you already started Big Ben and Bryant so that can't change, which sucks because Bryant didn't play. I'd start Cameron at TE. I like the rest of who you're starting. However, I'm not really sure of what your lineup requirements are. If you can clarify, I can help further.

• Like 1

As you can see from my signature, my RB depth sucks. I'm currently trying to trade for Demarco Murray. Currently, I am trying to do Mike Evans+ but i don't know who to trade. Please Help me!

HIS TEAM:

QBs Russell Wilson, Matthew Stafford

WRs Dez Bryant, Desean Jackson, Mike Wallace, Eric Decker, Martavis Bryant

RBs Demarco Murray, Frank Gore, Alfred Morris, Joseph Randle

TEs Julius Thomas, Heath Miller

Well you already started Big Ben and Bryant so that can't change, which sucks because Bryant didn't play. I'd start Cameron at TE. I like the rest of who you're starting. However, I'm not really sure of what your lineup requirements are. If you can clarify, I can help further.

Matt Bryant (Kicker) Atl. Cameron is already at tight end position. We just have a standard NFL Fantasy league, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 W/R, 1 KICKER, 1 DEF, AND 6 Bench. Thank you!

Matt Bryant (Kicker) Atl. Cameron is already at tight end position. We just have a standard NFL Fantasy league, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 W/R, 1 KICKER, 1 DEF, AND 6 Bench. Thank you!

So, you did start Bryant?

As you can see from my signature, my RB depth sucks. I'm currently trying to trade for Demarco Murray. Currently, I am trying to do Mike Evans+ but i don't know who to trade. Please Help me!

HIS TEAM:

QBs Russell Wilson, Matthew Stafford

WRs Dez Bryant, Desean Jackson, Mike Wallace, Eric Decker, Martavis Bryant

RBs Demarco Murray, Frank Gore, Alfred Morris, Joseph Randle

TEs Julius Thomas, Heath Miller

Your team is rock solid everywhere else, so try not too give up quality. This guy that you're trying to trade with may not be the best option. Try to get a 2nd tier rb by bunching 2 wrs and maybe DMC. In regard to this guy, you could also try to trade DMC and Cruz or wheaton for Morris.

Your team is rock solid everywhere else, so try not too give up quality. This guy that you're trying to trade with may not be the best option. Try to get a 2nd tier rb by bunching 2 wrs and maybe DMC. In regard to this guy, you could also try to trade DMC and Cruz or wheaton for Morris.

Ok thanks a million

What do you think of Blue taking Fosters place? I can put him in, Morris, or Jennings.

Not a big fan of blue, don't think he's anything special, however, he's your best option this week.

Oh no no no I think you're confused lol. I start Matt Bryant I didn't start the suspended Bryant, I started Matt Bryant the kicker for Atlanta, he is one of my starters

You said you had to start 2 wrs, maybe 3. All I see is that you're starting Hilton, who's you're other WR, it's gotta be Marshall.

I'll also be starting Devante Adams and Doug Martin (In flex position). Also, who has the highest scoring chances Sunday, Forte, L.Mccoy, ivory or Yeldon or Martin?

I like that group of RBs in this order -

Forte

Martin

Yeldon

McCoy

Ivory

(PPR)

I have 2 starting positions to fill (RB #2 & Flex) in a very deep non-ppr league:

I have Ameer Abdullah, Joique Bell, Charles Johnson and Denard Robinson. Should I play both Lions' backs?

If not, then I'd use Charles Johnson in the Flex and one of the 2 Lions as RB2. But which one?

These 3 are better than anything on the WW

I have 2 starting positions to fill (RB #2 & Flex) in a very deep non-ppr league:

I have Ameer Abdullah, Joique Bell, Charles Johnson and Denard Robinson. Should I play both Lions' backs?

If not, then I'd use Charles Johnson in the Flex and one of the 2 Lions as RB2. But which one?

These 3 are better than anything on the WW

I'd start Bell and Johnson for sure. Both Ameer and Robinson are more CoP,receiving guys and therefore, have less value here.

QB Ben Roethlisberger at NE QB #7 RB Matt Forte vs. GB RB #7 RB LeSean McCoy P vs. Ind RB #12 WR T.Y. Hilton at Buf WR #13 WR Davante Adams at Chi WR #20 TE Jordan Cameron at Was TE #7 FLX Doug Martin vs. Ten RB #18 K Matt Bryant vs. Phi K #6 DST Carolina Panthers at Jac DST #4 QB Joe Flacco at Den QB #18 RB Chris Ivory P vs. Cle RB #17 RB T.J. Yeldon vs. Car RB #21 WR Brandon Marshall vs. Cle WR #27 TE Larry Donnell at Dal TE #10 K Brandon McManus vs. Bal K #10

So this is what I think will be my final line up. How am i looking as far as propable points? and do i need to sub anyone in or out and why?

Edited by Leviohanenye

Would you drop B Perriman for D Parker, Colston, Quick, Garçon, S Johnson, Royal, Randle or Hurns? 10 team Non ppr, team in sig. Thanks

Without a doubt and Colston would probably be my first choice.

QB Ben Roethlisberger at NE QB #7 RB Matt Forte vs. GB RB #7 RB LeSean McCoy P vs. Ind RB #12 WR T.Y. Hilton at Buf WR #13 WR Davante Adams at Chi WR #20 TE Jordan Cameron at Was TE #7 FLX Doug Martin vs. Ten RB #18 K Matt Bryant vs. Phi K #6 DST Carolina Panthers at Jac DST #4 QB Joe Flacco at Den QB #18 RB Chris Ivory P vs. Cle RB #17 RB T.J. Yeldon vs. Car RB #21 WR Brandon Marshall vs. Cle WR #27 TE Larry Donnell at Dal TE #10 K Brandon McManus vs. Bal K #10

So this is what I think will be my final line up. How am i looking as far as propable points? and do i need to sub anyone in or out and why?

In ppr, I'd give Marshall the edge over Martin in the flex spot. In standard, your lineup in perfect.