[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

R White, K Stills, or pick up Brandon Coleman for week 1? Also of these players which one should I drop no ppr12 teams: Terrance West, K Stills , M Crabtree, James Jones? Thanks Irish hope your drafts went well.

White has the most value this week and has had some huge games against Philly. However Coleman has more value than James Jones, so you could make that move. Imo, Jones has the least amount of value amongst the players you listed.

Thx btw about my drafts. I think they went very week, some leagues more than others but we'll find out in the end.

Edited by irish

C. Ivory, L. Murray or C. Hyde.... pick 2

Without question and regardless of scoring system, Murray and Ivory.

team defense week 1 issue.

I have Buffalo on my roster.

Should I bench the Bills this week (vs. Colts), and pick up a 1-week fill in?

Here are the best choices on the WW:

Cincinnati on the road (@ Oakland)

Tampa Bay at home (vs. Titans).

So which one of Buff, Cinci or Tampa should I start this week?

team defense week 1 issue.

I have Buffalo on my roster.

Should I bench the Bills this week (vs. Colts), and pick up a 1-week fill in?

Here are the best choices on the WW:

Cincinnati on the road (@ Oakland)

Tampa Bay at home (vs. Titans).

So which one of Buff, Cinci or Tampa should I start this week?

No, keep and start the Bills.

I'm in a 12 man standard league. I was offered Lamar Miller for Alfred Morris and Martellus Bennett. I think I could squeeze out Christine Michaels from him. Should I do the trade either way?

QB: Tony Romo

RB: Matt Forte. Arian Foster*, Alfred Morris

WR: Demariyus Thomas, DeAndre Hopkins, Ty Montgomery, James Jones, Leonard Hankerson

TE: Martellus Bennett, Jordan Cameron, Richard Rodgers

Thanks in advance!

I'm in a 12 man standard league. I was offered Lamar Miller for Alfred Morris and Martellus Bennett. I think I could squeeze out Christine Michaels from him. Should I do the trade either way?

QB: Tony Romo

RB: Matt Forte. Arian Foster*, Alfred Morris

WR: Demariyus Thomas, DeAndre Hopkins, Ty Montgomery, James Jones, Leonard Hankerson

TE: Martellus Bennett, Jordan Cameron, Richard Rodgers

Thanks in advance!

Decline this deal as fast as you can! Terrible for you. Morris is almost as valuable in standard leagues to Miller and you'd basically be giving him Bennett for free.

I wasn't going to drop the Bills. I was going to drop a scrub and carry a pair of defenses for week one, and fill in for the Bills this one week.

Yu still think I should play them against the Colts?

Yup. The Bucs would be a close 2nd for this week because they face the Titans but I'd stick with the Bills.

Decline this deal as fast as you can! Terrible for you. Morris is almost as valuable in standard leagues to Miller and you'd basically be giving him Bennett for free.

I'm just worried about the Redskins offense/offensive line and Morris stock collapsing. Miller is in a much better situation. Do you think Morris, Jordan Cameron and James Jones for Miller is a good deal? What type of package would you send out?

I have Mark Ingram, Lamar Miller, Jonathan Stewart, and Doug Martin. Need 3 for this week.

Ingram, Miller and Martin regardless of scoring system.

Wow, you must hate Hyde. Thanks for the input.

Not a big Hyde fan. However, your other 2 options are just better.

I'm just worried about the Redskins offense/offensive line and Morris stock collapsing. Miller is in a much better situation. Do you think Morris, Jordan Cameron and James Jones for Miller is a good deal? What type of package would you send out?

I understand those points but even if Miller is better, which I believe he will be, he's not that much better to sacrifice an upper tier TE. Morris and James Jones would be what I'd offer and you're still losing that deal points wise but in regard to your starting lineup, you're upgrading at the RB position, so overall, your lineup would be better, while taking a slight hit in WR depth. I wouldn't do Cameron.

Who do I start Blue or McFadden week one standard scoring.

No question for me, Alfred Blue.

• Like 1

That's who I have in just worried about kc defense thanks for the advice

No problem, any time. GL