[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Having wr troubles, in need of advice

My receivers: dez, sanders, d adams, agholor, quick

Dez is out, agholor didnt do squat, quick is out for some reason. Adams and sanders both had average weeks, but i have hope for them. Moncrief and stevie johnson are both free agents. Worth adds? Any other worth-it receivers floating around in the waiver wire?

Well, first thing's first, who would you drop? Sure Moncrief and Johnson are worth adding, moreso Johnson, but I'd like to see other options you have to add as well. You'd have to share who's available on your WW.

I also have hope for Adams and Agholor, mores Adams and he should produce.

Edited by irish

Standard non ppr league. Is it worth to trade my leveon bell and Kendall Wright for Julio Jones and cj Anderson?

Thanks in advance

That is such a risky call right now and I just couldn't with Anderson's value being questionable.

I am in a 12 man PPR league, should I trade one of my receivers for Foster?

Here is my team

QB- Matt Ryan, Eli Manning

RB- Jamaal Charles, Alfred Morris, LeGarrette Blount, Tre Mason

WR- Emmanuel Sanders, Brandin Cooks, Jarvis Landry, Micheal Crabtree, Kenny Britt, Malcom Flyod

TE- Heath Miller, Kyle Rudolph

Okay.. So I was offered Brandin Cooks for Terrence Williams. Settings are pretty standard. I know that dez will be out for anywhere between 4-8 depending on reports, so his value is up, but is the trade a good choice in the long run?

No, I like cooks better. I wouldn't have offered that deal.

My only TE is D walker, with him being injured should I drop him for the likes of J reed, asj, k rudolph, z ertz, v davis, or l green? Or will I be better off in the long run just sticking with walker?

I think walker is going to be fine. I haven't heard anything about him missing time. Both reed and ASJ make for great adds but reed always seems to get hurt and ASJ had to depends on Winston. I like reed a lot though. Do you have to drop walker?

I am in a 12 man PPR league, should I trade one of my receivers for Foster?

Here is my team

QB- Matt Ryan, Eli Manning

RB- Jamaal Charles, Alfred Morris, LeGarrette Blount, Tre Mason

WR- Emmanuel Sanders, Brandin Cooks, Jarvis Landry, Micheal Crabtree, Kenny Britt, Malcom Flyod

TE- Heath Miller, Kyle Rudolph

I think that would severely weaken your WR core and you're already doing okay at rb. Blount will be back this week and both Charles and Morris looked solid.

I think walker is going to be fine. I haven't heard anything about him missing time. Both reed and ASJ make for great adds but reed always seems to get hurt and ASJ had to depends on Winston. I like reed a lot though. Do you have to drop walker?

My roster is

Palmer rivers

J stew ellington forsett gurley J bell

Obj Julio Megatron a Robinson J brown

D walker

1 k & 1 Def

I'm assuming he'd be the most droppable option

Standard scoring, 12 team, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 FL

#2 Flex is between: Charles Johnson, Dave Johnson, or pick up Dunbar (Drop Quick or Perriman)

I'd drop Perriman to add Dunbar anyhow. I'd give David Johnson the start.

I had someone send me a trade I would give them Christine Michael and Antonio Brown for D. Thomas and Tom Brady would Yall take it... I have Sam Bradford and Ryan. T as my qbs right now

Getting brown would be awesome but that's too much to get him. Thomas will be fine and Brady was awesome and will continue to be.

My roster is

Palmer rivers

J stew ellington forsett gurley J bell

Obj Julio Megatron a Robinson J brown

D walker

1 k & 1 Def

I'm assuming he'd be the most droppable option

Yeah, he is. Bell is another option but he's good to have for depth.

So I should do the trade I would get D. Thomas and Tom Brady?

You have Matt Ryan or Ryan Tannehill?

Edited by irish

No Ryan tannahil and Sam Bradford

I'd keep brown those qbs will be better, don't panic yet. This guy is trying to take advantage of a bad QB week for you.

Should take a chance on reed and risk losing walker if he were to get picked up?

I would. Reed, when healthy is a solid top tier TE. Should be again this week.