[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

21 hours ago, irish said:

Ooof, I'd probably go with Dell if you don't want to make a move. Jimmy G, being a superflex, might be the best option.

Thanks. I have Mac Jones now but, at the risk of even more paralysis by analysis, I read that even though you can throw on Phins, weather may be wet and they bring a lot of pressure, which Mac folds under.

Option 1 is start Mac and Schultz

Option 2 is start Dell, drop Mac, pickup and play Ferguson

I do have a trade offer of Garrett Wilson for my Foreman/Lockett, but then I gotta find an RB2, LOL.

Also was offered Minshew/Dillon for Mac/Lockett/Foreman.

I am playing our commish and he is a super cocky trash talker and I would be lying if I didn't admit I wanted this one.

1 hour ago, Tropic Lunder said:

with MT (illness) news, would you start Shaheed over Osborn if MT is out?

I have Osborn and Shaheed almost even as it is now. If Thomas misses the game, Shaheed jumps Osborn. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Thanks. I have Mac Jones now but, at the risk of even more paralysis by analysis, I read that even though you can throw on Phins, weather may be wet and they bring a lot of pressure, which Mac folds under.

Option 1 is start Mac and Schultz

Option 2 is start Dell, drop Mac, pickup and play Ferguson

I do have a trade offer of Garrett Wilson for my Foreman/Lockett, but then I gotta find an RB2, LOL.

Also was offered Minshew/Dillon for Mac/Lockett/Foreman.

I am playing our commish and he is a super cocky trash talker and I would be lying if I didn't admit I wanted this one.

I'd go with option 1 with Mac and Shultz. 

Minshew better than Mac, Dillon even or better than Lockett, Foreman will be in the WW in a couple weeks. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

how we doing Irish?

starting off the week right with the Kincaid breakout and the football Gods granting Mike Evans another TD

I'm having a tough time deciding between Foreman & Hunt, maybe Dell in the FLEX.

what do you think?

Morning!  

Doing alright on my end, hope the same for you. Solid start with Kincaid scoring (I had a feeling about him this week with Knox out), and Evans looked rough only having 1 catch for 7 yards through 3 quarters. 

For me your flex decision is between Hunt and Dell and I'm leaning Hunt, but see them as pretty even. 

Geno or Stafford? Both vs very tough defenses.  Geno home vs Browns.  Stafford @ your Boyz.

also

Foreman or Henderson?

Foreman's share will likely decline due to Roschon Johnson being active.  LA Rams run game can be a dartboard, especially if/when Dallas takes a double digit lead.   I've got to pick one of them.

and

Which QB (all playing home games):
Purdy v Bengals
Howell v Eagles
Minshew v Saints

Edited by Dcat

3 hours ago, irish said:

Morning!  

Doing alright on my end, hope the same for you. Solid start with Kincaid scoring (I had a feeling about him this week with Knox out), and Evans looked rough only having 1 catch for 7 yards through 3 quarters. 

For me your flex decision is between Hunt and Dell and I'm leaning Hunt, but see them as pretty even. 

any chance it matters that Demercado will get the full haul?

I know it's starting to feel automatic for Addison to start. But what do you think about him going up against Jaire? any chance Dell has a better game?

trying to sniff out those points.

had a wild thought last night that Justice Hill could see some work against that Cardinals team since the Ravens should run a lot.  talked myself out of it though.

what do you think?

Edited by Gay4Clay52
update

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Geno or Stafford? Both vs very tough defenses.  Geno home vs Browns.  Stafford @ your Boyz.

also

Foreman or Henderson?

Foreman's share will likely decline due to Roschon Johnson being active.  LA Rams run game can be a dartboard, especially if/when Dallas takes a double digit lead.   I've got to pick one of them.

and

Which QB (all playing home games):
Purdy v Bengals
Howell v Eagles
Minshew v Saints

Playing Stafford. 

I'd still play Foreman over Henderson. Give Johnson done tune to get acclimated again. 

Purdy could be risky, and even though he's your #1 QB, maybe you play Howell to be safe. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

any chance it matters that Demercado will get the full haul?

I know it's starting to feel automatic for Addison to start. But what do you think about him going up against Jaire? any chance Dell has a better game?

trying to sniff out those points.

had a wild thought last night that Justice Hill could see some work against that Cardinals team since the Ravens should run a lot.  talked myself out of it though.

what do you think?

I'm still going with Hunt. I really don't think Ford plays and if he does, I don't expect much.  

Top of the morning Irish, all the way from New Orleans. Ok In my CBS league, RB Emari Demacardi, Chuba Hubbard and Rhamondre Stevenson. Pick 2 out of three. In my Yahoo league, and I'm serious Burrow oor CJ Stroud at QB this week? Finally do I just drop the Kadarius Tonay experiment? I don't see a clear future for him. Thank you friend.

Hey @irish,

Need QB and Flex help:

Not sure who to start at QB for the Bengals- Niners game.  I have Both Burrow and Purdy.  My gut says start Burrow, who should be more healed up after a bye but going up against probably the toughest defense he's seen so far this season.  Bonus 2pts for 300+ passing yards.  

Also need flex advice:

Laporta vs Raiders

Rashee Rice AT Broncos

Leaning starting 2 TEs (Waller is my other TE) here.

Thanks in advance!

47 minutes ago, Decisions said:

@irish

ya helped me out last week, thanks!  Looking for some last minute advice.  PPR

Henderson at Dallas or foreman at chargers

marquise brown v Baltimore or Ridley at Pittsburgh in the rain

Glad to hear things worked out well last week!  

I still like Foreman a bit more than Henderson and I'll take Ridley. 

38 minutes ago, jailbirds said:

Top of the morning Irish, all the way from New Orleans. Ok In my CBS league, RB Emari Demacardi, Chuba Hubbard and Rhamondre Stevenson. Pick 2 out of three. In my Yahoo league, and I'm serious Burrow oor CJ Stroud at QB this week? Finally do I just drop the Kadarius Tonay experiment? I don't see a clear future for him. Thank you friend.

And the rest o' the day to you laddie!!

Stevenson for sure and I'm leaning Demercado. 

I'd be playing Stroud today too!

Who can you get for Toney?  

GL and enjoy New Orleans!

16 minutes ago, The Fantasy Don said:

Hey @irish,

Need QB and Flex help:

Not sure who to start at QB for the Bengals- Niners game.  I have Both Burrow and Purdy.  My gut says start Burrow, who should be more healed up after a bye but going up against probably the toughest defense he's seen so far this season.  Bonus 2pts for 300+ passing yards.  

Also need flex advice:

Laporta vs Raiders

Rashee Rice AT Broncos

Leaning starting 2 TEs (Waller is my other TE) here.

Thanks in advance!

Hey Don, 

Yeah I'm playing Burrow over Purdy, especially knowing Purdy is coming off the concussion and the bonus at 300 yards. 

I'd be starting both TEs too!

• Thanks 1

12 team superflex 1/2 ppr.    Last place and lowest points.  

Give Cousins&TeeHiggins, get Puka&Mostert

Cousins is my bench backup (QB3) and Tee is my WR2.  

Puka and Mostert will start for me weekly.  

1) I think I did ok, yes?

2) puka's touches are fine.  Is mostert expecting a significant decrease in touches with jwjr and achane coming back, or will he still at least be an RB2 going forward in that offense?

1 hour ago, FinishTheDrill said:

12 team superflex 1/2 ppr.    Last place and lowest points.  

Give Cousins&TeeHiggins, get Puka&Mostert

Cousins is my bench backup (QB3) and Tee is my WR2.  

Puka and Mostert will start for me weekly.  

1) I think I did ok, yes?

2) puka's touches are fine.  Is mostert expecting a significant decrease in touches with jwjr and achane coming back, or will he still at least be an RB2 going forward in that offense?

Ooof, that's a tough trade.   Who are your other 2 QBs and will there be bye week issues, injury concerns?  Puka should be fine and Mostert will continue to have a roll but what happens when Achane gets back and Wilson gets more involved. That guy was selling Mostert high. 

4 minutes ago, irish said:

Ooof, that's a tough trade.   Who are your other 2 QBs and will there be bye week issues, injury concerns?  Puka should be fine and Mostert will continue to have a roll but what happens when Achane gets back and Wilson gets more involved. That guy was selling Mostert high. 

Mahomes, Tua, and DeshawnWatson.  Bye week issue week 10, yes.

I am currently  1-6 with lowest points by a WIDE margin right now.  (Stud QB and Zero RB draft didnt work this time!)

I didnt htink it was awesome, but I thought it fair and gave me more of a win now vs later opportunity.  

My other RB's are ramandre and Jaylen warren, for whom I still think Mostert can potentially be an upgrade even if splitting time. 

I see you arent thrilled.  Interesting!   Thanks for the input, i appreciate it!

1 hour ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Mahomes, Tua, and DeshawnWatson.  Bye week issue week 10, yes.

I am currently  1-6 with lowest points by a WIDE margin right now.  (Stud QB and Zero RB draft didnt work this time!)

I didnt htink it was awesome, but I thought it fair and gave me more of a win now vs later opportunity.  

My other RB's are ramandre and Jaylen warren, for whom I still think Mostert can potentially be an upgrade even if splitting time. 

I see you arent thrilled.  Interesting!   Thanks for the input, i appreciate it!

Mostert is definitely an upgrade over those guys. With your record and roster is was worth taking the risk. And Cousins for hurt today, not sure how serious. 

7 minutes ago, irish said:

Mostert is definitely an upgrade over those guys. With your record and roster is was worth taking the risk. And Cousins for hurt today, not sure how serious. 

Yea, I figure mostert to be an upgrade given that explosive offense, even in a time share.  Thats pretty much why I went with it.  1-6 and in bad shape, gotta shake it up.  I dumped some guys this week and grabbed some upside TE's and it paid off.  Streaming K and DST.  rostering high upside handcuff RB's since EVERYTHING is picked over.   Have #1 waiver priority now.  Maybe use it on a QB this week to replace cousins spot as a bu.    Seems to be enough shuffling and injury there this week!

Reading online now that cousins may be an achiles, which is super shame for him (big cousins fan here) but works exceptionally well for me.    Unless of course the tradee gets his boys to protest the trade.  Thatd be shiesty imo.  

Thanks for the insight.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, irish said:

I'm still going with Hunt. I really don't think Ford plays and if he does, I don't expect much.  

is this guy inevitable for the foreseeable future?  he seems to have his role locked up regardless which other back is healthy.

falling into the end zone weekly sounds like a good plan.

3 hours ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

is this guy inevitable for the foreseeable future?  he seems to have his role locked up regardless which other back is healthy.

falling into the end zone weekly sounds like a good plan.

Hunt will most definitely have a role, however, when Ford returns to full health, I think Hunt plays 2nd fiddle again and will be more of a flex play.

• Thanks 1