[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

13 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

SuperFlex, PPR. Worried about an 0-3 start after Henry dropped 2.9 for me. Opponent has Daniels, Bijan, Nabers, Monty, and some solid matchups with other guys

Looking at this roster, do you see any glaring holes or sells, or we just factoring in some bad luck and sticking it out.

8/10 make playoffs in our league and if I started DK instead of Ford I'm looking at 1-1 now.

QB: Murray, Geno, Dalton

RB: Henry, Mason, B-Rob, Singletary, Irving, CMC (IR)

WR: Nico, DK, Pittman, Shakir, Quenton Johnston

TE: Ferguson, Henry

MY THOUGHTS:

1. Not sure what to do about Henry? Is he a sell, or just enjoy him for the spike weeks that hopefully come

2. Wondering if my WR are too boom or bust and need to sell high on DK for more consistency in a PPR (Olave, Evans, etc)

1.  Henry is a top 15 RB and I'm afraid you'll have to ride the waves.  

2. DK is outside the top 20 WRs for me and if you can trade him for an upgrade, I would. Evans, Godwin, London, Olave. Honestly, only Godwin and London might be possible. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dcat said:

Hi Irish,  these are all pprs.

• Richardson vs Bears or Prescott vs Ravens?
  • Cousins vs Chiefs or Carr vs Eagles?
  • (pick 1) Ridley vs Packers, London vs Chiefs or Shaheed vs Eagles?
  • A Jones vs Texans or Moss vs Commanders?
  • Javonte Williams @ TB or Moss vs Commanders?
  • Ertz @ Cincinnati or Freiermuth vs Chargers?

Morning D,

- I'd give Richardson the edge because of the rushing. 

- Carr for sure. 

- Shaheed

- Jones

- Moss

- Similarly ranked, edge to Ertz

GL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, irish said:

1.  Henry is a top 15 RB and I'm afraid you'll have to ride the waves.  

2. DK is outside the top 20 WRs for me and if you can trade him for an upgrade, I would. Evans, Godwin, London, Olave. Honestly, only Godwin and London might be possible. 

Thanks as always. Probably won't swing a trade this AM but I am thinking Metcalf might be a sell too. Hopefully he has a decent game.

Realisicially could probably get London and Najee for him.

Same owner has Pickens, Olave, and Godwin, could probably swing Ty Chandler and one of them for DK.

Edited by TheGuildedAge
  • Like 1

Top of the morning to you Irish. Have you had your special coffee yet?

I picked up Cam Akers. Do I play him over D. Swift in my CBS League?

I have Tee Higgins in both leagues> do I trust him to be 100 % today? I'm considering him as a Flex in both leagues, but I do have other options. 

My teams are in my signature.

Thanks buddy

1 hour ago, irish said:

Morning D,

- I'd give Richardson the edge because of the rushing. 

- Carr for sure. 

- Shaheed

- Jones

- Moss

- Similarly ranked, edge to Ertz

GL

thank you as always.    Two more for you (different leagues):

Flex: Javonte Williams @ Tampa or Demarcus Robinson vs 49ers?
WR3: Lockett vs Dolphins or Demarcus Robinson vs 49ers?

Edited by Dcat

49 minutes ago, jailbirds said:

Top of the morning to you Irish. Have you had your special coffee yet?

I picked up Cam Akers. Do I play him over D. Swift in my CBS League?

I have Tee Higgins in both leagues> do I trust him to be 100 % today? I'm considering him as a Flex in both leagues, but I do have other options. 

My teams are in my signature.

Thanks buddy

And the rest of this football day to you!

This thread is my special coffee, drinking up as we type!  

I'd play Swift over Akers.  I can see Higgins as a top 20-30 play today, so it depends on your other options. I can't see your other options, because sigs don't show on mobile. 

41 minutes ago, Dcat said:

thank you as always.    Two more for you (different leagues):

Flex: Javonte Williams @ Tampa or Demarcus Robinson vs 49ers?
WR3: Lockett vs Dolphins or Demarcus Robinson vs 49ers?

Yup!

Flex- Robinson

WR3- Robinson again. 

12 minutes ago, The Fantasy Don said:

Hey @irish

Need TE help.  Better match up/ start:

McBride vs Lions

Bowers vs Panthers

I have an idea what I am leaning but curious to see what others recommend.  Thanks and good luck this week!

Hey Don, 

I see McBride and Bowers as the top 2 TE plays this weekend, with McBride as the top dog. Can you play both?

• Thanks 1

Hey @irish,

My current lineup as of now is:

Lamar QB, Ford and Swift at RB (I have Pacheco on IR) Tyreek and Olave at WRs, Bowers at TE and Shaheed in my Flex.  Unless we think Shaheed comes back to earth, I was would consider McBride in the Flex but I think I gotta roll with Shaheed...

Im thin at RB so I am trying to maximize on potential points...

Edited by The Fantasy Don
add info

16 minutes ago, The Fantasy Don said:

Hey @irish,

My current lineup as of now is:

Lamar QB, Ford and Swift at RB (I have Pacheco on IR) Tyreek and Olave at WRs, Bowers at TE and Shaheed in my Flex.  Unless we think Shaheed comes back to earth, I was would consider McBride in the Flex but I think I gotta roll with Shaheed...

Im thin at RB so I am trying to maximize on potential points...

I think it's a great lineup and playing Shaheed over McBride is the way to go.  I'm torn on McBride and Bowers. The tie breaker for me is that I like Bowers' chances to score more. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, irish said:

I think it's a great lineup and playing Shaheed over McBride is the way to go.  I'm torn on McBride and Bowers. The tie breaker for me is that I like Bowers' chances to score more. 

I like both also...like you, I am looking at who has the best chance to hit the end zone.  Bowers was targeted a lot last week so I was leaning Bowers this week.  But with my luck, Shaheed comes back down to earth and busts this week LOL @irish

Edited by The Fantasy Don
  • Haha 1

12 Team Full PPR

McBride is my only TE.  With him going into concussion protocol I’m looking to grab and insurance policy at TE.  I can add Ertz as a FA before tonight’s game but I would drop J Hill.  Should I grab him now or hold onto Hill to see how McBride progresses through the  protocol?  I could possibly get Conklin or Henry off waivers on Wednesday if it’s looking like McBride will miss week 4.  I’m concerned whether I’ll regret dropping Hill and McBride ends up not missing the game. 

so my question is, drop Hill now for Ertz? Or hold onto Hill and see if I need to drop him to add a TE off waivers on Wednesday?

thanks Irish!

4 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

Looking at 0-3 unless Brian Robinson can outscore Daniels, Geisecki, and Higgins by 11.

(Yep, I am the guy who dropped Goeddert to start Hunter Henry...sigh)

Anyway, not messing with my starters but a trade Q

I give Singletary, Pittman, Quenton Johnston

I get Charbonnet, Reed, Waddle

Ouch!  This game isn't for the weak of heart. 

The gain from Johnson to Waddle overcomes the loss of Singletary to Charbonnet and then some. Reed and Pittman are basically an even swap. 

Decent deal. 

3 hours ago, Helpmeout said:

12 Team Full PPR

McBride is my only TE.  With him going into concussion protocol I’m looking to grab and insurance policy at TE.  I can add Ertz as a FA before tonight’s game but I would drop J Hill.  Should I grab him now or hold onto Hill to see how McBride progresses through the  protocol?  I could possibly get Conklin or Henry off waivers on Wednesday if it’s looking like McBride will miss week 4.  I’m concerned whether I’ll regret dropping Hill and McBride ends up not missing the game. 

so my question is, drop Hill now for Ertz? Or hold onto Hill and see if I need to drop him to add a TE off waivers on Wednesday?

thanks Irish!

Sorry for the late response. I would've held Hill and then made a move come Wednesday if need be. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/23/2024 at 11:23 PM, Yoyo said:

1. Bench QB is currently Herbert, with Josh and Kyler as starting QBs. Hold on or drop and grab either Fields or Dalton(if they make it thru waivers)?

2. Dropping 2nd TE Andrews. Diontae or Juwan with my #2 waiver?

1. I'd hold onto Herbert. 

2. I still think Andrews is better than Juwan but if you need the help at WR, Diontae could be a nice upgrade with Dalton at QB. 

On 9/24/2024 at 1:19 AM, mongrels84 said:

Yo Irish- So I received an offer: Give Irving and get Lazard. I'm not going to take it as I feel Irving is going to be really useful. But was thinking of countering Chase Brown, thoughts on that? 

WRs- Jefferson, Aj Brown, Cooper

RBs- Cook, Robinson Jr., Irving, Akers Chandler, Javonte, Brown

I plan on picking up Odunze off waivers so not 100% I should even give up Brown for Lazard.

I would not make that trade. I like both RBs more than Lazard. Hell, I like Odunze more than Lazard too. 

6 hours ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

Would you trade away Diontae Johnson and Brock Purdy for Sam LaPorta? PPR, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, Team:

WR: Adams, Diontae, Puka, McConkey

RB: JT, CMC/Mason, Singletary, Dowdle

TE: Ertz, Engram

QB: Hurts, Purdy

That's overpaying, especially when Laporta's value is in the crapper.  Right now Diontae has more value than LaPorta by himself.  I wouldn't make that trade. 

@irish 0-3 SuperFlex

Starters in bold

QB: Murray, Geno, Daniel Jones

RB: Mason, Henry, Robinson Jr, Singletary, Irving, CMC (IR)

WR: Nico, DK, Pittman, Shakir, Quentin J

TE: Ferguson

1. Thoughts??? Last flex giving me fits: BRob, Singletary, and I kind of like SHakir

2. Was offered DJ Moore or London for Robinson Jr? We taking that trade or standing pat!

Edited by TheGuildedAge