[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So we meet again...RTS championship

Henry Muto

At this point, I'd be shocked if he didn't do it again. Go Muto! He's a freaking Fantasy Football God!

Edited by irish

Oh man I can't take....for the 3rd time in 4 years it's going to come down to the 2nd half of the game for once I would like to pull into the lead before the 4th quarter and not have to sweat it out to the max. I was so bummed that Denver didn't get a quick TD there to give Cincinnati the ball to run a 2 minute drill.

2 catches for 10 yards

or

1 catch for 20 yards

That is all I need I have entire half to do it and then as long as Denver D doesn't score 16 pts in the 2nd half and no other player puts up 40 pts I will have it won.

I wanted so badly to get that lead before half.

To lose this now after that start would be ultra brutal.

Still at 712.44, hope that isn't a serious error.Would hate to see a technical error decide this thing.

Looks correct to me. Remember this is live scoring. They haven't said it was official yet. And nothing will be official until all stat corrections are released on Thursday.

Looks correct to me. Remember this is live scoring. They haven't said it was official yet. And nothing will be official until all stat corrections are released on Thursday.

For a few minutes it was at 714.something. Then switched to 712.44.

Oh man I can't take....for the 3rd time in 4 years it's going to come down to the 2nd half of the game for once I would like to pull into the lead before the 4th quarter and not have to sweat it out to the max. I was so bummed that Denver didn't get a quick TD there to give Cincinnati the ball to run a 2 minute drill.

2 catches for 10 yards

or

1 catch for 20 yards

That is all I need I have entire half to do it and then as long as Denver D doesn't score 16 pts in the 2nd half and no other player puts up 40 pts I will have it won.

I wanted so badly to get that lead before half.

To lose this now after that start would be ultra brutal.

Really rooting for bro. Hope you are holding up ok. I would be a hot mess if I was in your situation, but oh such a situation to be in!!!!!!

Sanders last year's hero just helped me this year as well now 14-10 Cincinnati should not alter their game plan.

Just get me over the top on this drive please 1 20+ yard catch or 2 catches for 10+ yards.

Every time Green lines up I follow him with my eyes and then watch for the QB to throw to his side.