[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So we meet again...RTS championship

Henry Muto

It's a long shot but it's a shot I just went through all the teams...I basically need AJ Green to score at least 20 pts and have Denver DF score at least 4.2 pts less than whatever AJ Green scores assuming he gets 20 pts (So Denver can get up to 15 pts if Green gets his 20)

1st Rusty.........715.40 (-19.66)

2nd Slater........709.94 (-14.20)

3rd RoyalBlue..699.88 + Denver DF (-4.14)

4th My team....695.74 + AJ Green

6th Bashing.....683.52 + Denver DF (+12.22)

11th Rum........672.27 + Dem Thomas (+23.47)

25th SGT........658.95 + Sanders (+36.79)

1st place is $200,000

2nd place is $25,000

3rd place is $10,000

4th place is $7,500

5th place is $5,000

If AJ Green gets 20+ points and Denver gets less than 16 pts I will win the $200K assuming no other player goes off for 40+ points.

The difference between this year and the last 2 times is I kinda know exactly what I need going into the game. In 2012 and 2014 I had a player and the other guy had a player. Assuming Denver DF doesn't blow up for 16+ points I know I need 20 from AJ Green to win.

In 2012 I went into the final game down 14.61 pts with Lynch vs Crabtree and Lynch scored 27 and I won by 1.89 so I needed 25.2 from Lynch but did not know it going in.

In 2014 I went into the final game down 2.87 pts with Sanders vs Hill and Sanders scored 25 and I won by 1.43 so I needed 23.5 from Sanders but did not know it going in.

I am not feeling good about it though Denver having #1 pass DF and Dalton not playing so not feeling good at all about these chances though. Sucks R-Randle had to score on that 72 yarder that changed everything moved me down to 4th and gave an extra nearly 8 pts to 1st.

Yes it's PPR and normally 20 pts isn't a lot to ask for PPR except this is the Denver #1 ranked pass DF that has only been attacked once all year by WR's and his name was Antonio Brown with a star QB in Roethlisberger at home.

Denver at home is a different animal and only Tom Brady has done well vs them in Denver so I have no optimism in McCarron being able to get AJ Green the ball against those DB's.

1 pt per catch, 1 per 10 yards with decimal scoring so technically need 19.7 pts

Defense:

• 6 points for each touchdown.
  • 2 points for each safety.
  • 5 points for shutout.
  • 3 points for 1 to 5 points allowed.
  • 1 point for 6 to 10 points allowed.
  • 1 point for every sack.
  • 2 points for each opponent's fumble recovered.
  • 2 points for each interception.
  • 2 points for each extra point return.

Yes it's PPR and normally 20 pts isn't a lot to ask for PPR except this is the Denver #1 ranked pass DF that has only been attacked once all year by WR's and his name was Antonio Brown with a star QB in Roethlisberger at home.

Denver at home is a different animal and only Tom Brady has done well vs them in Denver so I have no optimism in McCarron being able to get AJ Green the ball against those DB's.

1 pt per catch, 1 per 10 yards with decimal scoring so technically need 19.7 pts

Defense:

• 6 points for each touchdown.
  • 2 points for each safety.
  • 5 points for shutout.
  • 3 points for 1 to 5 points allowed.
  • 1 point for 6 to 10 points allowed.
  • 1 point for every sack.
  • 2 points for each opponent's fumble recovered.
  • 2 points for each interception.
  • 2 points for each extra point return.

I will be rooting for you, but I think you are right. It's the quick and elusive guys that create separation who we have some trouble with. The jump ball catch point types have a harder time due to the presence of Talib.

I did 2 teams in RTS with this specific teammate. We had 8th pick in both drafts. We got Julio in one and Dez in the other had just that 1st round been switched we would already be celebrating our 200K championships. Sometimes that is all it takes is 1 chance pick so long ago or the fact that the guy in 1st lucked into David Johnson becoming the bell cow because of 2 injuries or Doug Baldwin playing out of his mind for 3 weeks straight. Sometimes things work out in your favor like the did for me in 2012 and 2014 and sometimes they don't like this year. I don't think we have ever seen a year with so many injuries with created so many more players in the FA pool or off people's benches to step in and become high point scorers especially at the RB position.

For your sake I hope AJ Green blows up but somehow still lets the Denver Defense get 20 points, as that is what we basically need to win our FFPC Best Ball League. That or we need Giovanni Bernard to have a great night, which is less likely.

Essentially comes down to needing Broncos to outscore the Patriots 9 and Bernard to outscore ASJ's 15 by a combined 10.4 points to take it down (assuming one of the teams behind us doesn't have someone blow up to erase out 25+ point lead on 3rd place)

Good luck Muto.

Hard to believe we are doing this for a 3rd time in 4 years in the final game.

If only M-Bryant had not had such a terrible game after he has been scoring so well all season. His last 5 games 18, 12, 21, 19, 29 pts.

Can't win them all I guess. Been a good run once again though. Thoughts of that Eli to Randle 72 yard bomb are going to be going through my head all offseason.