[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When is a win -NOT- a win?

Grits and Shins

When you lose your starting QB after already having lost your top WR.

Dallas would have been better off losing to Philadelphia and NOT losing Romo for the season. What a way to ruin a great 2-0 start with 2 division wins. Dallas would have been set up beautifully with both the Giants and the Eagles going 0-2 in the division to start the season. Ugh.

Dan Bailey and Jason Witten may be the only Cowboys worth holding onto fantasy-wise.

Well, let's just propose that Washington won't win the division.

The Cowboys play the Giants and Eagles one more time each in the next 8 weeks and worst case is they lose both. Assuming they can win a few games during the next 8 weeks (7 games), they could be 4-5 going into week 10 (maybe 5-4).

The Giants and Eagles have started 0-2, so they need to go 4-3 maybe 5-2 to be there by week 10.

My guess is that the division will still be anybody's to take when Romo and Dez get back. Assuming they're both on an 8 week healing schedule. I'm not a doctor so I can't back that up.

It's unfortunate that they lose a great head start, but I think their season is far from over.

• Like 2