[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Teams that are getting stronger and teams slipping

Cowboyz1

I've been told when Romo gets back he will lead the Cowboys to the promised land (playoffs) ... so you must be wrong

Again, it depends on which Romo shows up...the Tony Romo who has DirecTV, or "Arts and Crafty" Tony Romo who has cable... ;)

• Like 1

...the Washington Redskins maybe interesting to watch the remainder of the season.

Whoa, there! Let's not go putting the cart before the horse, and confusing today's performance against the worst defense in the NFL as anything special...next week when they go on the road to CAR, and no doubt will lose 17 - 3 will be a much better barometer of this team...

Edited by the outlaw

My Green Bay Packers are really in a major funk, but the do have the talent to turn things around and it needs to start with Aaron Rodgers. The Minnesota Vikings are also on a major roll and the Washington Redskins maybe interesting to watch the remainder of the season.

I was truly shocked that Detroit went into GB and took it to them. Rodgers sure does miss Nelson or the other just aren't showing up. It's amazing how one player can change an entire offense.

Again, it depends on which Romo shows up...the Tony Romo who has DirecTV, or "Arts and Crafty" Tony Romo who has cable... ;)

At this point I'm not sure it matters. Not sure if they can handle the 7 straight heartbreaks mentally. This defense is playing it's guts out but doing so banged up and frazzled. We'll see if they can put some wins together but I suspect the losing streak has taken to much out of them. It will be an interesting short week.

At this point I'm not sure it matters. Not sure if they can handle the 7 straight heartbreaks mentally. This defense is playing it's guts out but doing so banged up and frazzled. We'll see if they can put some wins together but I suspect the losing streak has taken to much out of them. It will be an interesting short week.

They need more "leaders" like Hardy and Bryant.

They need more "leaders" like Hardy and Bryant.

Hardy? Who's Hardy. Grits sometimes I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't see anyone out there named Hardy. Did you? I saw Dez drop a 3rd down pass and let a TB corner push our best WR out of the way for a pick to end the game but this Hardy fella? Nope can't say I saw him.