[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Teams that are getting stronger and teams slipping

Cowboyz1

Eli's a pick machine. Tops the list of most int's thrown over all QB's in the past 5 years. Also is in the top of the list for multiple pick games. He's good for 2 more against the Cowboys. Yeah the TE didn't fight for the ball but where there is that one, there is another where his receiver bails him out and saves a pick after a poorly thrown ball. You'll see.

What are his numbers since McAdoo hopped on board?....

5 years is an eternity....I mean within the last 5 years we saw a superbowl with the Niners and Ravens..

Just sayin'

When did Dallas play the Packers?

He should clean that up and say what they did against one of the best QB's oline...but that is all matchup based because I saw the Cowboys defense get little pressure in other games...

If you do it consistently...then you have my attention...

:pop: Watching some of the newer posters trying to reason with Cowboyz1 the super homer. Once he steps off that cliff of desperation (usually 3-4 times a season) he is all in.

10 sacks, 3 turnovers, 2 TDs on offense, well I guess when your offense is this bad you need to try and come up with creative ways they will (not can or might, but WILL) score.

I'm expecting Dez to be back next week and Romo by week 11. IF Dez can make a difference and helps them tread water until Romo gets back. They can really be good and make a serious run.

Dez Bryant - WR - Dallas Cowboys
Posted 10/20/15 12:22am ET

Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant (foot) has been able to run in a straight line without any problems, but it is not known if he will be able to practice this week. The team will not allow Bryant to play until he is ready, and he will have to make cuts and participate in practice before he is allowed to play in a game.

Huddle Up: Bryant and the Cowboys were hopeful of an early return following the team's Week 6 bye, but it's looking like it could be another couple weeks.

Well that is one of your key assumptions gone, but hey they are the best team on an 3 game losing streak ever.

Posted 10/20/15 12:22am ET

Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant (foot) has been able to run in a straight line without any problems, but it is not known if he will be able to practice this week. The team will not allow Bryant to play until he is ready, and he will have to make cuts and participate in practice before he is allowed to play in a game.

Huddle Up: Bryant and the Cowboys were hopeful of an early return following the team's Week 6 bye, but it's looking like it could be another couple weeks.

Well that is one of your key assumptions gone, but hey they are the best team on an 3 game losing streak ever.

Not a problem. Their awesome defense will shut everyone down until Romo and Bryant return. Upon said return, Romo will throw four TDs per game, three to Bryant, and they will run the table while their defense records 5 straight shutouts. The seasons ends with the Cowboys as the #3 seed, NFC Champions, Super Bowl Champions and Romo as Super Bowl and League MVP.

Not a problem. Their awesome defense will shut everyone down until Romo and Bryant return. Upon said return, Romo will throw four TDs per game, three to Bryant, and they will run the table while their defense records 5 straight shutouts. The seasons ends with the Cowboys as the #3 seed, NFC Champions, Super Bowl Champions and Romo as Super Bowl and League MVP.

Come on man that's just ridiculous don't you think. Seriously now, 5 straight shutouts? That's bit optimistic don't you think? Come on dude, one of these next four teams is bound to kick at least one field goal. It's really hard to stop NFL teams from scoring at least one field goal in four straight weeks. I'm as optimistic a Cowboys fan as you will find and even I don't think they can go on a four game shut out streak. 3 maybe and that's if all goes really really well, but 4 straight episodes of Doomsday football. I believe that's just too much to ask for. Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate your enthusiasm.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Yes my D has looked horrible against Arizona and has limited the Pats to the least points of their season. The worst part is the D is under a first year coordinator and a lot of the people have not played together. 4-2 and if we can pull out another win against KC we will be 5-2 looking for a high round draft pick. The star is falling fast here.

Come on man that's just ridiculous don't you think. Seriously now, 5 straight shutouts? That's bit optimistic don't you think? Come on dude, one of these next four teams is bound to kick at least one field goal. It's really hard to stop NFL teams from scoring at least one field goal in four straight weeks. I'm as optimistic a Cowboys fan as you will find and even I don't think they can go on a four game shut out streak. 3 maybe and that's if all goes really really well, but 4 straight episodes of Doomsday football. I believe that's just too much to ask for. Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate your enthusiasm.

If any defense can pull it off, it is the Dallas defense.

Yes my D has looked horrible against Arizona and has limited the Pats to the least points of their season. The worst part is the D is under a first year coordinator and a lot of the people have not played together. 4-2 and if we can pull out another win against KC we will be 5-2 looking for a high round draft pick. The star is falling fast here.

They really surprised me this past week though. I didn't give them any chance to win against an ARZ team that looked to be firing on all cylinders. However, they pulled a big upset IMO.

The fourth one will be a pass from Romo to Romo.

I was thinking a lateral to Dez and a TD pass to Romo on a Sluggo route.

Of course with that defense, you realize Tony and Dez will only need to hook-up once pr game, right?

• Like 1

If they can keep Shazier on the field for the rest of the season.....

Yeah that kid is ballin. The Steeler offense is just scary good once Ben gets back. Three game breakers on offense in Brown, Bell and Bryant. The new Killer B's...........or The Money B's

Edited by Cowboyz1

Posted 10/22/15 4:37pm ET

Updating previous reports, Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant (foot) needs to do some football moves on the practice field, and the team wants to study bone scans of his foot before letting him play, according to head coach Jason Garrett. In addition to the foot healing, the Cowboys also want to make sure Bryant is in good cardiovascular shape.

Huddle Up: Sounds like Dez's return remains a couple weeks away, but definitely still monitor his progress in the meantime for any new developments.

I see the division serendipitously doing exactly what the Cowboys need to stay alive until Romo gets back. I can't wait to see this defense terrorize Eli this week. The combo of Hardy and Gregory on one side, Crawford and RoMac up the middle and D Lawrence and Mincey on the other side is gonna be something straight out of a horror flick for Eli.

Early prediction 10 sacks.

Here's how they win this game. The offense will have at least 3 short field by way of fumble, INT, and shank or blocked punt. We score once on defense and the offense capitalizes at least twice on turnovers. They score a total of 24 points to the Giants 13.

I say this because this will be the first game we have all of our players healthy since one three day stretch in training camp. Flowers can't block Hardy or Gregory. We'll see but it's not out of the question getting a pick six since Eli has made a habit of it this season.

Eli's a pick machine. Tops the list of most int's thrown over all QB's in the past 5 years. Also is in the top of the list for multiple pick games. He's good for 2 more against the Cowboys. Yeah the TE didn't fight for the ball but where there is that one, there is another where his receiver bails him out and saves a pick after a poorly thrown ball. You'll see.

Did you forget to call your game plan into Garrett and the Cowboys? Or did you call it into Coughlin and the Giants by mistake?

[ETA]

Redskins aren't exactly laying down while we wait for the Cowboys to get healthy

If the Cowboys lose to the Eagles last week then what?

Edited by Grits and Shins

Colts are a disaster.

Really though, we should have seen this coming. They had two ingredients for a very unsuccessful season:

add a bunch of old and fairly expensive free agents

have a lame duck coach

Neither of those scenarios ever end very well.

Hey C1 did you also predict that piece of sh!t Hardy disrespecting your boy Dez in a tantrum that I can only imagine was the same scene when the f@ckhead beat the sh!t out of his girlfriend. Stand up dude and he did great today... :lol: slapping clipboards out of coaches hands does this guy not know that he is just lucky Jerrah will employ anybody no matter what a dick they are! Really surprised Ray Rice isn't on the payroll

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Hey C1 did you also predict that piece of sh!t Hardy disrespecting your boy Dez in a tantrum that I can only imagine was the same scene when the f@ckhead beat the sh!t out of his girlfriend. Stand up dude and he did great today... :lol: slapping clipboards out of coaches hands does this guy not know that he is just lucky Jerrah will employ anybody no matter what a dick they are! Really surprised Ray Rice isn't on the payroll

Actually the doochebag Dez probably deserved what Hardy did and more, what's he talking manure to players for anyway. Dude you've got a busted foot, sit down and GUMMI BEAR.