[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Teams that are getting stronger and teams slipping

Cowboyz1

If Hardy wasn't so unjustly bashed all week he would've sacked Bradford on the TD throw... :)

All he had to do was envision his woman in Bradfords hand instead of a pigskin, it woulda been a different story. Woulda forced a fumble and Cmix woulda had his shot.

CMix is cradling C1 right now and telling him everything will be alright put the gun down and take your thumb outta your mouth.... Romo wouldn't want this... Hardy is probably leading everyone in prayer right now what a good guy!

I can hear him now ... "sshhh, it's okay ... everything will be alright ... sshhhh ... when Romo gets back this team is going to dominate .... with our awesome defense and this crappy division we will be a shoe in for the division win ... don't cry now, we are the best 2-6 team ever"

Edited by Grits and Shins

Cowboys1 ... where was your vaulted defense? Did they make a SINGLE play in OT?

Best team ever on an 0-6 streak ... definitely UP AND COMING.

I know Grits. They just fell apart. I think they just lost hope. The pick 6 just sucked the life blood right out of them. I felt it myself. My energy level just tanked and I just felt that no matter how hard they fought Cassel was going to lose and he did. Again........

I played football and once you lose faith in your QB something just happens to your energy and you just dont' make the plays you're use to making. I just don't understand this defense at all though. They were gashed by the run so bad it was shameful. NO tackling, no sacks, not even much pressure against a hobbled and make shift O line. What the hell happened to Crawford? Give him a little money and he turns into Casper.

We'll see how they do once Romo is back. But you're right Grits, they aren't at all a good as I thought they would be.

Edited by Cowboyz1

LOL :)

This is the best Bradford has played all season. If you watch the last play the Cowboys season can be summed up by that play. Hardy is screaming of the edge and as Bradford's arm is coming forward, Hardy is coming down on it. A millisecond away from a strip sack fumble yet it goes for a touchdown because Byron Jones who played the game of his young career falls down in coverage. Truly a game of inches and the Cowboys seem to come up a inch short game in and game out.

Great game Philly and fans. You ran all over us and Bradford played WAY over his head. The pace flat out gassed our defense during key drives. Well done Eagles. Well done. In a game that each team had to have the Eagles stepped up and took it.

Congrats.

This is the best Bradford has played all season. If you watch the last play the Cowboys season can be summed up by that play. Hardy is screaming of the edge and as Bradford's arm is coming forward, Hardy is coming down on it. A millisecond away from a strip sack fumble yet it goes for a touchdown because Byron Jones who played the game of his young career falls down in coverage. Truly a game of inches and the Cowboys seem to come up a inch short game in and game out.

Great game Philly and fans. You ran all over us and Bradford played WAY over his head. The pace flat out gassed our defense during key drives. Well done Eagles. Well done. In a game that each team had to have the Eagles stepped up and took it.

Congrats.

Don't get it twisted...Eagles suck on offense and the defense can only handle so many 3 and outs by the offense....

Dallas is just worse right now

Don't get it twisted...Eagles suck on offense and the defense can only handle so many 3 and outs by the offense....

Dallas is just worse right now

I hear you but I have to give credit where credit is due. Bradford didn't make the mistake that I was sure he would and Cassel and the Cowboys defense did. Last night the Eagles pounded the football on the edges and up the middle at will. Bradford played mistake free football and took it to our Cowboys. They may never play that good again but on Sunday they played to win and won, in our house, in a must win game especially for the Cowboys. They protected Bradford better than we protected Cassel and our O line is supposed to be best in football. They kept our D line in check all night.

Edited by Cowboyz1

They do seem to be improving. At least they are running the ball well now. And my guess is that the offense will keep improving.

I think the win last night helps Bradford and Matthews big time. Confidence wise, these guys needed a boost in a bad way. Matthews looked good and Bradford looked way better.

• Like 2

I think the win last night helps Bradford and Matthews big time. Confidence wise, these guys needed a boost in a bad way. Matthews looked good and Bradford looked way better.

I just don't see it in Bradford....he still looks like he is in shock when he is out there

• Like 1

Congrats.

It couldn't be that he was taking advantage of the Cowboys? It has to be that he played the game of his life to defeat the Cowboys? The same Cowboys that are 0-6 in the last 6 games? It couldn't be that the Eagles are simply better than the Cowboys?

I know Grits. They just fell apart. I think they just lost hope. The pick 6 just sucked the life blood right out of them. I felt it myself. My energy level just tanked and I just felt that no matter how hard they fought Cassel was going to lose and he did. Again........

I played football and once you lose faith in your QB something just happens to your energy and you just dont' make the plays you're use to making. I just don't understand this defense at all though. They were gashed by the run so bad it was shameful. NO tackling, no sacks, not even much pressure against a hobbled and make shift O line. What the hell happened to Crawford? Give him a little money and he turns into Casper.

We'll see how they do once Romo is back. But you're right Grits, they aren't at all a good as I thought they would be.

:tup:

It couldn't be that he was taking advantage of the Cowboys? It has to be that he played the game of his life to defeat the Cowboys? The same Cowboys that are 0-6 in the last 6 games? It couldn't be that the Eagles are simply better than the Cowboys?

Possible but did you see the passed he was making. Not many were off target and the ones that were, well they were right on target. He is usually good for a pick or two but he didn't put the ball in places that could be picked. That for him was WAY over his head IMO. The Cowboys didn't exactly drop picks, there were just none to be had. With a running game he is much better and they ran our ass into the ground all night. Ertz's catch into perfect coverage, Mathews on the run and on the sideline. He threw the ball well last night. YOu have to give him that.

Possible but did you see the passed he was making. Not many were off target and the ones that were, well they were right on target. He is usually good for a pick or two but he didn't put the ball in places that could be picked. That for him was WAY over his head IMO. The Cowboys didn't exactly drop picks, there were just none to be had. With a running game he is much better and they ran our ass into the ground all night. Ertz's catch into perfect coverage, Mathews on the run and on the sideline. He threw the ball well last night. YOu have to give him that.

Maybe he didn't play way over his head, maybe he is finally playing to his potential? Or maybe the Cowboys made him look good?

Dallas is 0-7 in their last 7 ... Dez had 5 catches for 45 yards -AND- made zero effort to catch probably his most critical pass in the game allowing TB to intercept the ball. So without Romo, Dez continues to be a non-factor.

4 straight games now the Cowboys blow a lead to lose the game.

The Eagles lost.

The Giants should lose to NE.

Washington won.

Don't look now ... but Washington looks like they may be the team to win the NFC East.

Dallas is 0-7 in their last 7 ... Dez had 5 catches for 45 yards -AND- made zero effort to catch probably his most critical pass in the game allowing TB to intercept the ball. So without Romo, Dez continues to be a non-factor.

4 straight games now the Cowboys blow a lead to lose the game.

The Eagles lost.

The Giants should lose to NE.

Washington won.

Don't look now ... but Washington looks like they may be the team to win the NFC East.

Shhhhhhhh, bite your tongue...that was a fluke today vs. NO...reality will set-in again next week when the Redskins travel to CAR...