[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Teams that are getting stronger and teams slipping

Cowboyz1

Actually the doochebag Dez probably deserved what Hardy did and more, what's he talking taco to players for anyway. Dude you've got a busted foot, sit down and GUMMI BEAR.

A 6th year veteran & perennial Pro-bowler with that team vs a 1st year Cowboy who's lucky to even have a job? I'd say Dez has every right to talk manure to other players, in fact I would say it's his responsibility.

It's about time someone on that team was pissed off. I damn sure was. I have no problem with Hardy being pissed. He lays it out there and players held back on the Harris TD. I know he's a rookie but Jones has to make that play. Nice to have someone on the team besides Dez that the games mean something personally.

Hey C1 did you also predict that piece of sh!t Hardy disrespecting your boy Dez in a tantrum that I can only imagine was the same scene when the f@ckhead beat the sh!t out of his girlfriend. Stand up dude and he did great today... :lol: slapping clipboards out of coaches hands does this guy not know that he is just lucky Jerrah will employ anybody no matter what a dick they are! Really surprised Ray Rice isn't on the payroll

says the guy whose team gave aldon smith 5 chances :lol:

• Like 2

Colts are a disaster.

Really though, we should have seen this coming. They had two ingredients for a very unsuccessful season:

add a bunch of old and fairly expensive free agents

have a lame duck coach

Neither of those scenarios ever end very well.

I just don't understand that team at all. Luck must be playing hurt. I mean it just doesn't seem plausible to play that badly with that much talent on offense.

Hey C1 did you also predict that piece of sh!t Hardy disrespecting your boy Dez in a tantrum that I can only imagine was the same scene when the f@ckhead beat the sh!t out of his girlfriend. Stand up dude and he did great today... :lol: slapping clipboards out of coaches hands does this guy not know that he is just lucky Jerrah will employ anybody no matter what a dick they are! Really surprised Ray Rice isn't on the payroll

We don't know what he said really. All we know is they were pissed off and to tell you the truth, its about time. I was pissed off myself. That special teams coach should have been slapped in the head and not the clipboard. I don't blame him one bit. I love it. Looks like we got a guy that doesn't like to lose. GOOD.

I never understood why when somebody on the sidelines throws a hissy fit that this is considered "leadership"

Well everyone involved said it was about being fired up and not a single person on the team or coaching staff had anything bad to say about it. Even Dez and Lee said it fired them up. NICE>

Well everyone involved said it was about being fired up and not a single person on the team or coaching staff had anything bad to say about it. Even Dez and Lee said it fired them up. NICE>

They always say something like that ... but "fired up" looks to me like "a hissy fit" ... doesn't look like leadership to me.

They always say something like that ... but "fired up" looks to me like "a hissy fit" ... doesn't look like leadership to me.

Well all I have to say is I liked the fact that someone at least looked like me in my living room after that play. Hissy fit YEAH, never should have kicked that ball down the middle to Harris. That was a mistake. Hell kick it out of bounds and let the defense play. HUGE mistake to not directional kick or squib that one. Notice what the Giants did on the following kick! Smart.

What the heck is going on in Miami? They jettison their coach and take off on the field. Same question for the Texans. What the hell has happened to JJ Watt and this defense. Horrible play on the field and the team just seems disinterested. Crazy turn around.

says the guy whose team gave aldon smith 5 chances :lol:

And I was the first one clapping when they finally cut his a$$! I don't condone what players on my team do off the field that are wrong. Really don't want them on the team at all. I'd rather lose without them then win with them. As long as he is firing up the team with hissy fits and making sack lunches of QBs I guess that's ok for some like C1 to each his own... Dez shoulda slapped the sh!t outta him so he could have taken the beating this time. There's not an ounce of remorse in that turds body he should be in the unemployment line with Ray Rice.

Dez shoulda slapped the sh!t outta him so he could have taken the beating this time. There's not an ounce of remorse in that turds body he should be in the unemployment line with Ray Rice.

THIS^ (although I'm not a huge fan of loudmouth Dez, either)...

BTW, have they ever found the girlfriend, or do we think she is buried in a thousand different places throughout the desert? I really don't recall much being made about the fact that she just simply "disappeared" right before his appeal hearing began...I mean, seriously, that doesn't raise any red flags for anyone but me? PUNK...

BTW, have they ever found the girlfriend, or do we think she is buried in a thousand different places throughout the desert? I really don't recall much being made about the fact that she just simply "disappeared" right before his appeal hearing began...I mean, seriously, that doesn't raise any red flags for anyone but me? PUNK...

I don't think it was "she disappeared" it was "she choose not to appear" ... speculation is rampant that she received a significant financial incentive to "go away"

• Like 1

I don't think it was "she disappeared" it was "she choose not to appear" ... speculation is rampant that she received a significant financial incentive to "go away"

Yeah, I've read/heard the whole "paid-off" scenario, too, but maybe it's just semantics, bit instead of "disappeared" it has been reported she "couldn't be found" to testify at his appeal...either way, still seems very fishy to me...

She never showed up for the court hearing. Her testimony was conflicting. He was convicted in a bench trial with only a judge. When the real trial came up she decided not to show up. It's important to note that the DA could have gone forward with the case anyway but found discrepancies in her testimony. She is fine living with her mother last heard. So in effect he was exonerated of wrong doing as the case was thrown out. However, we don't know what really happened and I suspect we never will. It's fairly obvious that something happened given his temper.

I don't like men who beat woman. However, since he is now a Cowboy and playing well, if he doesn't get into anymore trouble off the field, I applaud his anger on it. I was as pissed off as he was we kicked the ball right down the middle to Harris who they knew was dangerous. Didn't give our D a chance and that is what he was pissed about. I don't blame him one single bit.

Edited by Cowboyz1

She never showed up for the court hearing. Her testimony was conflicting. He was convicted in a bench trial with only a judge. When the real trial came up she decided not to show up. It's important to note that the DA could have gone forward with the case anyway but found discrepancies in her testimony. She is fine living with her mother last heard. So in effect he was exonerated of wrong doing as the case was thrown out. However, we don't know what really happened and I suspect we never will. It's fairly obvious that something happened given his temper.

I don't like men who beat woman. However, since he is now a Cowboy and playing well, if he doesn't get into anymore trouble off the field, I applaud his anger on it. I was as pissed off as he was we kicked the ball right down the middle to Harris who they knew was dangerous. Didn't give our D a chance and that is what he was pissed about. I don't blame him one single bit.

I just can't get on board with a program that allows players to sweep their domestic violence under the rug and carry on if they have the ability to make a difference on the field. In fact I can't get on board with a program that allows athletes to get away with any number of illegal activities just because they excel on the field of play.

• Like 1

I just can't get on board with a program that allows players to sweep their domestic violence under the rug and carry on if they have the ability to make a difference on the field. In fact I can't get on board with a program that allows athletes to get away with any number of illegal activities just because they excel on the field of play.

Wake up Grits. It's the world we live in. Plenty of Millionaires do bad things all the time, that we never hear about and we haven't been able to stop it yet. I don't condone it either but I decide to move on once the legal process has had it's say. I can't possibly know what really happened and neither can you. He could have just been in a heated argument but we will never know. If I can't see it with my own eyes or hear it from the mouth of the victim, I have a hard time making any sound judgments.

Wake up Grits. It's the world we live in. Plenty of Millionaires do bad things all the time, that we never hear about and we haven't been able to stop it yet. I don't condone it either but I decide to move on once the legal process has had it's say. I can't possibly know what really happened and neither can you. He could have just been in a heated argument but we will never know. If I can't see it with my own eyes or hear it from the mouth of the victim, I have a hard time making any sound judgments.

Oh I am awake and clearly plenty of people (millionaires, athletes and others) do bad things all the time, that isn't a reason to excuse that behavior. I am tired of people with influence, money, or athletic prowess escaping the consequences of their actions because they have influence, money or athletic ability. Law should be applied equally and no matter who you are or what you do you should have to endure the consequences of your actions. But in typical fashion of a sports fan ... when the bad guy is on another team you are all about him being punished, but when he is on YOUR team you are all about 2nd chances, 3rd chances, 4th chances, 5th chances. Until his athletic performance tails off - THEN you are ready for him to suffer consequences for his actions.

• Like 2

If you really feel that way and this isn't just more poking C1 in the eye, then you really should stop watching the NFL, college football, NBA, and most other high levels of sports.

These type of antics have happened for decades, all the time, every Sunday. The difference is there are 20+ cameras pointed on the field now, and always rolling, never stopping. They cover ever second of every inch.

It's not leadership, it's not intensity - it's football.

• Like 2

Oh I am awake and clearly plenty of people (millionaires, athletes and others) do bad things all the time, that isn't a reason to excuse that behavior. I am tired of people with influence, money, or athletic prowess escaping the consequences of their actions because they have influence, money or athletic ability. Law should be applied equally and no matter who you are or what you do you should have to endure the consequences of your actions. But in typical fashion of a sports fan ... when the bad guy is on another team you are all about him being punished, but when he is on YOUR team you are all about 2nd chances, 3rd chances, 4th chances, 5th chances. Until his athletic performance tails off - THEN you are ready for him to suffer consequences for his actions.

Hold on there Grits. I was only talking about this chance. A second chance for one player because I don't know what happened. This is his second chance unless you know something I don't. I couldn't agree with you more on the above. I'm just saying unless you where there and knew exactly what happened, I just can't see continuing to punish the guy for something we can't be sure he actually did. Now if there was or is a history of this thing with this guy then yes. I would be on board with you. Lets just see what the guy does.