[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight? Week 6 Edition

theirish

League 1) 15 Points from Vereen/Eagles Defense -- PPR league

League 2) Down by 10,I have Eagles Def, they have Donnell - .5 PPR league, only a miracle to win this one.

League 3) Up by 25, they have vereen i have celek, -- .5 PPR league should be good here

League 4) Down by 6, I have Eagles QB, they got Donnell -- non PPR league

League 5) Up by 15, I have D Murray, Donnell, Eaglees Def vs Eli Manning, should be good, but who knows with murray

League 6) UP by 9, I have D Murray, they have Donnell -- PPR league

I think I can go 5-1 in these leageus as long as Donnell doesn't blow up. I thought the same thing last thing with A. Gates.....Good luck to everyone!

Need ODB to outscore Ertz by 8, so the former's gimpy hammy has me more than a little worried . . . have Dwayne Harris on standby if there are any pregame tweaks, etc.

I need to be able to go back in time and switch Flacco/Aiken with Stafford/Bryant. Didn't want to trust Stafford/Bryant for obvious reasons and I am losing by 13 with my opponent having Vereen left tonight. Instead of 105 I should have 140. The award for over thinking this week goes to me :bash:

I goddamn shotgun and one slug - I can't get out of my own way this year at RB. Had Hillman handcuffed to Anderson but dropped him for R Rodgers last week as I needed to cover Witten's bye. Then the dumbass Colts sign Bradshaw and I handcuffed Gore - but for who? I dropped J Stew when he hasn't done anything all year.

I really f'ng hate this game..

I goddamn shotgun and one slug - I can't get out of my own way this year at RB. Had Hillman handcuffed to Anderson but dropped him for R Rodgers last week as I needed to cover Witten's bye. Then the dumbass Colts sign Bradshaw and I handcuffed Gore - but for who? I dropped J Stew when he hasn't done anything all year.

I really f'ng hate this game..

I feel you ... this was my local draft

Jamaal Charles <-- out for the year

Mike Evans <-- might as well be out for the year

Jeremy Hill <-- wish he was out for the year, I don't know which weeks to start him

Greg Olsen <-- maybe his coming on now, 2 great weeks, 1 meh week, 2 suck weeks

Keenan Allen <-- injured in last night's game, not sure the extent

Davante Adams <-- injured, not sure he even hit the field

Jonathan Stewart <-- yesterday best day of the season, didn't start his sorry ass

Zach Ertz <-- not on my roster anymore

Ryan Tannehill <-- supposed to be his break out year :bash:

Eddie Royal <-- not on my roster anymore

Shane Vereen <-- ugh, gone from my roster

Stevie Johnson <-- injured

Arizona def/st <-- pretty solid until losing to PIT's 3rd string QB yesterday

Breshad Perriman <-- hoping he would get over his injury

Danny Woodhead <-- nice bye week filler I guess

Colin Kaepernick <-- cut from my roster (replaced with Bortles)

Knile Davis <-- rarely do I handcuff a RB but he seemed to do well when Charles went down previously :bash:

Nick Novak <-- cut before the season started

Can anybody top that travesty?

• Like 1

To retroactively put A Brown on the bench in favor of G Olsen in the flex position. (if Eli decides to score 20 pts more than R Jennings, this wish won't matter)

In the more feasible department, I need R Randle to simply score the same as or more than J Matthews.

#1: Up 31.72 - I have Murray, he has Manning and Philly D. Should be fine here (*knocks on wood*).

#2: Down 16.1 - I have Dwayne Harris going. Not expecting to win, very small chance for 50 yards and 2 touchdowns ( I think he returns kicks and punts ? would be a nice time for a return td )

Edited by Birds

• Audiophile league - Up 49 points with kicker [J. Brown]. My opponent has Bradford, Harris and Jennings.

L&O league - Up 10 points with kicker [J. Brown].

Family league - Up 92 points with kicker [J. Brown].

Running league - Up 57 points with kicker [J. Brown]. My opponent has Manning and Murray.