[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jonathan Stewart?

anismith

If someone really didn't like to play black players (i.e. because they were racist) I think they'd fine it REALLY hard to win in fantasy football.

Lies, the best QB's are caucasian...and you have umm Jordy Nelson, Edelman and Gronk...plus all of those white RB's :unsure:

If someone really didn't like to play black players (i.e. because they were racist) I think they'd fine it REALLY hard to win in fantasy football.

Slightly off topic but has anyone noticed the ONLY offensive player on the Patriots that is black right now is Dion Lewis... Jesus, looks like a 1950s football team out there.

If u own him yer prob holding ....I must say he ran real hard Sunday and looked quicker than I've seen him ....he's been getting the touches ....I have him on my bench....he's a guy getting 18 touches pretty much every week playing like 70 percent of the snaps on a winning team....I feel ok about having him as a filler

Was on my bench of course, and cost me the win. He would have replaced either Abdullah or Woodhead (I was debating between those 2 plus him) they both scored 6, he scored 19 and I lost by 12. Of course my loss is more on bad Eli showing up and the crappy game by Jordan Matthews (should have played Torrey Smith).

I think he looked better, ran with a bit more power and speed. Also didn't see Cam stealing the short yardage carries like I heard he was doing. His # of carries was also back up to the level of games 1-2 (18 & 17) compared to game 3-4 (14 & 10). And this was against a very good defense.

I'd say he's rising back up to what we were expecting pre-season. He'll probably be in my line-up the rest of the season along with Lat. Murray (over Abdullah, Woodhead, Sproles, JavAllen).

I get the hype this week cause he scored 2 TD's against Seattle's poor run defense. But his #'s are pretty consistent @ about 16 carries for roughly 60 yards a game. If you're looking for a 7-8 point a game RB, then invest heavily. If you're looking for another RB to break out against the Seahawks poor run defense, look elsewhere..

Edited by Shorttynaz

Next week Anderson and Lacy will both score a TD and people will be talking about how they're getting back on track - only for the following week people will be complaining about 5 or 6 points from their RB and they drank the Kool-Aid again..

Edited by Shorttynaz

Next week Anderson and Lacy will both score a TD and people will be talking about how they're getting back on track - only for the following week people will be complaining about 5 or 6 points from their RB and they drank the Kool-Aid again..

It will be impressive if they each score a TD while on a bye.