[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So Fred Jackson crashed his car...

tebby

Apparently he was drag racing with Marshawn Lynch after practice near the Seahawk's stadium.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2581181-fred-jackson-reportedly-wrecks-car-drag-racing-marshawn-lynch-after-practice?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

NFL players are all so smart.

ok the responsible side of me, the lil guy on the left shoulder, says " those idiots coulda killed someone...what are they thinking....suspend his license...throw him in jail.....blah blah blah"

the guy on the other shoulder is saying " why you slummin' it FJax-- you should a crashed a Lambo ....loser"

ok the responsible side of me, the lil guy on the left shoulder, says " those idiots coulda killed someone...what are they thinking....suspend his license...throw him in jail.....blah blah blah"

the guy on the other shoulder is saying " why you slummin' it FJax-- you should a crashed a Lambo ....loser"

They have the salary to be able to actually afford to drag race....legally....

And yet -.-

Edited by tebby

They have the salary to be able to actually afford to drag race....legally....

And yet -.-

you are giving these guys faaaaaar too much credit.... I think the corvette is smarter than both of them put together.

And its a chevy.

• Like 2

You'll have to wait for the Warren Commission Report.

Nah, Goodell will hire Ted Wells and spend $millions to investigate the incident, resulting in a "report," for which he'll suspend both players 4 games each, only to have a federal judge overturn the suspensions...wait, that vaguely sounds like some other incident...I just can't place my finger on which one...hmmmm. ;)