[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

An 8-0 team...maybe?

awesomebench

I have a 7-0...playing a 1-6 last place team for week 8. I WISH THIS WAS MY MONEY LEAGUE!!! But I've never had a record like this on any team ever..sooo, I'm just enjoying the moment i guess. Lol. ☺

The train will stop in week 9, when i play second place team with only 1 loss, to me.

Curious: whats the longest undefeated ff record you have seen...??

Edited by awesomebench

Was discussing this the other day in a league. Longest from the start was 9-0 before he lost but still won the league.

In total from any point was 16, guy went undefeated from week 5 and carried it over from winning the league into the next season (if that counts).

There must be a league out there where some guy went 16-0.

Last year in a BOTH league, I went 13-0 in regular season and swept through playoffs to win league in a 16-team IDP dynasty league.... against some pretty darn good competition. I had a stacked team (with hardly any depth) that avoided the injury bug.

Won the final matchup on a scoring change (gave Bengal DE Carlos Dunlap a sack).

I'm currently 7-0 in a FSWA "experts" league against very stiff competition. Thank you Devonta Freeman.

I scraped out a win in week 1 in my league...and now have handily lost the next seven (one DH week).

1-7 now in the league I commish. Never have owned a team with that record, and I was only a play or two away from being 0-8.

Ah well, they cannot accuse me of cheating. Since they are all having their way with me, I changed my team name to Mama June's Vag. And that still hasn't stopped them...what a bunch of pigs.

I scraped out a win in week 1 in my league...and now have handily lost the next seven (one DH week).

1-7 now in the league I commish. Never have owned a team with that record, and I was only a play or two away from being 0-8.

Ah well, they cannot accuse me of cheating. Since they are all having their way with me, I changed my team name to Mama June's Vag. And that still hasn't stopped them...what a bunch of pigs.

Lol. Sry..that sucks..

The first year I won a superbowl ('96 I think) I went undefeated until the last game of the regular (fantasy) season. I lost that game ... it was irrelevant as I had already secured the 1st overall seed and a 1st round bye. I went on to win the championship ... but it gnaws at me that I was just 1 meaningless game away from the perfect season.

A few years ago, my buddy lost the first game of the season due to a late meaningless FG. He then ran the table all the way to the title. He talks more about that loss than about the title.

27 year dynasty league - closest anyone has ever come to going undefeated.