[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can anyone stop New England?

Cowboyz1

Alot of this loss is on coughlin . 3 passing plays ( even though Manning slid on last one to keep clock running ) from 7 yard line is taking a huge chance of giving Brady and Pats too much time if Giants dont score TD . Should have run it a few times as it would have left Pats with No timeouts and much less time if yiu could not get in . coughlin and friends has screwed up two games badly this year with Cowboys in week one and now vs Pats which may be the difference of Giants making postseason imho

I agree....it was terrible...I was actually hoping they ruled beckhams catch a td at the time.......giants couldn't get the run game going all night....but I still think they could have tried to run it at least once down there

• Like 1

Alot of this loss is on coughlin . 3 passing plays ( even though Manning slid on last one to keep clock running ) from 7 yard line is taking a huge chance of giving Brady and Pats too much time if Giants dont score TD . Should have run it a few times as it would have left Pats with No timeouts and much less time if yiu could not get in . coughlin and friends has screwed up two games badly this year with Cowboys in week one and now vs Pats which may be the difference of Giants making postseason imho

^^ THIS!!

2:06 left in the 4th quarter, 1st & goal, Giants down by 2, Patriots left with 1 timeout.

What SHOULD have happened? (I swear I was screaming at the TV).

1st & goal: run play - Pats either call a timeout or the two minute warning stops the clock

2nd & goal: run play - Pats forced to call a timeout or the two minute warning stops the clock

3rd & goal: run play - if you've been unsuccessful in scoring a TD on any of these 3 plays, let the play clock run out.

4th & goal: kick the FG

Now you're up by 2, Patriots are out of timeouts, and they're getting the ball back with maybe a little over a minute left to play, not 2 minutes and a timeout. Who knows if the outcome would have been the same or not - but FFS - at least make it harder to do what they did. After all, they kicked the FG with 8 seconds left.

Complete clock mismanagement.. again.. Was pulling for the Giants all game, but g'damn - I was happy to see the Pats turn around and take the gift and give back.

• Like 2

Rule OBJ catch a TD Game over... Not sure how you can knock a ball out of their hands with 2 feet down in End zone (and not be going down to the ground) and it not be a TD but...

Catch the INT in your hands and game over also...

Yes they should have run more clock out but either play needed to be made and the Pats were beaten, that is fact, but credit goes to NE they took those missed opportunities and won the game but they are far from unbeatable.

• Like 1

This plus a million... I own Eli and OBJ in multiple leagues and was cheering the decision and shaking my head at the same time... That was stupid in so many ways yet so right for me :lol:

• Like 1

Panthers will beat them in the SB, Josh Norman will be the SB MVP also! You can go ahead and take your money to Vegas and bet on both of those now! Carolina will probably win the coin flip as well, just a tip.

Please post your betting slips to show us you've bet the farm on this.

Or were you just on dope when you posted that ;)

humor and sarcasm falls short with some. But I would take Carolina heads up against the Pats!

Just amazed how many talk about sure bets but rarely risk any money on them.

I don't bet much and I know there are few sure things in life. I guess its all just hyperbole (or in your case humor and sarcasm).

humor and sarcasm falls short with some. But I would take Carolina heads up against the Pats!

I'd take Carolina heads up vs anybody right now. I mean, really, has ANY defense stopped them from converting a 3rd and short this year???

I think the Bills provided a blue print for doing it, not sure who else has the front 7 and defensive strategy to stiffle Brady like that. Of course another injury or two for NE on the OL or WR and beating them will get easier.

Was very fun watching Brady be stifled, throwing the ball away so many times and getting clobbered, then going to the bench and slamming his helmet down. Too bad the Bills couldn't get that win.

Before the game Rex was being asked about the last game, the big passing day by Brady and promised "they won't have another game like that". I think it was something close to 450 yards passing in the first game, this time it was just over 250.

I think the Bills provided a blue print for doing it, not sure who else has the front 7 and defensive strategy to stiffle Brady like that. Of course another injury or two for NE on the OL or WR and beating them will get easier.

Was very fun watching Brady be stifled, throwing the ball away so many times and getting clobbered, then going to the bench and slamming his helmet down. Too bad the Bills couldn't get that win.

Before the game Rex was being asked about the last game, the big passing day by Brady and promised "they won't have another game like that". I think it was something close to 450 yards passing in the first game, this time it was just over 250.

When the Jets played the Pats earlier this season it was a similar type game but clearly Buffalo has a better D-line. I wonder if the Broncos defense can get pressure on Brady while also stopping the short passes.

When the Jets played the Pats earlier this season it was a similar type game but clearly Buffalo has a better D-line. I wonder if the Broncos defense can get pressure on Brady while also stopping the short passes.

Doubt it without Ware. He was really the soul of the defense. You can watch the 3 games since he got hurt an just see the lack of ferocity that the D had the first 7 games.

Why would the Pats rest players, did they do that last time they were 15-0 and in a meaningless game?

Pats never let up...they will keep pounding, even up 50-0. That's the one benefit, fantasy wise, to the team. You can count on their starters starting. The con is, besides Brady and Gronk, we don't know who is going to do what.