[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matt Forte

Shorttynaz

Does he really hold any value the rest of this season? Rumored to have a nasty MCL injury in which players can play through - but rumored to be out the next few weeks at least. Being that the Bears are already out of it - does he still warrant a roster spot in leagues with short benches?

If Forte's injury is truly for just a few weeks, I wonder if he might still be traded?

No one is going to offer anything of worth in a trade. Doubt Bears would of traded him for anything less then a 3rd to begin with and that was not going to happen. What's the point of trading for a conditional 7th?

Well (the really bad word). Could potentially derail a really good season for me in BLNY. All I can say is, I'm glad I ponied up the blind bid $ for Charcandrick West - my other RBs are Joseph Randle and Roy Helu. :sick:

you think Chicago is going to tell us whether or not Forte is playing before lineups are due Sunday? I'd b surprised

Probably not, so if you have Forte and can get Langford you should. Then if Forte isn't a go on MNF you sub in Langford.

Some smart guy in our league added Langford on Sunday morning, and dropped Larry Donnell (who got hurt). I'm going to ask him if he has a time machine. He had a good game in week 6, then his bye and was added after that.

What I don't get is if he's hurt and could potentially do more damage - why risk it? It's not like they're a legitimate playoff contender. (not what us fantasy owners want to hear) Sit his ass and let him rest a few weeks - they did it with Jeffery. If he's healthy in a few weeks make him earn that $$. If he's hurt - put him on the IR so that you're not in a sticky situation early next season..

you think Chicago is going to tell us whether or not Forte is playing before lineups are due Sunday? I'd b surprised

I meant about the injury- Not to the fact if he is or not playing we should know in friday´s practice. I feel at least to weeks absent considering the were very cautious with Alshon as well..

So we feeling 100% sure Forte is out Monday? Rotoworld is really stressing "It's important to note the Bears have not officially ruled Forte out."

Got Langford locked in as my RB2 (tough bye week) and will be smoochieed come Monday if Forte plays as there'd be no one to sub in for him.

Edited by pun