[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

James Starks getting his shot?

Shorttynaz

On my bench, could have used his points. He looks good and can play a bigger role in the passing game. When Lacy was in there he either ran it or was used to block.

But the coach says he's in great shape. I guess he just looks fat. Maybe he can move to an OL or DL position.

On my bench, could have used his points. He looks good and can play a bigger role in the passing game. When Lacy was in there he either ran it or was used to block.

But the coach says he's in great shape. I guess he just looks fat. Maybe he can move to an OL or DL position.

He's just big boned ....and not just from the waist down perverts Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Lacy will vulture a TD this week for sure.

That's how I'm feeling as well. Hard to believe Starks is taking over for Lacy after Lacy was a top 3 pick in pretty much every draft this year.

Starks is 50-50 to me this week bc Lacy will still play and could end up vulturing Starks, I could see Lacy finishing with 20+ yds and a score, and Starks with 70-80 total Yards with no scores. Hopefully Starks gets goalline work

Plus its hard to trust anyone saying that this guy is the starting RB, the Bears said last minute that Ka'Deem Carey was the starter on Monday but certainly didnt end up like that.

Totally different situation, the Packers coaches have been watching lard ass plod around for weeks while Starks looks much better. Had the Bears really had game situation to evaluate their backups to Forte and know who would be better?

Lacy isn't being benched, they'll still use him. But a possible vultured TD and a few yards vs. a near certain 75-100 yards combined for Starks seems like for fantasy Starks is the much better option. Not surprising DMD concurs, though the confidence factor is a bit low.