[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TODD GURLEY.... BAHHHHH

jaymeowmeow

I am soooo regretting that I didn't start him today. After all the talk about the Rams offense and him getting stacked against, I started Buck Allen, Rawls, and Draughn today. Rawls is out... Buck is a suck today.... and Draughn also isn't doing much.

I am sooo sad because this may cost me a playoff spot.

Unlucky today after a 6-game win streak! T_T :wflag::wacko::crybaby::crybaby:

everyone was saying to sit him cause he had a bad match up. i didnt. you dont sit a player with the talent that he has. yes he may have cooled down since his start, but a player like him will get it going. im glad i didnt sit him.

yup

the majority of the time hes the best player on the field...or close to it.......don't care how bad the situation is looking at times...talent will eventually come through

luckily the rest of my team held me up during his slump...but I never once considered taking him out of the lineup

I am scared to death of him this weekend...my opponent has Gurley, Cam, Landry...other big names. Ouch.

i know the feeling. i made it into the play offs in 5/7 of my teams, and every match up is tough. julio vs jax is one that scares me, and i go against him, dont have him in any league.