[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Denver 42 plays OAk 12

dougsul

I continue to need this, I have Thomas my opponent has crabtree. I'm up by about 7-8 right now.

Sure our tacoty smoochieing tackles don't need help. Go ahead and let Mack take the smoochieing game over. Stupid smoochieing can't adapt to taco coaching.

:rofl:

What I don't understand is why the f$%k Kubiak didn't double-team Mack? It was obvious from the beginning of the game that right tackle Schofield was getting pwnd by Mack, yet there was no help all game.

The rest of the OLine was awful...Scofield was horrendous.

Is nobody paying attention in Dove Valley?

• Like 1

What I don't understand is why the f$%k Kubiak didn't double-team Mack? It was obvious from the beginning of the game that right tackle Schofield was getting pwnd by Mack, yet there was no help all game.

This.

I was basically yelling this at the TV on every play we ran in the 2nd half.

A double team wouldn't of worked, He was that good today !!!!

Maybe it wouldn't have stopped Mack, but slowing him down would've given Oz a little more time back there. It was obvious that Schofield needed help, but none was provided. I blame that on poor coaching. Kudos to Mack though, the guy will be a force in this league (a la Von Miller).